Trump behaves like a dictator

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011
Trump behaves like a dictator. If he doesn't like someone, he'll put him(her) into jail. He accepts election results 'if I win', otherwise..... Why he is so arrogant and arbitrary? Because he is the candidate of the FBI. That's their culture - lawlessness. He is a full reflect picture of it.

Trump behaves like a dictator. If he doesn't like someone, he'll put him(her) into jail. He accepts election results 'if I win', otherwise..... Why he is so arrogant and arbitrary? Because he is the candidate of the FBI. That's their culture - lawlessness. He is a full reflect picture of it.
Yep....you got Trumps FUCK YOU loud and clear!!!!!!!

9nrbhi.jpg

We are finally far enough away from WWII that Americans have finally forgotten what fascism sounds like and looks like to the utter delight of those who have wanted it all along.

How long till he comes out wearing a flashy ,military like, bedazzled uniform ?

--LOL

1076zpx.jpg

Two things:

1) isn't it hard to be a dictator before to have taken any power??? If he starts rounding people up or killing enemies, I'll be totally there opposing him. But the guy hasn't taken power yet and you are looking like total nutjobs when you act like we are in some oppressive regime.

2) the FBI enforces the law. By definition they cannot be lawlessness.

Refreshing after eight years of the Magic Neeeeeegro bent over for the world's bullies.
Fascists like Trump are terrible at diplomacy and national security because they do not have the ability to correctly assess the strength and weaknesses of adversaries or even identify those who are a clear threat.

He didn't put anybody in prison and he couldn't do that
I don't think US Constitution allows him to do that (like any other Constitution in the world I suppose)
I think he's just used to command other people because he's a businessman :)

We are finally far enough away from WWII that Americans have finally forgotten what fascism sounds like and looks like to the utter delight of those who have wanted it all along.

So keeping jobs in America is fascism?
Fascinating ...tell me more.
The government interfering in business decisions is not something republicans ever really did before, too bad they were on the other side of the protectionism issue 30 years ago when it would have made a difference.

It was tried your way long enough...no?
How'd that work out for us quality citizens?
The coddling of bottom feeders is over...the bottom up ideology is gone! Keep running scared...run as far south as you can PLEASE!

Wealthy white men...running the show. Just as the Founders planned. Lmbbffao!

Wealthy white men mostly supported Hillary. THis guy is the leader of the populist movement, speaking for the Common Man, Middle America.

Just like the Founders planned.

Forum List

Back