Trump blasts mayor of San Juan on Twitter...

Mayor Cruz........our people are dying!

Trump.....what are we going to do about flag etiquette?

Mayor Cruz........our people are dying!

Trump.....what are we going to do about flag etiquette?
If only Mrs. Clinton were POTUS. She would fix PR, while skimming a few million dollars for herself.

‘Inept’ Puerto Rican government ‘riddled with corruption’

"For the last 30 years, the Puerto Rican government has been completely inept at handling regular societal needs, so I just don’t see it functioning in a crisis like this one. Even before the hurricane hit, water and power systems were already broken. And our $118 billion debt crisis is a result of government corruption and mismanagement."

The mayor of San Juan is working tirelessly to save her people

Trump is playing golf

The SJ mayor is a man with no credibility

-Geaux
She has more credibility than Trump
according to you, everyone has more credibility than Trump.

Personally, considering there are 10,000 troops on hand, and docks full of supplies, I believe Trump has an edge over her in facts
The mayor of San Juan did not need the Russians to help her get elected

Trump is playing golf

-Geaux

Personally, considering there are 10,000 troops on hand, and docks full of supplies, I believe Trump has an edge over her in facts

what does that have to do with the current situation?

Trump is playing golf

-Geaux

Credibility

What did Trump shoot this morning?

-Geaux

Credibility

Credibility

You're losing yours.

the discussion is about the recovery in PR.

an elephant in his pajamas...

(How the elephant got into his pajamas, I'll never know)

(If you can post stupidity, so can I)

Trump is playing golf

-Geaux

You didn't get the memo. There was no Russian collusion, but you will still be claiming it 20 years from now.

Just like Bubba never got BJs in the oval, until Monica produced the stained blue dress.

Trump is playing golf

-Geaux

You didn't get the memo. There was no Russian collusion, but you will still be claiming it 20 years from now.

Just like Bubba never got BJs in the oval, until Monica produced the stained blue dress.
Trump couldn't win the San Juan election without the Russians

Oh gawd. Not that old canard again.

It's Republicans who need the charity more than anyone. The fact they get the most food stamps proves that.

I call bullshit on your claim, dnerd.
View attachment 152194
What does that chart tell you? the percentages of the groupings do not add up to 100%?

maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet? :lol: or are those percentages reflecting what percentage of the 18% in the nation who have said they've received food stamps and there's a whole bunch of people who claim no party at all that have received them????

and most are claiming they are independents in our country now, so how do you break up how they usually vote, R or D?

Shouldn't she be proud her country is saving the planet with their current zero emission economy
Puerto Ricans are American by birth....her country is the USA

Fun fact from CNN, there are more American citizens living in Puerto Rico than in 20 other US States combined.
And there are more Puerto Ricans living in the US than live in Puerto Rico. Because our culture is superior.
1 in 200 of the whole population of the world is directly descended from Genghis Khan. Must be because Mongol culture is superior.
<kill buzzer sound> Ain't nobody voluntarily immigrating to Mongolia.

Trump calls it like he sees it. There are 10,000 cargo containers at the port they have the trucks what they don' t have are the drivers. That is the fault of the leadership on the ground If they cannot rally their people that is not Trumps fault As far as drinking water why can't they drink rain water?

Yep. That's exactly what they did in Texas and Florida. Just drop the supplies off and then head on back home. NOT.
That's because hurricanes are racist.

DLEOesUVAAAr76w.jpg

Trump calls it like he sees it. There are 10,000 cargo containers at the port they have the trucks what they don' t have are the drivers. That is the fault of the leadership on the ground If they cannot rally their people that is not Trumps fault As far as drinking water why can't they drink rain water?

Yep. That's exactly what they did in Texas and Florida. Just drop the supplies off and then head on back home. NOT.
That's because hurricanes are racist.

Hurricanes aren't racist. Greedy racist politicians who don't care about brown people are.

Here we see the Mayor of San Juan bravely delivering truckloads of reporters to hurricane victims

DLEUIN7UQAAY7HQ.jpg

Forum List

Back