Trump beats Obama again...

I don’t care. Trump cared then and does not care now...why is that?

You Trump worshipers cared then and do not care now...why is that?
If you didn't care you wouldn't have started a thread whining about it like a little bitch.
Pointing out political hypocrisy is rather fun. Partisans are a joke.
But you're not a partisan, are you?

source.gif
Independent. I see no reason to be loyal to either party. I realize you sheep don't understand.
I must have missed all those times you bashed Democrats.

source.gif
You must have. Was never a huge fan of Obama. But repubs have been failing pretty epic lately. They are so bad they had to make up establishment republicans and deep state. They still vote for the same clowns, but somehow that silliness makes them feel better about it.

I don’t care. Trump cared then and does not care now...why is that?

You Trump worshipers cared then and do not care now...why is that?
If you didn't care you wouldn't have started a thread whining about it like a little bitch.

source.gif
Independent. I see no reason to be loyal to either party. I realize you sheep don't understand.

source.gif

Brain357 Golfing Gator Mac1958 they all claim to be fence sitters...However, you’ll struggle to find a post from them that doesn’t bash Conservatives while you’ll never find a post of theirs bashing LefTards. They play the middle for the entertainment value, they get to pretend to be bipartisan and use neat terms such as “wingers” and “sheep”. They have nobody here fooled.

source.gif

source.gif

Brain357 Golfing Gator Mac1958 they all claim to be fence sitters...However, you’ll struggle to find a post from them that doesn’t bash Conservatives while you’ll never find a post of theirs bashing LefTards. They play the middle for the entertainment value, they get to pretend to be bipartisan and use neat terms such as “wingers” and “sheep”. They have nobody here fooled.
Yeah some of us are sane and then there are sheep like you.

source.gif

source.gif
You must have. Was never a huge fan of Obama. But repubs have been failing pretty epic lately. They are so bad they had to make up establishment republicans and deep state. They still vote for the same clowns, but somehow that silliness makes them feel better about it.
How about some links to a few of those Obama bashing comments you've posted. I'll wait.....and wait.....and wait.

source.gif

source.gif

Yeah some of us are sane and then there are sheep like you.

Right on cue...haha

source.gif

source.gif
How about some links to a few of those Obama bashing comments you've posted. I'll wait.....and wait.....and wait.
Obamas not president. You can look in my history. Share some where I am praising Dems. haha

source.gif

source.gif
Obamas not president. You can look in my history. Share some where I am praising Dems. haha
Yeah, I figured you would duck it. Post yourself bashing Obama or STFU.

source.gif
Obama isn't president. You want me searching for posts from that long ago? Sorry sheep, you can see my whole history if you wish. You can claim whatever you want about me, doesn't change the amazing hypocrites you clowns are. See the OP.

Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders

He is blowing away Obama's record for EOs...

Trump has so far issued 130 executive orders. By comparison, Obama issued 108 in his first three years.

Of course we all know that EOs are nothing but a power grab..."Why Is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?"
Damn. This sux.. I feel like I'm beating up disabled people.

It's not the number of ExOs.. it's what the ExOs do.
Do me a favor and have a Non-Disabled person reply to your future posts..

President Trump should pass the USMCA with an EO!

Or just call it an "Agreement" like obama did with the iran deal.

What legislation has Congress passed that has been beneficial to the average American? Trump is trying to get things done for the betterment of the American people. I commend him for his efforts and the positive results that he has produced.

trump isn't getting anything done for the people of our nation.

All you have to do to find out what bill the House of Reps have passed this year is to do a simple search. I did. It took seconds. I found a list of 166 bills that the House has passed. They went to the Senate where Moscow mitch takes pride in being the grim reaper of bills that come from the House. So all but a few have ever seen the light of day much less get passed and signed into law.

You would need to actually want to know that information to go looking for it though.

Last edited:

source.gif
Obama isn't president. You want me searching for posts from that long ago? Sorry sheep, you can see my whole history if you wish. You can claim whatever you want about me, doesn't change the amazing hypocrites you clowns are. See the OP.
You're the one who claims to be an independent. Forget Obama then, post something where you bashed ANY Democrat. I'll keep waiting...but I won't hold my breath.

You're the one who claims to be an independent. Forget Obama then, post something where you bashed ANY Democrat. I'll keep waiting...but I won't hold my breath.
Yes I am. I bash democrats for lots of things. For instance I can tell the difference between a man and a woman. I think you are born one or the other.

Here's one for you. Hillary sounds completely wacko with this whole Gabbard is a Russian asset. WTH?

Yes I am. I bash democrats for lots of things. For instance I can tell the difference between a man and a woman. I think you are born one or the other.
Wow, you really ripped them a new asshole on that one! LOLOLOL
Show me something you've already posted.

President Trump should pass the USMCA with an EO!

Or just call it an "Agreement" like obama did with the iran deal.

Or like Trump did with the Japan Trade Deal....

Seems only natural, 108 to reverse those of Obama's and 22 more mixed between getting into Obama's next batch plus a few ideas of his own.

Last edited:
Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders

He is blowing away Obama's record for EOs...

Trump has so far issued 130 executive orders. By comparison, Obama issued 108 in his first three years.

Of course we all know that EOs are nothing but a power grab..."Why Is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?"
I'm willing to bet the majority of Trump EOs are to over turn Obama Eos

Forum List

Back