trump audibly crapped his pants last night.

Biden didn't shut his mouth the entire time. He kept it loosely open like a fly trap.

I saw a lot of that in the old folks home where people park their elderly to die.

The only reason Jill ain't shoved Joe's half corpse ass in a home is because she's desperate for him to be prez again.

When he loses, her shoes will likely leave marks on the floor from zippin outta there so quick.
Parkinsonian mask feature

Drop the stupid bullshit. And answer this question:
Do you think Burden can win a war? Because war is coming if we don't get him the hell out of the WH.

Trump scrambled through rapid fire lies. He's a performer.

Have you seen the CNN coverage of the lies outta Biden? They covered the lies of both men.

I thought they did a stellar job.

I'm surprise

Next up, Trump's daughter left a diary behind, in rehab, detailing daddy raping her in the shower when she was 11.
^^^
This one has these fantasies constantly.

Not all Trump cultists are openly perverted, but so many are. This is why children and small animals instinctively recoil from them.

He's whupping Russia's bitch ass.

And that enrages many Trump cult commies.

Why did you think that wasn't a stupid question? Because it was.

In contrast to Biden, who gets respect from the world, Trump was the little bitch of NK, Russia and China.

You are the bitch kid. NOBODY is claiming that Joe won anything. I'd happily slap you onto tomorrow.

He's whupping Russia's bitch ass.

And that enrages many Trump cult commies.

Why did you think that wasn't a stupid question? Because it was.

In contrast to Biden, who gets respect from the world, Trump was the little bitch of NK, Russia and China.
In your dreams. And when we go to war it will be against Russia, China, Iran, N.Korea. And Biden will yell, "Don't." and wander off...

He beat your asses kid.
but-our-ratings-were-stellar-v0-j6e4z5mo2d9d1.jpeg

Forum List

Back