Trump blasts mayor of San Juan on Twitter...

Puerto Rico: Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back - CNN

"People are drinking out of creeks here in San Juan," she told CNN's Anderson Cooper on Friday night. "You have people in buildings and they're becoming caged in their own buildings -- old people, retired people that don't have any electricity."

"We're dying here. We truly are dying here. I keep saying it: SOS. If anyone can hear us; if Mr. Trump an hear us, let's just get it over with and get the ball rolling," she said.

Cruz's pleas and complaints about parts of the federal response to the hurricane has put her at odds with President Donald Trump, who criticized her in a series of tweets Saturday morning.

Trump took aim at the "leadership ability" of some in Puerto Rico who "want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

"The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump," the President tweeted.

He has a way with words. :rolleyes:

Trump is an embarrassment and unfit to be President of the United States.

LOL...yeah, we know you've never gotten over Hillary losing, Wry but lose she did. At some point...you're going to have to come to grips with that!

Puerto Rico Cop Calls U.S. Radio Station Reporting Corrupt Mayor of San Juan and Request For Help…

From the link:
"I cannot give my name because I work for Puerto Rico’s Police Department. I need to pass this information out because the stuff that is being brought from the U.S. is not being distributed. They are not allowing the Puerto Rican people to receive the donations."

Commies will do anything to make Trump looks bad. They'll starve their own people to make a point and tighten the grip.

Puerto Rico's cop telling the truth about Hurricane Maria's aid

Last edited:
How the hell is anyone supposed to follow the conversations in this thread when 50 fucking threads have all been merged into one???

Stop merging threads. It's idiotic and only screws everything up. Of course, the mods here know that, which is why they do it.

How the hell is anyone supposed to follow the conversations in this thread when 50 fucking threads have all been merged into one???

Stop merging threads. It's idiotic and only screws everything up. Of course, the mods here know that, which is why they do it.

By "anyone", you mean you?

So far you're only one with a problem following the thread.

OK mods, can we have a special treatment for this snowflake?

They [Puerto Rico] can vote in the Presidential primaries but do not have seats in Congress that give them electoral votes for the actual Presidential election. They only have people in Congress that are pretty much observers.
Seems suspiciously like taxation without representation.

This is why I would never help anyone. See these assholes in PR. They can't be helped. Let them suffer. Drink gutterwater. I am so happy that I gave these ungrateful cretins nothing and that's more than they deserve.

DK-oRk9V4AAGBXD.jpg

CDeMZ1k.png

Trump: Trump lands in New Jersey for another Bedminster weekend

trump_bedminster.jpg

Trump calls it like he sees it. There are 10,000 cargo containers at the port they have the trucks what they don' t have are the drivers. That is the fault of the leadership on the ground If they cannot rally their people that is not Trumps fault As far as drinking water why can't they drink rain water?

Yep. That's exactly what they did in Texas and Florida. Just drop the supplies off and then head on back home. NOT.

Remember what creepy corrupt Democrat Rahm Emanuel said "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste”

Puerto Rican citizens do not pay federal income tax.

Yet they expect the U.S. federal government to spend billions to rebuild their 3rd world island. .... :cool:
Cocksuck, they are more American than you are. That piece of fecal material in the White House needs to be impeached and removed as soon as possible.

It is so fun how Trump is driving the dumb liberal crackpots over the edge everyday LOL

The backwards liberal crackpots are just doing what they know how to do best
1) complain
2) call other people racist

Shouldn't she be proud her country is saving the planet with their current zero emission economy
Puerto Ricans are American by birth....her country is the USA

Fun fact from CNN, there are more American citizens living in Puerto Rico than in 20 other US States combined.
And there are more Puerto Ricans living in the US than live in Puerto Rico. Because our culture is superior.

Forum List

Back