Trump blames Obama for doubling the debt

You are horribly misinformed, dupe. His Wars cost almost nothing in comparison to W bush Iraq.... And no American casualties silly boy...
No American Casualties?

Congrats - you just lost all credibility:

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

2,500 Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama
-- "According to the Iraq Coalition Casualty Count, 1,906 U.S. soldiers have been killed in and around Afghanistan, and 593 in Iraq."

U.S. Military Fatalities in Afghanistan Quadruple

The Death Toll Does Not Lie -- Afghanistan Is Obama's War | HuffPost

...and your ignorant ass just called ME a 'dupe'...

Bwuhahahaha. :p

Obama's wars were in Syria and Libya.

You're thinking of Bush's wars, in Iraq and Afghanistan.

List the Syrian and Libyan causalities, or just fill in ZERO's
Funny...the Democrats passed Obamacare and now the snowflakes want to claim that it is the GOP disaster.

When Obama took over the White House Iraq and Afghanistan became his... but snowflakes don't want to apply the same logic they are trying to apply to Obamacare now.

Sorry Sparky, especially when Obama added troops back into Afghanistan, those Wars but came Obamas. He promised to pull the troops out, he didn't, and casualties in those Wars escalated more under him.

Libya and Syria, you are right, are all Obamas unconstitutional and unapproved Wars. The deaths there are most certainly all his...

Let's not forget the added that caused by Obamas arming of both terrorists in Mexican drug cartels, of pain ransoms to terrorists and I ran for us hostages, for giving billions to the UN he claimed was going to be spent on zika virus prevention in the United States, the millions and millions spent on all of the illegals he helped bring into this country and the cost to the nation of running and providing for the illegal Sanctuary cities.

Let's not forget the additional cost to this nation of his two unconstitutional and unauthorized Wars.

What a collection of lies. Two unconstitutional wars? Where?

Obama helped bring in illegals? He increase border protection.

Arming the cartel;? You really art not that stupid, are you?

You are horribly misinformed, dupe. His Wars cost almost nothing in comparison to W bush Iraq.... And no American casualties silly boy...
No American Casualties?

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

-- "According to the Iraq Coalition Casualty Count, 1,906 U.S. soldiers have been killed in and around Afghanistan, and 593 in Iraq."

Obama's wars were in Syria and Libya.

You're thinking of Bush's wars, in Iraq and Afghanistan.

List the Syrian and Libyan causalities, or just fill in ZERO's
Funny...the Democrats passed Obamacare and now the snowflakes want to claim that it is the GOP disaster.

When Obama took over the White House Iraq and Afghanistan became his... but snowflakes don't want to apply the same logic they are trying to apply to Obamacare now.

Sorry Sparky, especially when Obama added troops back into Afghanistan, those Wars but came Obamas. He promised to pull the troops out, he didn't, and casualties in those Wars escalated more under him.

Libya and Syria, you are right, are all Obamas unconstitutional and unapproved Wars. The deaths there are most certainly all his...

The Republicans have changed the ACA to try to make it default. They changed it, they own it. Buy you being a Republican, know you do shit & then are too much of a pussy to admit it.

Obama promised to bring the troops home from Iraq, you stuipid shit. He said he would wage war in Afghanistan to try to end that quagmire.

Is all you do lie or are you this fucking stupid in real life?

We were not waging war in Yemen or Syria.

The effects haven't ended yet stupid. Africa South America and parts of the Middle East are still in Bush depression. Victims of the Meltdown are still receiving 200 billion a year or so in welfare. You are the thickest...

Africa South America and parts of the Middle East are still in Bush depression

Shitholes gonna be shitholes.
They weren't complete shitholes until the depression. Where do you think all the refugees going through Libya to Europe are coming from? Not to mention all the syrians etcetera...

Yeah, Obama fucked up Libya and Syria.
It's a good thing he was so smart, eh?
Those black refugees coming through Libya are from sub-Saharan Africa dimwit. Your hero Putin and his scumbag dictator and Isis ruined Syria. And of course bush's longest stupidest War ever wreck the whole area...

Now that Obama fucked up Libya, the African refugees have a clear path to Europe.

Great job!
I know how you asswipes love brutal dictators as you worship Putin & Duterte, so you loved Khadafi especially as he slaughtered his own people.

The Republicans have changed the ACA to try to make it default.
Wrong.

The President just made the ACA CONSTITUTIONAL by eliminating the illegal, Un-Constitutional subsidy payments to insurers, which the former self-proclaimed 'Constitutional Scholar' illegally added to the law through personal illegal Executive Order.

The Republicans have changed the ACA to try to make it default.
Wrong.

The President just made the ACA CONSTITUTIONAL by eliminating the illegal, Un-Constitutional subsidy payments to insurers, which the former self-proclaimed 'Constitutional Scholar' illegally added to the law through personal illegal Executive Order.
I have news, your fat ass orange wonder cab't make the ACA unconstitutional.

The payment is in the bill passed by Congress & the buill was fully funded.

Trump as altered the sign up process by cutting the time, cutting those to help people & advertising that the exchanges were open. He now cuts a major payment that helps poor people dead with the copays, he has changed the coverages. So fucking assswipe, he has changed it.

You fat ass orange buddy owns it.

If he were actually a man & not a whiny pussy like you, he would do it through Congress,. But we all know he is a crook & a fraud.

No
No American Casualties?

That would be Libya and Syria
'No casualties' = 'dumbass'

:p
no casualties equals Democratic police action and results.
High casualties for years and years and Wrecking the Middle East equals GOP stupidity as always... All they have is stupid propaganda for the dupes like you...

Africa South America and parts of the Middle East are still in Bush depression

Shitholes gonna be shitholes.
They weren't complete shitholes until the depression. Where do you think all the refugees going through Libya to Europe are coming from? Not to mention all the syrians etcetera...

Those black refugees coming through Libya are from sub-Saharan Africa dimwit. Your hero Putin and his scumbag dictator and Isis ruined Syria. And of course bush's longest stupidest War ever wreck the whole area...

Now that Obama fucked up Libya, the African refugees have a clear path to Europe.

Great job!
I know how you asswipes love brutal dictators as you worship Putin & Duterte, so you loved Khadafi especially as he slaughtered his own people.

I know how you asswipes love brutal dictators as you worship Putin & Duterte,

It's a good thing Obama was so flexible with Putin, eh?

Great job!

A hell of a lot less flexible than Trump, ass wipe. Trump loves duterte too. Wake up and smell the coffee... Republicans have always loved right-wing dictators...

Obama raised them in 2012.

I knew you are too much of a fucking hack to keep honest on that.

ONE more time: did Obama RAISE taxes or CUT THEM as you conveniently claimed when you were blaming the debt from them on Obama?

Can't have it both ways asshole.

How much of the "Bush tax cut debt" is Obama responsible for?

None.

Why?
Because he was not able to change them he was obstructed duh... Not the same as approving them duh.

Great job!

A hell of a lot less flexible than Trump, ass wipe. Trump loves duterte too. Wake up and smell the coffee... Republicans have always loved right-wing dictators...

Maybe he should give Putin a reset button?

Obama raised them in 2012.

ONE more time: did Obama RAISE taxes or CUT THEM as you conveniently claimed when you were blaming the debt from them on Obama?

None.

Why?
Because he was not able to change them he was obstructed duh... Not the same as approving them duh.

Because he was not able to change them he was obstructed

Obama had huge majorities in House and Senate in 2009-2010. Duh!

None.

Why?

He had 60 votes for about 30 days in session all given over to passing ACA and of course a terrible time to raise taxes on anyone in the middle of a disaster. So dumb...

Great job!

Maybe he should give Putin a reset button?
He was going to, until this collusion thing...

Great job!

Dummy, there is no context for "flexible" comment in 2012, but we KNOW that in 2014 Obama put a boot up Putin's ass and sent Russian economy into a recession as soon as he ventured into Ukraine.

Compare that to

80 times Trump talked about Putin

Here is a gem:

Sept. 13, 2013
Trump praises Putin for his criticism of the term “American exceptionalism:”

You think of the term as being fine, but all of sudden you say, what if you’re in Germany or Japan or any one of 100 different countries? You’re not going to like that term,” Trump told CNN. “It’s very insulting and Putin really put it to him (Obama) about that.”

TRUMP-PUTIN.png

Last edited:

None.

Why?

He had 60 votes for about 30 days in session all given over to passing ACA and of course a terrible time to raise taxes on anyone in the middle of a disaster. So dumb...
Democrats controlled the House and Senate during Bush's last 2 years and Obama's 1st 2 years.

Don't start trying to re-write history ... AGAIN.

:p

Forum List

Back