Trump Boycotts Morning Joe after...you guessed it, a Twitter Beef

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Donald J. Trump

✔‎@realDonaldTrump

Joe Scarborough initially endorsed Jeb Bush and Jeb crashed, then John Kasich and that didn't work. Not much power or insight!

2:03 PM - 6 May 2016

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔‎@realDonaldTrump

I hear @JoeNBC of rapidly fading @Morning_Joe is pushing hard for a third party candidate to run. This will guarantee a Crooked Hillary win.

2:25 PM - 6 May 2016

Follow
Joe Scarborough

✔‎@JoeNBC

You heard wrong, cowboy. We talk about scenarios. Never fear. MJ is going to beat CNN for the 7th straight year!
1f633.png
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/728651908563517440 …

2:31 PM - 6 May 2016

Follow
Joe Scarborough

✔‎@JoeNBC

"Rapidly fading?" Umm...we are enjoying our best ratings ever. Lots of luck, fella. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/728651908563517440 …

2:31 PM - 6 May 2016

Follow
Joe Scarborough

✔‎@JoeNBC

Define "rapidly fading," Donnie boy. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/728651908563517440 …

2:33 PM - 6 May 2016

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔‎@realDonaldTrump

Wow, I hear @Morning_Joe has gone really hostile ever since I said I won't do or watch the show anymore.They misrepresent my positions!

6:39 AM - 9 May 2016

This is like watching two blowhards on a messageboard have a fight.

Not very current ClosedOne.

Listened to trump on Morning Jerkoff today and twice he had to straighten out Jerkoff re his questions.

Listened to trump on Morning Jerkoff today and twice he had to straighten out Jerkoff re his questions.

You're no fun dude. I was waiting for someone to go "Yeah thats right, fuck Scarboroughergh" and then drop the bomb that he reversed his boycott 2 weeks later

FTA: Cameron said in December that Trump's proposal to temporarily ban all foreign Muslims from entering the United States is "divisive, stupid and wrong." And Trump told a British television station this week that "it looks like we are not going to have a very good relationship."

But Scarborough wasn't ready to fact-check Trump. "I thought I'd heard that you had said we might not have good relations," he said.

Perhaps Scarborough didn't think he needed to have the quote in front of him. Because who would be so brazen as to flat-out deny something he said just a few days ago?

Former CIA Chief and Sec. of Defense under two Presidents, one Republican, and one Democrat, Robert Gates has said he does not trust Trump with nukes and that CIA officials and agents will quit if Trump is elected. The bigger story seems to be tweets between a has been politician current media pundit and Trump about irrelevant nothingness.

Former CIA Chief and Sec. of Defense under two Presidents, one Republican, and one Democrat, Robert Gates has said he does not trust Trump with nukes and that CIA officials and agents will quit if Trump is elected. The bigger story seems to be tweets between a has been politician current media pundit and Trump about irrelevant nothingness.
Wow, Gates and some people will throw their careers away. And you believe it.

LOL

LOL

When did we start laughing at Gates?

Trump lied about his opposition to the Libya action this morning.
I corrected you on that an hour ago so you're the liar.

I googled and only found articles about Trump lying about his position. Could you repost the link you found that discredited those articles? Thanks.

LOL
Gates has no career. He is retired. Think his main job now is unpaid head of the Boy Scouts. He also wrote a bestselling book.

Will they move to Canada too?

Trump is a child, but apparently that's what conservatives are looking for in their candidates these days.

I googled and only found articles about Trump lying about his position. Could you repost the link you found that discredited those articles? Thanks.
The link the idiot above posted said Trump wanted to get Ghaddafi out, which he did. He specifically said a surgical strike. Hillary supported and led a byproxy war, arming the rebels, which backfired.

Now, can you spot the difference between those two positions? Or are you like Rye Gulper?

The link the idiot above posted said Trump wanted to get Ghaddafi out, which he did. He specifically said a surgical strike. Hillary supported and led a byproxy war, arming the rebels, which backfired.

Now, can you spot the difference between those two positions? Or are you like Rye Gulper?
Sounds like the articles that say Trump supported the Libya engagement are true and he is once again lying and you have nothing to dispute the articles.

Forum List

Back