trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
All you did was piss and moan anytime I responded to your point. There was no elaboration. Just whining.
Nope, I elaborated in several posts.

I also called out your lies in several posts. Maybe you are confused.

Why would I admit to something that isn't true? :cuckoo:
In that case, can I assume you now admit that a double standard with regards to treatment of take downs is not the main point of the lawsuit and that you were wrong?

Or do you still think that the double standard is the main point?

Nope, I elaborated in several posts.

I also called out your lies in several posts. Maybe you are confused.
Uh huh. You elaborated that when you said “the feds” was actually Congress (because you were being vague) even though “the feds” has basically never been used to describe Congress. But you won’t even say if it matters whether or not any legislative change comes from any “attention”. I’ve asked many questions which you’ve refused to answer. Mostly because you’re a coward who is afraid of me.

That's how you think of anyone who isn't a Trump ball washer like you are, sucker.
Nobody is a Trump ball-washer.
Trump never had people fainting at his speeches like Obama.....so obviously women were creaming in their nickers.
Course.....the only people that showed up for Biden's speeches were the fawning press.

In that case, can I assume you now admit that a double standard with regards to treatment of take downs is not the main point of the lawsuit and that you were wrong?

Or do you still think that the double standard is the main point?
You are free to make any erroneous assumptions you like. Nothing has slowed you down in the past.

Uh huh. You elaborated that when you said “the feds” was actually Congress (because you were being vague) even though “the feds” has basically never been used to describe Congress. But you won’t even say if it matters whether or not any legislative change comes from any “attention”. I’ve asked many questions which you’ve refused to answer. Mostly because you’re a coward who is afraid of me.
Mostly because you’re a coward who is afraid of me.

Innerweb Rambos are cute. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The original lawsuit was filed in like July.

This latest request came months later.

In my opinion, this lawsuit isn’t serious. They know it’ll fail. The only purpose is for media attention. That’s why they filed this request now and not in July. They’re just looking for attention.

Nonsense. Loomer also sued and lost, by the way.

The court decision doesn’t change regulations. If you want them regulated differently, the legislature will have to do so. It’s been talked about but it requires bipartisanship.
So then you have nothing to worry about

You sound just like an Alabama redneck trying to legitimize Jim Crow laws.

The only difference between those defending what Twitter does and the Selma public bus system
is time and the principals involved.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your righteous cause.
You need to do some reading. Jim Crow was about laws, passed and enforced by government. It had nothing to do with private business.
Guaranteeing freedom of expression and speech is NOT government overreach.
In the way you're suggesting, yeah, it is

Last edited:

Forum List

Back