Trump backtracks on Putin: "he's a different person now", Trump also touts American nuclear superiority over Russia

Didn't "back down"? Please, 20% of Gerogia is still under Russian controll. Bush did shit about that.

When Putin overnight took over Crimea in 2014 Obama's admin got international sanctions passed that put Russian economy into a recession for two years.

And who was runing for president in opposition to those sanctions and on arming Ukraine? Trump, who to this day has nothing but flattering things to say about Putin.
I just highlighted that he in fact did so "shit" about it....would he have done more had he had more time? Maybe...but Putin played it right and waited til Bush was about out of office, and got the dembots to "reset" relations....those ending the hostilities and he moved on to Ukraine, which was a much bigger prize

Better get used to it
You will hear this clip a lot if Trump runs again

Yeah...that act was genius....he declared part of it "independent" ....clearly Putin wasn't trying to keep the peace, and Trump clearly knows that in the clip...but it was genius move to claim what he claimed...offered him some time, Europe and Xiden were slow to respond. He played Xiden quite well.

Did you actually not listen to what he said?

I just highlighted that he in fact did so "shit" about it....would he have done more had he had more time? Maybe...but Putin played it right and waited til Bush was about out of office
Bullshit, Putin retained that same Georgian land he took during Bush's admin.

Nobody ever supported boots on the ground in Ukraine, not Democrats and not Republicans, so take your partisan BS and shove it you know where.

Yeah...that act was genius....he declared part of it "independent" ....clearly Putin wasn't trying to keep the peace, and Trump clearly knows that in the clip...but it was genius move to claim what he claimed...offered him some time, Europe and Xiden were slow to respond. He played Xiden quite well.

Did you actually not listen to what he said?
Trump declared Putin a Genius for how he attacked Ukraine and was jealous he couldn’t have done the same with Mexico

Most of the world was appalled……Trump openly admired Putin

Bullshit, Putin retained that same Georgian land he took during Bush's admin.
um no he didn't....https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/02/24/ex-georgia-president-saakashvili-lessons-georgia-2008-invasion-ukraine/

The bottomline, had the Dembots not taken the "reset" and being more "flexible" approcah we woudn't be here.

First thing the Dems did after they took office, "reset" relations, and caved on the missle defense in the eastern europe.....

Trump declared Putin a Genius for how he attacked Ukraine and was jealous he couldn’t have done the same with Mexico

Most of the world was appalled……Trump openly admired Putin
It was genius...well maybe that's overstating it...we were dealing with Xiden. Appalled? Who? Nobody was that surprised Xiden got played by Putin the way he was....nobody...even our allies were shutting Xiden out after the Afghan mess.

Mexico? What? Mexico and Trump were working well together....they are still pissed at Xiden who built the cartels back better.

You elected Insane, Feeble, Incontinent, EmperorShitzHizPantz, not the rest of us. Biden is a curse from God for America's wickedness these last few years.
Trump saw the poll numbers so now the mental defect is changing his tune on Putin, because he knows most voters won't put up with him kissing Putin's ass any longer.

If Benjamin Trump gets reelected he'll go back to slobbering all over Putin's knob just like he did before. And his dopey supporters like you Tree Banger will go along because you bozos will never learn with this guy.

Trump saw the poll numbers so now the mental defect is changing his tune on Putin, because he knows most voters won't put up with him kissing Putin's ass any longer.

If Benjamin Trump gets reelected he'll go back to slobbering all over Putin's knob just like he did before. And his dopey supporters like you Tree Banger will go along because you bozos will never learn with this guy.
I see you have no lack of slobber for Quid Pro Joe who we can prove took Millions in Bribes from Putin and Xi. Biden right now is trying to make a loophole for Putin and colluding with Russia in an Oil for Nukes Death deal that gives Putin $10 Billion allows him to launder money, oil and gas through Iran, and China, and allows them to continue to work with Iran to develop their Nuclear Holocaust scenario The Ayatollah Assahollah promised The World.

Now I know why you hate Trump, because you are all for EmperorShitzHizPantz and Nuclear Holocaust.

Am I right?

Of course I am.

Not everyone in the US is wicked, just the people who lied about Russian Collusion and Covid, like you did. Do you think God is going to bless a nation that allowed one party The DemNazi party to get away with lying like that and rigging an election? People who might not be considered wicked still did not stand up against your wicked party so they too will be punished along with the guilty like you.

We will all suffer under Joe Biden because of the wickedness of a few.
Hey ya think maybe some day soon God can get around to punishing Putin or is he too busy dealing with Democrats?

Can he do something before half the planet is bombed back to the Stone Age?

It was genius...well maybe that's overstating it...we were dealing with Xiden. Appalled? Who? Nobody was that surprised Xiden got played by Putin the way he was....nobody...even our allies were shutting Xiden out after the Afghan mess.

Mexico? What? Mexico and Trump were working well together....they are still pissed at Xiden who built the cartels back better.
Looks like Putin bit off more than he can chew
7000 dead and his tanks charred wrecks on the side of the road

The declaration of Genius by you and Mr Trump seems a bit off

Typical Trump reversing his tune once the public turns against him

Hey ya think maybe some day soon God can get around to punishing Putin or is he too busy dealing with Democrats?

Can he do something before half the planet is bombed back to the Stone Age?
God will punish Russia in Ezekiel 38 & 39. You should read that some time. Iran also will be punished along with Russia, and so will many Islamic Nations that ally with Russia, Turkey and Iran in that war, and I believe Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83 are all part of that same war.

God will also punish wicked Republicans, along with Wicked Democrats, and all the rest of the unrepentant sinners.

I personally don't think we are going to have to wait very long to see that happen.

I think it will happen in our lifetime.

Last edited:
I see you have no lack of slobber for Quid Pro Joe who we can prove took Millions in Bribes from Putin and Xi. Biden right now is trying to make a loophole for Putin and colluding with Russia in an Oil for Nukes Death deal that gives Putin $10 Billion allows him to launder money, oil and gas through Iran, and China, and allows them to continue to work with Iran to develop their Nuclear Holocaust scenario The Ayatollah Assahollah promised The World.

Now I know why you hate Trump, because you are all for EmperorShitzHizPantz and Nuclear Holocaust.

Am I right?

Of course I am.
Hey will you tell God to back off & stop riding my ass? I've been getting my ass reamed out with one unexpected expense after another around here & he's trying my patience with this shit.

Tell Him I'll switch to the Independence Party if he''ll get off my back & take a look at that bastard in Russia.

But tell him I will not get off Trump's case. Gottra draw the line somewhere.

Let me know what God says.

Hey will you tell God to back off & stop riding my ass? I've been getting my ass reamed out with one unexpected expense after another around here & he's trying my patience with this shit.

Tell Him I'll switch to the Independence Party if he''ll get off my back & take a look at that bastard in Russia.

But tell him I will not get off Trump's case. Gottra draw the line somewhere.

Let me know what God says.
Hagai 1:6

You have planted much but harvest little. You eat but are not satisfied. You drink but are still thirsty. You put on clothes but cannot keep warm. Your wages disappear as though you were putting them in pockets filled with holes!

Looks like Putin bit off more than he can chew
7000 dead and his tanks charred wrecks on the side of the road

The declaration of Genius by you and Mr Trump seems a bit off
yep the president of ukraine…the man the dems attacked, called a liar, played as a political pawn is way tougher then you all thought

One wonders if Xiden not held withheld aid just a few months ago if this would have happened at all

yep the president of ukraine…the man the dems attacked, called a liar, played as a political pawn is way tougher then you all thought

One wonders if Xiden not held withheld aid just a few months ago if this would have happened at all
Did they now?

It is Republicans who call him a thug

Forum List

Back