🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump-bashing Skit Backfires on Jimmy Kimmel

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
TOO FUNNY. You just can't make this stuff up. In an effort to make petulant fun of Trump's tweets which so irritate the Left, Jimmy Kimmel did a skit using a simulation of the Emergency Broadcast Tone of the EAS and WEA to such a degree that it finally drew the ire of the Federal Communication Commission fed up with their misuse which raised serious public safety concerns, has levied the largest civil penalty ever of nearly $400,000 against ABC Network and others totaling $600,000.

'Jimmy Kimmel Live!,' 'The Walking Dead' fined by FCC over use of emergency-alert tones

Beep Beep Beep

I don't know who is more obnoxious Kimmel or Colbert. Fallon seems to make token Trump jabs because he has to. All three late night shows are about as entertaining as crop reports.
Are you kidding? Colbert is must watch TV. His last bit that he did I am Eric Trump was absolutely hysterical.

D_xHmwkWsAArqps

D_xHmwjX4AEnu7d

In fact, if it wasn’t for Stephen Colbert, I wouldn’t even know that Don Junior wrote a book. I wonder if he used the same ghost writer his father did and claimed he wrote it all by himself.

EAfY-5sWsAAsQuM

Don’t forget Seth Meyers “a closer look“. More must see TV.

As if you guys even knew Don Junior had wrote a book. Or claims he wrote a book.

Ciara Williams, a black woman.,,who happened to be behind Brown and Wilson as their confrontation escalated. She recalls Brown angrily charging at Wilson like a football player, at no point raising his hands in submission. Perhaps the wounded Brown was staggering? No, she says, he was charging while the officer repeatedly shouted at him to stop before finally shooting him. Could the encounter have ended a different way? Yes, she offers. Brown could have just stopped running. “I don’t understand why he just didn’t stop”

And yes politifact is leftist and supports the ruling elite. These people are evil. Not misguided. Evil. Chaos is what they bring.

Too funny. I don't know what is worse, that ABC was so triggered by Trump to spend 40 million dollars to produce this crap, that Trump so easily manipulates the Left, that these idiots actually thought this crap was funny, that Deantard thinks this is "must watch" TV, or that they ended up getting a $400,000 fine for making it! :auiqs.jpg:

Don’t forget Seth Meyers “a closer look“. More must see TV.
Like I said, watching TV kills brain cells......... By this time it's a miracle you're able to breathe let alone do anything else....... Of course that's true for quite a few on this board.......

Forum List

Back