Trump: Biden is not a radical leftist

I plan to vote for President Trump, but I think that Mr. Biden will win.

Maybe for the country, it is a good thing that he wins.

Under a President Biden, we will no longer hear talk about a "racist" administration, especially since the VP will be a lady of color (and next President).

It will be nice, I admit, to return to a time when people were not so obsessed with a certain non-Caucasian ethnicity.

My suspicion that Trump secretly works for the Biden campaign has been confirmed.

But...he’s correct. Biden is establishment all the way and always has been. No doubt righties will be told by their media he’s a radical leftist, because that really scares you guys. Don’t buy the propaganda.

Biden is to the right of dumb Don. So, you guys win no matter who wins in November.

Under a President Biden, we will no longer hear talk about a "racist" administration, especially since the VP will be a lady of color (and next President).

It will be nice, I admit, to return to a time when people were not so obsessed with a certain non-Caucasian ethnicity.

Dude. They will give the ADMINISTRATION a pass on "wacism", but they will continue to beat the drums about how America or Whites, or this or that is "wacist".

THey might turn the volume down from 11 to say 9, but it will never stop.

Dude. They will give the ADMINISTRATION a pass on "wacism", but they will continue to beat the drums about how America or Whites, or this or that is "wacist".

THey might turn the volume down from 11 to say 9, but it will never stop.

Yes, it will NEVER stop.

When Euro-Americans are gone, they will complain about the next new majority!

And some people say that this country has a bright future! Yeah, right!

But...he’s correct. Biden is establishment all the way and always has been. No doubt righties will be told by their media he’s a radical leftist, because that really scares you guys. Don’t buy the propaganda.

Biden is to the right of dumb Don. So, you guys win no matter who wins in November.

The way that establishment dems have worked with the radical lefties to let antifa or blm riot and rule the streets,

is not propaganda.

Yes, it will NEVER stop.

When Euro-Americans are gone, they will complain about the next new majority!

And some people say that this country has a bright future! Yeah, right!

Well, "bright" has many meanings...

1592738195398.png

Now that’s propaganda.

You miss the way that college campuses have used the threats made by Anfita as a justification to shut down conservative speakers?

Lots of examples of that on youtube. The hypocrisy would be hilarious is it were fiction. But this is real life with "establishment democrats" working hand in hand with their Brown Shirts to use a combination of violence, the threat of violence and Government power to suppress the Rights of their enemies.

You miss the way that college campuses have used the threats made by Anfita as a justification to shut down conservative speakers?

Lots of examples of that on youtube. The hypocrisy would be hilarious is it were fiction. But this is real life with "establishment democrats" working hand in hand with their Brown Shirts to use a combination of violence, the threat of violence and Government power to suppress the Rights of their enemies.
No. Silencing the right on college campuses has been going on for over 30 years. This is nothing new.

Could you provide proof of establishment D politicians working hand in hand with the “Brown Shirts?”

Biden has never been radical left

His record is as a moderate who would work with the other side to reach a solution.
He is a known pragmatist who works for what he can achieve, not what his wildest desires are.

Lol wtf biden won’t be in charge the rioters will be incharge. Democrats have destroyed every good part of America, all
Shit holes,, democrat party is over

No. Silencing the right on college campuses has been going on for over 30 years. This is nothing new.

Could you provide proof of establishment D politicians working hand in hand with the “Brown Shirts?”

So, you want an example of them using the brownshirts to silence the opposition, and then you will admit that it is not just "propaganda"?

Biden has never been radical left

His record is as a moderate who would work with the other side to reach a solution.
He is a known pragmatist who works for what he can achieve, not what his wildest desires are.

So, to be clear, you are agreeing with Trump, and supporting his being honest in the campaign, and being fair to his opponent?

Yes or no.

(this is a test)

Biden is corrupt and fading, but he's not as far Left as the genuine Communists in the democrat Party

So, to be clear, you are agreeing with Trump, and supporting his being honest in the campaign, and being fair to his opponent?

Yes or no.

(this is a test)
I sure do

However, I doubt our President will be consistent in his rhetoric. He rarely is

I sure do

However, I doubt our President will be consistent in his rhetoric. He rarely is

And you fail the test. You can't give him a kudos, on even this minor point, without walking it back.

Thanks for being you and making it easy for me to paint you guys as rabid partisan hacks, who should be given no credibility.

Forum List

Back