Trump boarding Air Force One with toilet paper on shoe

He got toilet paper stuck to the bottom of his shoe when he tried to wipe the 'Hillary' he had stepped in on the way to the White House off of it...

:p

Lol it astounds me how you just blatantly pretend this isn’t embarrassing to Trump. If Obama had done this, you morons would be talking about it to this day even it happened 10 years ago.

You aren’t fooling anyone.

Stuff happens - it's called 'life'. How old are you? Let me guess - you still giggle every time you hear a fart noise and / or think fart jokes are hilarious...?!

Dude, grow up.

This is but the tip of the iceberg. Who said anything about bathroom humor, other than you? The man is an international embarrassment to thinking people everywhere.
The fact that he is winning and kicking ass is driving you insane, and the fact that he beat Hillary Clinton is sending you even more, further off the cliff...

Lol it astounds me how you just blatantly pretend this isn’t embarrassing to Trump. If Obama had done this, you morons would be talking about it to this day even it happened 10 years ago.

Stuff happens - it's called 'life'. How old are you? Let me guess - you still giggle every time you hear a fart noise and / or think fart jokes are hilarious...?!

Dude, grow up.

This is but the tip of the iceberg. Who said anything about bathroom humor, other than you? The man is an international embarrassment to thinking people everywhere.
I guess that leaves you out.

Dude, grow up.

That would leave you out!

on international embarrassment?

You mean how Obama tried to blame the entire world for his Redline Fiasco, and they laughed at him?

Dude, grow up.

That would leave you out!
Haha I was first lol!

. If Obama had done this, you morons would be talking about it to this day even it happened 10 years ago.

So... your reason for being a petulant child is ...

He started it!
1D274906195882-today-kid-fight-140624-02.fit-760w.jpg

When you've put your foot up as many liberal asses as Trump has over the past 2 years, you're bound to get some toilet paper stuck to your shoe from time to time.

Folks, do the math. Why would anyone think a piece of white paper is toilet tissue? Truck stop qu33rs maybe?

You mean how Obama tried to blame the entire world for his Redline Fiasco, and they laughed at him?

That's kinda funny, because just last week, the whole world LITERALLY laughed at Trump, and I can post a video of it.

I'l wait for you to post something that verifies what you wrote. If you need video evidence of the whole world laughing at Trump, just ask.

That's kinda funny, because just last week, the whole world LITERALLY laughed at Trump, and I can post a video of it.

I'l wait for you to post something that verifies what you wrote. If you need video evidence of the whole world laughing at Trump, just ask.

That's funny because the whole world is our bitches ...

You mean all those foreign reps whose was Obama kissed and apologized to on a regular basis, paid ransoms to, etc...

You mean the same world leaders who in weeks earlier complied with Trump's demand that they pay their fair share of the promised amour for defending their countries ... as opposed to Obama letting them walk all over the Is a...

You mean the same leaders who released US hostages / remains without Trump having to pay ransoms like Barry did...

You mean the same leaders who have responded to Trump's tough negotiating by agreeing to new deals that are more beneficial to the US .... instead of how Obama was too cowardly to stand up to them, demand a new deal, and instead told Americans to accept the fact that manufacturing plants were not coming back to the US ever again and -this'll was the 'new norm' ....

Bwuhahaha.....

The little butches can laugh all they want in their own little groups at the UN ... but they are simultaneously doing what Trump wants,

I understand you would rather have a President who how's, apologized, & gets bent over WHILE they are laughing at him....

....that was Barry.

They are the same little bitches that survive off of our foreign aid, trade, and world security....The UN would be a homeless shelter without the US!

The OP has no idea how sad HE looks right now, starting up such a pathetic, butt-hurt thread....

Trump continues to live rent-free in their tiny little TDS-suffering minds.

57 states is still worse.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Obama's Blooper Reel from the 2016 White House Correspondents' Dinner

The OP has no idea how sad HE looks right now, starting up such a pathetic, butt-hurt thread....

Trump continues to live rent-free in their tiny little TDS-suffering minds.

57 states is still worse.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Obama's Blooper Reel from the 2016 White House Correspondents' Dinner
We both know it isn’t. Primarily because of the sheer number of retarded things Trump has said in comparison to Obama. You can pretend that isn’t true, but reality is what it is.

What are you basing that on?

Absolutely nothing.

Folks, do the math. Why would anyone think a piece of white paper is toilet tissue? Truck stop qu33rs maybe?
So if Obama or Hillary had the exact same thing on their shoe, you would give them the laughable benefit of the doubt that it definitely would be toilet paper?

What are you basing that on?

Absolutely nothing.

I live in the real world bro...

Forum List

Back