trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters

The Department of Justice on Monday told a federal district court judge In Washington, D.C. that Donald Trump’s tweets are “official statements of the President of the United States.
When did he Tweet to inject bleach? LOL

And you con-tinue to gaslight for your orange god.......your dedication to the fat former one is touching.
I do not have a God. I am sick and tired of you easily offended leftists always crying that your feelings are hurt. Grow up.

Separate drinking fountains too?

You people are PATHETIC
Oh...you mean we FORCE people to have separate social media sites? or maybe, just maybe, if you are unhappy with one site, you take your business elsewhere or create your own. That's capitalism. More like, you don't like the water in the water fountain, you go buy your own water or even start your own water source company. Capitalism. Whining, like we are seeing a lot of here, is not capitalism.

And? Lawsuits still happen. I am sure Twitter won that one. Show that they didn't.

Does not matter, the fact is they can be held responsible for things on their platform and Verizon cannot be for thing sent across their network...thus they are not regulated the same.

Sure......;) Your loyalty and dedication to....er....a guy....is commendable.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Loyalty is for dogs. I despise cancel culture. You applaud it. But fortunately you are old and won't be around much longer.

And.....? What are you telling me? That they have more con-trol of what they say than the fat former guy does?
I don't know, maybe you are right, given Biden Admin said Taliban was businesslike and professional :laugh:

Does not matter, the fact is they can be held responsible for things on their platform and Verizon cannot be for thing sent across their network...thus they are not regulated the same.
They aren't responsible hence they won the lawsuit. But maybe they should be? Verizon may be sued for anything as I showed you. We live in a litigious society.

Top of my head

Exxon
Mobil
Amoco
Chevron
Citgo

Cannot name the rest. Don't feel like doing a Google search

Point is the Govt broke it up. They can do it.
Should have done a google search

“In 1911, following the Supreme Court ruling, Standard Oil was broken into seven successor companies; Standard Oil of New Jersey, Standard Oil of New York, Standard Oil of California, Standard Oil of Indiana, Standard Oil of Kentucky, The Standard Oil Company (Ohio), and The Ohio Oil Company.”

Top of my head

Exxon
Mobil
Amoco
Chevron
Citgo

Cannot name the rest. Don't feel like doing a Google search

Point is the Govt broke it up. They can do it.
Um....no. Exxon actually con-solidated from Esso, Exxon, Standard, Sohio....and maybe a few others. Mobil was separate bus is now part of Exxon.

Amoco is BP as is Sinclair

Chevron started as Star Oil

Citgo owned by Venezuela

They aren't responsible hence they won the lawsuit.

It is not over yet, that ruling was just a tad over a month ago.

But the fact they can be sued for it while Verizon cannot, proves they are not regulated the same.

End of story, time to go watch the Gator on the big screen and eat some goulash

Oh...you mean we FORCE people to have separate social media sites? or maybe, just maybe, if you are unhappy with one site, you take your business elsewhere or create your own. That's capitalism. More like, you don't like the water in the water fountain, you go buy your own water or even start your own water source company. Capitalism. Whining, like we are seeing a lot of here, is not capitalism.
Conservatives did make their own then Google shut down their servers.

As I said, you're pathetic

Forum List

Back