Trump backtracks on Putin: "he's a different person now", Trump also touts American nuclear superiority over Russia

Why did Joe Biden tell Putin it was ok to do a "Minor Incursion" in to Ukraine and then later Biden carved out a back door loophole for Putin in The Iran Oil for Nukes Death Deal which allows Putin, Biden and Iran to collude together to help Iran achieve Nuclear Weapons and pays Russia $10 Billion Dollars, allows them to sell Oil and Gas to Iran, and vice a versa and then to US?

Oh, you don't want to talk about Biden's Russian Collusion do you?
1647889712386.png

Notice how they twist and lie about what he said.

Predictably.
You have the last trump audio at the top of this thread

why not listen to it instead of letting NPR or MSNBC tell you what trump said?

trump says that putin has changed

and that trump would supply jets to ukraine when biden will not

how can libs spin that as pro putin?

That's an old KKK tactic The Democrats love to do. Same as sending in ANTIFA in with Jan 6th Demonstrators, stirring up crap and then bolting leaving the real protestors be blamed for Antifa crimes.

Freaking Brown Shirt DemNazi tactics. You probably made that flag yourself, and took your little shack to a Trump rally and got booed all day by real Americans.

Why would Trump, or any American be opposed to keeping this war going?
????

Americans would be opposed to keeping the war going because people are dying and suffering (Ukrainians AND Russians btw) for no other reason than Putin's imperialistic delusions.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is why you don't elect insane people as President. This clown would be nuclear saber rattling if he were in charge, just what we need, another Kim Jong Un.
Well what we did was elect a man in the early stages of dementia. He’s the laughing stick of the world. Some world leaders don‘t even return his calls.

While not entirely true, it's a difficult talking point to rebut.
Trump cooperated with Putin for 4 years and likely would have continued it for another 4.

While the D's kept up the American tradition of demonizing Putin and Russia all through those 4 years. Building up a position in which i was obliged to follow through with.

You make your point but you're too flaky and ignorant to understand much about it.
hahah the american tradition? xiden, obama, clinton and the dnc bent over backwards to be more flexible and “reset” relations and made it clear putin was their man. They literally paid him for propaganda when trump won.

You are right, it’s clear this wouldn’t of happened under trump.

hahah the american tradition? xiden, obama, clinton and the dnc bent over backwards to be more flexible and “reset” relations and made it clear putin was their man. They literally paid him for propaganda when trump won.
You're totally irrational in that there's a war going because of America's position that Russia's borders have to be challenged.
No, it wouldn't have and I've explained why enough times now that it's not necessary to explain again. Accept the concession and stay out of the details.

????

Americans would be opposed to keeping the war going because people are dying and suffering (Ukrainians AND Russians btw) for no other reason than Putin's imperialistic delusions.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Was the US slaughter of the people of Iraq the general rule or was it an anomaly? You decide and then if I disagree, you can say there's something fkng wrong with me.

You're totally irrational in that there's a war going because of America's position that Russia's borders have to be challenged.

No, it wouldn't have and I've explained why enough times now that it's not necessary to explain again. Accept the concession and stay out of the details.
oh i know that’s why there is a war. Putin has wanted to return Moscow’s influence over all the former Warsaw pact countries. He dislikes Ukraine and others wanting to break away.

He did this in Georgia, Bush sent in the military…the dems take office and bend over backwards to “resets”relations…moving away from middle defense plans, planing to be more flexible…and putin responds by invading Ukraine…and does it again when the dems are back in power
. He knows they are weak

he got schooled on being honest and now propagates the propaganda.
Typical Trump reverses himself when the shit hits the fan

His views on Putin’s invasion being a Genius move are well documented and should feature prominently in any 2024 run

This is why you don't elect insane people as President. This clown would be nuclear saber rattling if he were in charge, just what we need, another Kim Jong Un.
The entire DC apparatus was screaming for us to attack Iran after they shot down one of our drones. He REFUSED them. There is absolutely NO justification for what you said here.

Was the US slaughter of the people of Iraq the general rule or was it an anomaly? You decide and then if I disagree, you can say there's something fkng wrong with me.

Yep, you don't have a sane response so it's down to what-about-isms.

Saddam played bluffing games with nuclear programs and got burned by post 9/11, trigger happy neo-cons.

Today Iraq war is popularly recognized as a mistake for United States, sold on bad intelligence.

Having said that, don't you for even second try to equate relatively surgical and professional way America conducted that war to the atrocities Russia is commiting in Ukraine today.

Last edited:

Partisan bullshit, Where is Bush on your list?

All new administrations tried to smooth over relations and they all found that Putin is a bad faith player with an imperialist agenda.

Yep, you don't have a sane response so it's down to what-about-isms.

Saddam played bluffing games with nuclear programs and got burned by post 9/11, trigger happy neo-cons.

Today Iraq war is popularly recognized as a mistake for United States, sold on bad intelligence.

Having said that, don't you for even second try to equate relatively surgical and professional way America conducted that war to the atrocities Russia is commiting in Ukraine today.
You only evaded answering my question and so i'm giving up on you before I even have to agree or disagree.

Typical Trump reverses himself when the shit hits the fan

His views on Putin’s invasion being a Genius move are well documented and should feature prominently in any 2024 run
hahaha then show us trump saying the invasion was genius

Partisan bullshit, Where is Bush on your list?

All new administrations tried to smooth over relations and they all found that Putin is a bad faith player.
what about it? He tried to invade Georgia under Bush watch, and Bush sent the military to stop him. Bush, Sending Aid, Demands That Moscow Withdraw (Published 2008)

Bush, Sending Aid, Demands That Moscow Withdraw​

BUSH SENDS U.S. TROOPS INTO GEORGIA​

Americans are sent on a humanitarian mission after Russian troops moved into two cities.

what about it? He tried to invade Georgia under Bush watch, and Bush sent the military to stop him. Bush, Sending Aid, Demands That Moscow Withdraw (Published 2008)

Bush, Sending Aid, Demands That Moscow Withdraw​

BUSH SENDS U.S. TROOPS INTO GEORGIA​

Americans are sent on a humanitarian mission after Russian troops moved into two cities.

?? did you even read what I've said?

Yes in 2008 Bush got the schooling on who Putin is just like Obama did in 2014, but you take a look at 2001 and how his administration tried to play nice him:

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul," - Bush in 2001

Today 20% of Georgia is still under Russian control:

Last edited:
?? did you even read what I've said?

Yes in 2008 Bush got the schooling on who Putin is, but you take a look at 2001 and how his administration tried to play nice him:

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul," - Bush in 2001
yep....and then he showed who he was and Bush didn't back down....then the dems took office and bent over backwards to make things "more flexible" - knowing who they were now dealing with

yep....and then he showed who he was and Bush didn't back down....then the dems took office and bent over backwards to make things "more flexible" - knowing who they were now dealing with
Didn't "back down"? Please, 20% of Gerogia is still under Russian controll. Bush did shit about that.

When Putin overnight took over Crimea in 2014 Obama's admin got international sanctions passed that put Russian economy into a recession for two years.

And who was runing for president in opposition to those sanctions and on arming Ukraine? Trump, who to this day has nothing but flattering things to say about Putin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back