trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
That is exactly what I have been saying all along. And you don't think that's government action?

This is yet another constitutional work-around. The only thing that's going to fix this shit now is war.
The irony is that Trump is the person who tried to "get back" at social media companies by making them more liable for the content published on their forums.

Trump basically banned himself. hahaha, fkin moron....

WTF are you babbling about, Moron?

Congress would call hearings to investigate whether or not they need to pass laws to regulate it. Ya know, just like they already have with Twitter and Facebook.

My God, if you got any dumber your IQ would be in negative numbers.
Who refers to Congress as the feds? If you were referring to Congress? You should have said so. “The feds” is slang for the FBI. Moron.

Anyway, if you’re depending on Congress to change something, good luck. The hearings you’re referring to about Twitter and Facebook were theatre. Nothing is changing.

Who refers to Congress as the feds? If you were referring to Congress? You should have said so. “The feds” is slang for the FBI. Moron.

Anyway, if you’re depending on Congress to change something, good luck. The hearings you’re referring to about Twitter and Facebook were theatre. Nothing is changing.
"Feds" can be any entity of the Federal Govt, Dipshit.

Is that the best ya got? :auiqs.jpg:

So Trump and his attorneys are lying about what is in their lawsuit.

Got it.

Link us up to the lawsuit, then cut and paste the part that says they are only arguing it is a govt agency.
Trump is a moron and I don’t see any of his lawyers saying that the legal argument has anything to do with a double standard.

I’ve read the lawsuits, have you?

"Feds" can be any entity of the Federal Govt, Dipshit.

Is that the best ya got? :auiqs.jpg:
No one refers to Congress as the feds other than morons like yourself who don’t have any idea what they’re talking about.

Either way, Congress has done nothing about social media despite the bullshit hearings you’re referring to. Know why? Because Congress is broken and no one cares.

So anyone who goes into the court system looking for any sort of judicial relief is
"begging" a judge?

That's hyperbolic bullshit, right there.

Trump is a moron and I don’t see any of his lawyers saying that the legal argument has anything to do with a double standard.

I’ve read the lawsuits, have you?
I literally cut and pasted from the actual filing showing they are arguing a double standard, you blithering idiot.

Do you ever get tired of exposing what a moron you are?

No one refers to Congress as the feds other than morons like yourself who don’t have any idea what they’re talking about.

Either way, Congress has done nothing about social media despite the bullshit hearings you’re referring to. Know why? Because Congress is broken and no one cares.
So? Who cares if you don't think Congress is part of the Federal Govt, Stupid.

I never claimed Congress has already done something about Twitter, simply pointed out that they could hold hearings to instigate laws regarding the scenario I spelled out. Ya know, the one you incorrectly read and lied about me saying it violated an existing law?

You are really stupid.

[quote-c clayton jones]It still doesn’t justify government overreach in violation of the First Amendment.[/quote]

you're right. IT DOESN't. But let's not discount that these businesses are helping the gov't do its dirty work...giving them cover so to speak.

I literally cut and pasted from the actual filing showing they are arguing a double standard, you blithering idiot.

Do you ever get tired of exposing what a moron you are?
No you didn’t. You cut and pasted from a media story.

You can’t tell the difference?

So? Who cares if you don't think Congress is part of the Federal Govt, Stupid.

I never claimed Congress has already done something about Twitter, simply pointed out that they could hold hearings to instigate laws regarding the scenario I spelled out. Ya know, the one you incorrectly read and lied about me saying it violated an existing law?

You are really stupid.
It means you’re a dishonest moron.

Congress isn’t going to do shit. They’re going to hold hearings and act like morons for the cameras to make other morons like you think they care enough to actually do something.

That’s it.

So, rather than help a person read what you posted.................you really didn't do it, did you?
I did help you. It's in this thread. I don't care one way or the other if you are either too lazy or stupid to find it on your own.

Your laziness/stupidity doesn't change the fact I posted it.

It means you’re a dishonest moron.

Congress isn’t going to do shit. They’re going to hold hearings and act like morons for the cameras to make other morons like you think they care enough to actually do something.

That’s it.
I'm not dishonest at all. You are putting words in my posts that were never there. I never said I thought Congress would do something to correct the issue.

You read on a retarded third grader level.

Last edited:
Jack Dorsey CAN operate his business as he pleases.
He CANNOT violate freedom of speech laws
Wrong.

‘The judge noted that the legislation was an effort to rein in providers that were deemed "too large and too liberal."

"Balancing the exchange of ideas among private speakers is not a legitimate governmental interest," U.S. District Judge Robert Hinkle wrote.’

The authoritarian right wants to use the power of the state to silence ‘liberals.’

When social media decide to exclude certain content, that decision does not violate free speech.

I'm not dishonest at all. You are putting words in my posts that were never there. I never said I thought Congress would do something to correct the issue.

You read on a retarded third grader level.
And just like that it’s proven that you have no point.

You’re just blabbering on for no reason.

It’s not! Congrats you finally found the lawsuit. Now you can see that the legal argument has nothing to do with a double standards about the TOS and everything to do with Twitter acting under government control.

As I stated many posts ago.

That is, if you are capable of actually reading it.
It’s not! Congrats you finally found the lawsuit.

I posted it earlier, liar.

And you still deny the reality of the part I cut and pasted directly from the lawsuit alleging a double standard.

Do you not realize everyone reading this knows you are a lying sack of shit, and a moron?

Forum List

Back