trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
I called it.

No point. You have been given every opportunity to make one. Just pissing and moaning.
I made it in the original post, Dumbass. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

Once again you demonstrate that my point is beyond your very limited cognitive abilities.

I made it in the original post, Dumbass. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

Once again you demonstrate that my point is beyond your very limited cognitive abilities.
The original post was a question, apparently one you don’t even want answered which means it has no point.

The original post was a question, apparently one you don’t even want answered which means it has no point.

The point you are claiming to have made is a fictions as your cognitive abilities.

Which is why you can’t elaborate and just spend all your time pissing and moaning.

Don’t you get bored of being a pissant?

The point you are claiming to have made is a fictions as your cognitive abilities.

Which is why you can’t elaborate and just spend all your time pissing and moaning.

Don’t you get bored of being a pissant?

Not sure what "a fictions" is, but I made my point using a hypothetical. Look the word up, Dipshit.

Not sure what "a fictions" is, but I made my point using a hypothetical. Look the word up, Dipshit.
Your point is fictitious.

I’m well aware of your hypothetical, which isn’t even relevant to the discussion since it was about employment discrimination rather than publishing.

Regardless of the difference, if you aren’t willing to assert there would be a legislative change (which you refused to do), then there’s no relevance to congressional attention.

Your point is fictitious.

I’m well aware of your hypothetical, which isn’t even relevant to the discussion since it was about employment discrimination rather than publishing.

Regardless of the difference, if you aren’t willing to assert there would be a legislative change (which you refused to do), then there’s no relevance to congressional attention.

You have really started to bore me........................

But you already backed off any claim that there would be any legislation. You bitched about me assuming that’s what you meant. Now here to I see bitching at me because I didn’t assume it.

You’re a real asshole.
Guess because it's the Lords day you're being kind?

You have really started to bore me........................
Intelligent people rarely shy away from an opportunity to elaborate on their points.

You on the other hand run from it. Because you’re a moron.

Intelligent people rarely shy away from an opportunity to elaborate on their points.

You on the other hand run from it. Because you’re a moron.
I have already elaborated on it by kicking your ass for pages. Now you are feebly trying to save a little face.

It isn't working, and as I said, it's getting boring.

I have already elaborated on it by kicking your ass for pages. Now you are feebly trying to save a little face.

It isn't working, and as I said, it's getting boring.
You seem to think whining about “I didn’t say that” is elaboration.

It’s not. It’s the opposite.

You seem to think whining about “I didn’t say that” is elaboration.

It’s not. It’s the opposite.
Hey Stupid, the only time I posted "I didn't say that" is when you lied about what I posted.

I never claimed it was some sort of "elaboration" on a point, it was simply pointing out your lies, liar.

The topic of the thread is bullshit lies. Trump isn't "begging" anyone.
Opinions differ. My opinion is that his complaint amounts to begging.

Are you willing to admit that you didn’t understand the legal argument?

Forum List

Back