trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
And just like that it’s proven that you have no point.

You’re just blabbering on for no reason.
I made an excellent point. It's just far too advanced for your tiny brain to comprehend, despite it being easy to follow for the avg person.

That's how stupid you are.

It’s not! Congrats you finally found the lawsuit.

I posted it earlier, liar.

And you still deny the reality of the part I cut and pasted directly from the lawsuit alleging a double standard.

Do you not realize everyone reading this knows you are a lying sack of shit, and a moron?

You posted a CNN article earlier.

You still don’t understand the main point of the lawsuit which has nothing to do with it.

I made an excellent point. It's just far too advanced for your tiny brain to comprehend, despite it being easy to follow for the avg person.

That's how stupid you are.
No, you attempted to say something controversial and then had to basically back off till the point was whittled down to meaninglessness.

Congress isn’t going to do shit so who gives a shit about the convulsions from people in committee meetings?

You posted a CNN article earlier.

You still don’t understand the main point of the lawsuit which has nothing to do with it.
I post links all the time to back up my claims, unlike you. Not my problem you can't keep up with all the documentation I provide the board.

No, you attempted to say something controversial and then had to basically back off till the point was whittled down to meaninglessness.

Congress isn’t going to do shit so who gives a shit about the convulsions from people in committee meetings?
I didn't back off anything, liar.

You changed my words and I called you out on your bullshit. Now that I have refused to let you speak for me you somehow think you can claim I have backed off what I said.

Typical tactic by you. You are dishonest, a liar, and dumber than a box of retarded toenails.

But thanks for once again confirming my point was well beyond your very limited cognitive abilities.

I post links all the time to back up my claims, unlike you. Not my problem you can't keep up with all the documentation I provide the board.
You posted a link to a CNN article.

The lawsuit is perfectly clear that the main point is attempting to make Twitter a government actor. Do you deny this?

I didn't back off anything, liar.

You changed my words and I called you out on your bullshit. Now that I have refused to let you speak for me you somehow think you can claim I have backed off what I said.

Typical tactic by you. You are dishonest, a liar, and dumber than a box of retarded toenails.
Fine. You can define your language however you want.

You just decided to do it in a way that makes your attempt at a point meaningless.

There’s no repercussions.

I did help you. It's in this thread. I don't care one way or the other if you are either too lazy or stupid to find it on your own.

Your laziness/stupidity doesn't change the fact I posted it.
I don't think I'm the one who's too lazy or stupid..............or in this case, dishonest. :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

You posted a link to a CNN article.

The lawsuit is perfectly clear that the main point is attempting to make Twitter a government actor. Do you deny this?
And I posted a link to the actual court filing showing they are, in fact, arguing a double standard as I claimed...............and as you lied about when you said it wasn't in the lawsuit.

Why do you keep posting and giving me more opportunities to show what a lying sack of shit you are?

Fine. You can define your language however you want.

You just decided to do it in a way that makes your attempt at a point meaningless.

There’s no repercussions.
Show my post where I said there would be repurcussions, Dumbass.

I don't think I'm the one who's too lazy or stupid..............or in this case, dishonest. :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:
Only one of us is asking the other to do the work he is too lazy to do..................and that would be you.

And I posted a link to the actual court filing showing they are, in fact, arguing a double standard as I claimed...............and as you lied about when you said it wasn't in the lawsuit.

Why do you keep posting and giving me more opportunities to show what a lying sack of shit you are?
I said it wasn’t the main point of the argument.

It’s not. It’s not even in the section conveniently labeled argument.

You didn’t even get that far, did you?

Only one of us is asking the other to do the work he is too lazy to do..................and that would be you.
You cannot even produce your own work in one thread................we know what's up here.

Further confirmation the point flew over your head.

There was no point as you’ve proven. You just whine and bitch. You don’t make points.

Go ahead and explain why anyone would give a shit about a congressional hearing where there’s no legislative change?

There was no point as you’ve proven. You just whine and bitch. You don’t make points.

Go ahead and explain why anyone would give a shit about a congressional hearing where there’s no legislative change?
Is it your position that no congressional hearing ever resulted in legislative change?

Is it your position that no congressional hearing ever resulted in legislative change?
But you already backed off any claim that there would be any legislation. You bitched about me assuming that’s what you meant. Now here to I see bitching at me because I didn’t assume it.

You’re a real asshole.

Forum List

Back