Trump: Biden has low IQ, he (Trump) has a high IQ.. Ai people don't want to deal with low IQ people- LOL

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I busted out laughing reading this.

Trump just doesn't give a rip if people are "offended" by his honesty and up-frontness.

It's so refreshing after all the decades of lying politicians we've had to endure... :auiqs.jpg:

from site

Sacks endorsed Trump Thursday night.

"My reasons rest on four main issues that I think are vital to American prosperity, security and stability — issues where the Biden administration has veered badly off course and where I believe President Trump can lead us back," Sacks said Thursday.

Tickets at the sold-out event ranged from $50,000 per person to get in the door all the way up to $500,000 per couple for special access as part of the host committee. The event was sold out.

:)

I busted out laughing reading this.

Trump just doesn't give a rip if people are "offended" by his honesty and up-frontness.

It's so refreshing after all the decades of lying politicians we've had to endure... :auiqs.jpg:

from site

Sacks endorsed Trump Thursday night.

"My reasons rest on four main issues that I think are vital to American prosperity, security and stability — issues where the Biden administration has veered badly off course and where I believe President Trump can lead us back," Sacks said Thursday.

Tickets at the sold-out event ranged from $50,000 per person to get in the door all the way up to $500,000 per couple for special access as part of the host committee. The event was sold out.

:)

Oh please. Trump is dumb as a stump. Even Putin said so.

wow, we learned so much from this post!

:rolleyes:

1717796606525.jpeg

wow, we learned so much from this post!

:rolleyes:

View attachment 958973

His understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of U.S. history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this,” Tillerson said in a lengthy interview with Foreign Policy conducted prior to Wednesday’s assault on the Capitol that was published this week.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo prepares to testify before a Senate Foreign Relations committee hearing on the State Departments 2021 budget in the Dirksen Senate Office Building on July 30, 2020 in Washington, DC.

Voice of America reassigns White House reporter who tried to ask Mike Pompeo a question
Tillerson, who was ousted in March 2018, told the magazine, “I used to go into meetings with a list of four to five things I needed to talk to him about, and I quickly learned that if I got to three, it was a home run, and I realized getting two that were meaningful was probably the best objective.”

He added that he “started taking charts and pictures with (him) because I found that those seemed to hold his attention better.”

“I think the other challenge that I came to realize early on is there were so many people who had access to his ear who were telling him things, most of which were untrue, and then he began to listen to those voices and form a view that had no basis in fact,” the former secretary of state said.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
so you believe that 24 people have committed less sins than Trump

OK, whatever

Most people don't know who those people are... I myself have nt opened the link to find out.. couldn't care less. People lie about good people all the time. I have personally experienced this.. where people just hate you for no apparent reason.. I guess you could call it, in my case Fork Derangement Syndrome

In any case...

1717797256537.jpeg

News flash to the OP who probably doesn’t know many smart people. Smart people don’t have to tell people they are smart.
oh wow, that was DEEP!

Sometimes, though, smart people DO have to tell people they are smart

You know... bc people getting ready to vote want to know these things..

Gee, that was hard to figure out!

1717797347712.jpeg

so you believe that 24 people have committed less sins than Trump

OK, whatever

Most people don't know who those people are... I myself have nt opened the link to find out.. couldn't care less. People lie about good people all the time. I have personally experienced this.. where people just hate you for no apparent reason.. I guess you could call it, in my case Fork Derangement Syndrome

In any case...

View attachment 958976

Trump is extraordinarily stupid. He's severely dyslexic and can't read. Nor does he listen. His personality disorder prevents that.

It is SOOOOO true what Trump says

Leaders around the world do not want to deal with someone who is incontinent, can't form a sentence w/o a teleprompter and hates his own country (border issues)

Why doesn't this just go w/o saying?!

:45:

site

Trump:

"When Secret Service took us through the middle of San Francisco, there were thousands of people waving," Trump told Fox News Digital. "We’re talking the heart of San Francisco — people were screaming on the streets with love. It was a very nice thing to see."

It is SOOOOO true what Trump says

Leaders around the world do not want to deal with someone who is incontinent, can't form a sentence w/o a teleprompter and hates his own country (border issues)

Why doesn't this just go w/o saying?!

:45:

Trump is despised by world leaders because he's vulgar and stupid.

oh wow, that was DEEP!

Sometimes, though, smart people DO have to tell people they are smart

You know... bc people getting ready to vote want to know these things..

Gee, that was hard to figure out!

View attachment 958977
You bet. If a candidate hasn't already convinced you that he is smart, you should just take his word for it when he tells you. What could go wrong with that?

Biden told us all he was smart, the smartest in his class, when Biden was at the bottom of the class.

Vintage Biden clip resurfaces showing him falsely claiming he was in 'top half of my class' in law school​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back