Trump attorneys guided false electors in Georgia, GOP chair says

laws com from websites ending in .gov, not .com

I knew when challenged you would prove you do not know what laws apply. You did a google search and came up with a link. You could not quote the link and comment. You know nothing. It is clear, thank you for proving MAGA innocent.

Oh I will, but no thanks. I do not help like you, to understand what you call, "big" words.

I see that you have demonstrated for all of us that you do not understand where law is written and then provided for public access. I see that you also do not understand that the law you refer to is 83 pages, not 3 paragraphs as you used google to find, and link to.

The. Indictment. is. Crap.

RICO was designed to link actual crimes like Murder, Embezzlement, Racketeering and shylocking to the people running actual crime families. Not a crutch for political persecutions.
fat, loud, and stupid is no way to go through life, jabba.

Former Georgia Republican Party Chair David Shafer said attorneys for former President Donald Trump, his campaign and the local GOP were responsible for urging him to assemble a slate of false presidential electors that are now at the heart of a sprawling racketeering case.

Shafer is among the 18 defendants indicted in Fulton County, Georgia, alongside Trump as part of a conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election.

The filing underscores the tensions likely to manifest among the 19 defendants as the case unfolds and defendants seek to shift culpability to others charged in the alleged conspiracy.

Ok, who picked David Shafer to be the first rat to turn? Whoever did, it looks like you might win the pool. My pick was Jenna Ellis so we'll see if I place second.
David Shafer is a RINO and a ratfink

fat, loud, and stupid is no way to go through life, jabba.

OIP.jRrbaLOPX9a33RXGoE7ovAAAAA

And you're willing to believe that his legal team thought it would, therefore that they actually were going to try it? You really believe that?

Why would my anger be directed at Trump when it's yet to be proven that he or his team would have even tried it? I'm thinking they're smart enough to know that something like that would never fly, and that these are bogus bullshit claims that lemmings who hate Trump would just eat up without even questioning it.
Didn't you hear his phone call to Rathenberger where he asked him to find 11,000 votes? That's a crime!

Former Georgia Republican Party Chair David Shafer said attorneys for former President Donald Trump, his campaign and the local GOP were responsible for urging him to assemble a slate of false presidential electors that are now at the heart of a sprawling racketeering case.

Shafer is among the 18 defendants indicted in Fulton County, Georgia, alongside Trump as part of a conspiracy to subvert the 2020 election.

The filing underscores the tensions likely to manifest among the 19 defendants as the case unfolds and defendants seek to shift culpability to others charged in the alleged conspiracy.

Ok, who picked David Shafer to be the first rat to turn? Whoever did, it looks like you might win the pool. My pick was Jenna Ellis so we'll see if I place second.

That obviously is a lie.
All political parties in all states always pick "alternate" electors ahead of time.
No one waits until after the election results in order to pick electors.
So "alternate" electors for Trump we already legally picked in Georgia, before the election.
Any claims of some weird attempt to interfere with the electors voted in by the people, is so completely impossible that it has to be all lies.

So they ran a conspiracy to follow the law?

The Trump mob was delusional. They were following a plan outlined by John Eastman ( one of the 18 now indicted) to create fake electors with forged certifications.

Eastman knew the plan was illegal as fuck as evidenced by his request later for a pardon from Trump.

That clearly has to be a lie.
Trump already had "alternate" electors selected ahead of time by the Georgia Republican Party.
Presidents have no ability to effect electors.
And is it standard procedure to have both sets of electors prepared ahead of time.
Nor is there any possible way to defraud the election with fake electors.
Everyone already knows who the legally appointed electors are and how they should vote, as dictated by the election night results.
Anyone claiming there was any sort of "fake elector" scheme has to be lying.

Yes. But not to the extent Trump is.

I do not like Trump, but I think Biden is even more corrupt, since he was in on the illegal Maidan coup in the Ukraine that murdered tens of thousands and tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.
Biden has a bad history of corruption, like his 1994 Federal Crime Bill, better known as the "War on Drugs", with mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.

Forum List

Back