Trump blasts mayor of San Juan on Twitter...

Likely someone ordered it for her and sent it...but if it fits better into your narrative, we can say that she ordered it herself.
When people are dying the first thing I always think of is sending them t shirts.

How nice of you!

The first thing that Trump does is play golf.
Obama Golfs at the Vineyard During “Worst US Disaster” Since Sandy

Thanks for bringing that up!

What did you think of Obama playing golf?

What did you think if Trump playing golf?

Balls in your court...
Hilarious watching you leftards now freaking out.

You ignored my questions. Please answer.

2gvo30p.jpg

When people are dying the first thing I always think of is sending them t shirts.

How nice of you!

Balls in your court...

In don't give a shit. You leftards think Bush should have jumped back into a fighter on 9-11.

This Mayor Carmen is a blatant liar. She claimed thousands of FEMA containers are stuck at the port. The governor of Puerto Rico yesterday clarified that the containers actually belong to private contractors who are going to sell the goods at the supermarkets and stores in San Juan. He was mulling the possibility of buying the goods and distributing them. I think he wants FEMA to pay for it. Read on at Mainstream media and Democrats exploiting Puerto Rico crisis for political gains

For now. Evil never wins for long. Good luck sleeping tonight, wishing so much ill on the people dying in PR. FUCK YOU
You are one hateful SOB. I think you are the one that can't sleep. I'm packing tonight for a much needed vacation to paradise so sleeping tonight will be rough. But tomorrow on the white sands with a drink in my hand will make up for it.
Yep it's time to spend that projected tax cut...YES!!!!!

How nice of you!

Balls in your court...

In don't give a shit. You leftards think Bush should have jumped back into a fighter on 9-11.

In other words, you had no problem with Obama playing golf, and you have no problem with Trump playing golf.

If you didn't care, why did you say "thanks for bringing it up"?

Balls in your court...

In other words, you had no problem with Obama playing golf, and you have no problem with Trump playing golf.

The problem with you lefties is you have no self awareness. It's disappointing you can't see your hypocrisy.
And yet entertaining at the same time.

For now. Evil never wins for long. Good luck sleeping tonight, wishing so much ill on the people dying in PR. FUCK YOU
You are one hateful SOB. I think you are the one that can't sleep. I'm packing tonight for a much needed vacation to paradise so sleeping tonight will be rough. But tomorrow on the white sands with a drink in my hand will make up for it.
Yep it's time to spend that projected tax cut...YES!!!!!

You certainly aren't very fiscally conservative! Spending money that you do not yet have?

Yes, it's true that FEMA was hit with a couple of major Hurricane emergencies prior to Hurricane Maria and they are overwhelmed, they are also short handed and understaffed...

My problem is the way the Trump administration/ homeland security, etc and Trump himself are out there BRAGGING what a wonderful job they are doing and praising themselves every time they speak....

What the heck is that all about....??? it is shameful and embarrassing and downright strange that this is what Trump and Company are spending their time talking about.... for goodness sake....

Let's me take you through the thought process:

"Is there cell service?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Lack of power at the cell towers"
"How do we get power to the towers?"
"Bring the fucking generators and fuel we've supplied en mass and power them"
"Nah, I think I'm just going to sit here and wait for someone else to do it"

Now tell us, how exactly is Puerto Rico Trump’s fault?

Balls in your court...

The problem with you lefties is you have no self awareness. It's disappointing you can't see your hypocrisy.
And yet entertaining at the same time.

I have no hypocrisy on this issue.

This has to be the most idiotic thread of the month...year...:rolleyes-41:

I'm so grateful to Facebook for having this useless fuck's opinion about Trump forced on me as the "top trending" story of the day. If it weren't for my out of state family and friends I would never login into FB.

Puerto Rico: Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back - CNN

"People are drinking out of creeks here in San Juan," she told CNN's Anderson Cooper on Friday night. "You have people in buildings and they're becoming caged in their own buildings -- old people, retired people that don't have any electricity."

"We're dying here. We truly are dying here. I keep saying it: SOS. If anyone can hear us; if Mr. Trump an hear us, let's just get it over with and get the ball rolling," she said.

Cruz's pleas and complaints about parts of the federal response to the hurricane has put her at odds with President Donald Trump, who criticized her in a series of tweets Saturday morning.

Trump took aim at the "leadership ability" of some in Puerto Rico who "want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

"The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump," the President tweeted.

He has a way with words. :rolleyes:

A friendly reminder that mayor of San Juan is a leftist lying bitch.

2mxqzyx.png

Forum List

Back