Trump Begins Outline of Surrender Terms -Putin Prepares for Victory

Newly selected leader Donald Trump has begun to outline his surrender terms to Russia. His proposal to end the economic war by America and allies include ending economic sanctions and the abandonment of NATO. In exchange, Trump will demand Russia only maintaining enough nuclear weapons to annihilate America ten times over instead of 20 times over.
If nothing else Trump has succeeded where everyone else has failed...he has finally given the left a reason to hate on Russia, something we could have used since the end of WWII

Newly selected leader Donald Trump has begun to outline his surrender terms to Russia. His proposal to end the economic war by America and allies include ending economic sanctions and the abandonment of NATO. In exchange, Trump will demand Russia only maintaining enough nuclear weapons to annihilate America ten times over instead of 20 times over.
Obama played checkers, Trump is playing chess, while his opponents foreign and domestic are playing checkers…
Delusional
What's delusional, is the foreign policy of the last eight years… Redline at all

Poor little snowflake...
I have friends in the area under threat by Putin. I was in Ukraine in November. I know people who had to leave the war zone in southeastern Ukraine because of the current ongoing war being waged by Russia.

Poor little snowflake...
I have friends in the area under threat by Putin. I was in Ukraine in November. I know people who had to leave the war zone in southeastern Ukraine because of the current ongoing war being waged by Russia.
The EU is more of threat to those people's well being than Russia... fact

Poor little snowflake...
Over 10.000 Ukrainian citizens have been killed in the warfare waged by Russia in Ukraine. How many have been killed by EU economic policies?
Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians flooded into the capitol streets of Kyiv to protest relations with Russia and demand relations with the EU. It led to the President vacating his office and fleeing to Russia. Multiple international monitored elections have reinstated the government that took over and continue to insist on economic relations with the EU and west.
Perhaps the Ukrainian people should decide for themselves the way the have been about who they want economic relations with instead of being forced by Russian artillery and bullets.

One thing Trump is right about is that we need to take a long hard look at NATO.
Europe is on its way to becoming Muslim terrorist majority. The emerging Europe is not your grandpa's Europe. It is not in our interest to protect a bunch of rapists just because they live in Germany.

How is Europe on its way to being a "Muslim terrorist majority"? I mean, you're making shit up based on information you didn't read properly.

Islam in Europe - Wikipedia

Take a look at FACTS for once.

Russia has more Muslims than any Western country. Yeah, it's in the 10%-20% category.

France, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Holland, Sweden etc are in the 5%-10% category. Hardly "on the way" to even being majority Muslim, let alone "Muslim terrorist majority", but I guess you don't care about reality.
And interestingly enough, Putin does not believe all Muslims are terrorists, or that they should all be interred/massacred or whatever it is that most Trump supporters believe.

Putin is better than any democrat in the country. An alliance with Russia would be more beneficial to this country is better than an alliance with democrats. Russia recognizes the election. Democrats don't. Russia addresses the whole country. Democrats say only the coasts matter. The rest of the country is deplorable.

It is not a difficult decision to make.
Putin is better than any democrat in the country.

Russia recognizes the election. Democrats don't

Russia addresses the whole country.

^ A fool for Russia and a traitor to his own.

Poor little snowflake...

A war that's been "waged" under the Obama Administration, Camp...not the Trump! You act like Trump has been running our foreign policy for the past eight years when it's been Barack Obama who hasn't had an answer to Russian aggression.

Poor little snowflake...
Over 10.000 Ukrainian citizens have been killed in the warfare waged by Russia in Ukraine. How many have been killed by EU economic policies?
Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians flooded into the capitol streets of Kyiv to protest relations with Russia and demand relations with the EU. It led to the President vacating his office and fleeing to Russia. Multiple international monitored elections have reinstated the government that took over and continue to insist on economic relations with the EU and west.
Perhaps the Ukrainian people should decide for themselves the way the have been about who they want economic relations with instead of being forced by Russian artillery and bullets.
The EU is a failure and living on borrowed time... fact

Lefties know it's not true. What's more they know that Obama has bowed down to every thug in the world (including Putin) and even double crossed Israel. Every two bit dictator and and cheap thug knows and already knew Obama was a pushover. The war went on in Afghanistan for eight years because Barry Hussein didn't know how to stop it and didn't want to win it. If Russia is a threat why didn't we know it before the election? It's all smoke and mirrors courtesy of the DNC and the criminal conspiracy in the media and the only ones who fall for it are borderline psychotic angry and disappointed lefties.

And interestingly enough, Putin does not believe all Muslims are terrorists, or that they should all be interred/massacred or whatever it is that most Trump supporters believe.

Nobody's perfect

You and this thread prove libs have gone batshit crazy!

Meanwhile...

Remember when Barry told Medvedev to tell Putin to be patient, that after his re-election he would have more flexibility to betray NATO regarding giving up missile defense systems?!

One thing Trump is right about is that we need to take a long hard look at NATO.
Europe is on its way to becoming Muslim terrorist majority. The emerging Europe is not your grandpa's Europe. It is not in our interest to protect a bunch of rapists just because they live in Germany.

This is the problem... The RW think Russia is their friend while EU is their enemy... that is total bullshit...

Putin is a War Criminal who is robbing his people blind and he does this by destabilizing the region and painting himself as the strong leader...

The RW are so weak it is a joke... You are embarrassing...

:clap::clap::clap:

Meanwhile...

Remember when Barry told Medvedev to tell Putin to be patient, that after his re-election he would have more flexibility to betray NATO regarding giving up missile defense systems?!
Except that never happened buddy. Meanwhile Trump is on record, even in the last couple days, of supporting an end to Russian sanctions and to NATO.

Meanwhile...

Except that never happened buddy. Meanwhile Trump is on record, even in the last couple days, of supporting an end to Russian sanctions and to NATO.

Trump will do whatever is necessary to keep Putin from telling the world what a slug he is. The Golden Shower is nothing compared to selling your country to Russia.

Well on the bright side; you left wingers can consider this as a participation trophy for the failure of your decades long quest to turn the U.S. into a North American version of the Soviet Union.

"The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!" -- Luther Grilk, It's a Plot

Poor Ukraine. Suffering for wanting to join the EU. They should have read the fine print. The quotas are killing them.

Forum List

Back