Trump blasts Biden for firing almost no one in first 100 days!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Unsparing in his criticism of the President, Donald J. Trump blasted Joe Biden for firing almost no one in his first hundred days.​
“It took me barely over a week to fire Sally Yates, and by March I’d axed forty-six U.S. attorneys,” he said. “I hit the ground running and I never looked back.”​
At the rate Biden is going, Trump said, “He’s going to be looking across his desk at the same losers the entire time he’s in office.”​
In another alleged failure of Biden’s first hundred days, Trump ripped the President for having picked “no fights whatsoever” with TV celebrities.​
“It’s almost like he doesn’t even watch TV,” Trump said. “What does he do all day?”​

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Unsparing in his criticism of the President, Donald J. Trump blasted Joe Biden for firing almost no one in his first hundred days.​
“It took me barely over a week to fire Sally Yates, and by March I’d axed forty-six U.S. attorneys,” he said. “I hit the ground running and I never looked back.”​
At the rate Biden is going, Trump said, “He’s going to be looking across his desk at the same losers the entire time he’s in office.”​
In another alleged failure of Biden’s first hundred days, Trump ripped the President for having picked “no fights whatsoever” with TV celebrities.​
“It’s almost like he doesn’t even watch TV,” Trump said. “What does he do all day?”​

TDS.png

View attachment 484137
No shit... just when you'd expect it to be dying down, it's still raging on in these poor little snowflakes heads.

View attachment 484137
No shit... just when you'd expect it to be dying down, it's still raging on in these poor little snowflakes heads.
So Trump can speak but others can't? :cuckoo:

This is what you've decided to sniffle about today?

Alrighty then.

Uh.... good find.

View attachment 484137
Truth Derangement Syndrome. Yep.

View attachment 484137
:sleep:
:bigbed:

View attachment 484137
They are still crying over the election results. :heehee:

View attachment 484137
They are still crying over the election results. :heehee:
And will be forever.

You one of those orange cultists who said that Biden would never make it to his first debate with Individual One?
You one of those useful idiot marxist cultists that think Biden isn't stumbling on the edge of senility?

View attachment 484137

Satire-A literary work in which human foolishness or vice is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.

Biden can barely read a teleprompter or negotiate a staircase on a breezy day. He hasn't the time to deal with firing people whose names he can't even remember.

MORE TO THE POINT:
Whereas Trump found it a hard time trying to find people in Washington to meet his high expectations, apparently the people there fit right in easily with Joe's.​

MORE TO THE POINT:
Whereas Trump found it a hard time trying to find people in Washington to meet his high expectations, apparently the people there fit right in easily with Joe's.​

Dear Leader did not have high expectations. Only expectations of loyalty no matter how unqualified the pick.

Biden can barely read a teleprompter or negotiate a staircase on a breezy day. He hasn't the time to deal with firing people whose names he can't even remember.
You one of those orange cultists who said that Biden would never make it to his first debate with Individual One?

They continue to lower the bar and don't see that by doing so, they are making it extremely easy for Uncle Joe to exceed their expectations. :)

1619453449187.png

Blue Anon has entered the chat! Tell us about the Russians, Bluey!

Forum List

Back