Trump Boycotts Morning Joe after...you guessed it, a Twitter Beef

Not very current ClosedOne.

Listened to trump on Morning Jerkoff today and twice he had to straighten out Jerkoff re his questions.

Trump lied about his opposition to the Libya action this morning.
I corrected you on that an hour ago so you're the liar.

Listened to trump on Morning Jerkoff today and twice he had to straighten out Jerkoff re his questions.

I googled and only found articles about Trump lying about his position. Could you repost the link you found that discredited those articles? Thanks.
The link the idiot above posted said Trump wanted to get Ghaddafi out, which he did. He specifically said a surgical strike. Hillary supported and led a byproxy war, arming the rebels, which backfired.

Now, can you spot the difference between those two positions? Or are you like Rye Gulper?
Sounds like the articles that say Trump supported the Libya engagement are true and he is once again lying and you have nothing to dispute the articles.
Sounds like you are as dumb as Rye Catcher and I have no obligation to try to make a chimp understand the two different positions. You made the claim the lied and couldn't back it up so don't put your shortcomings onto me.

Trump is purposefully trying to alienate as many people as possible .. because he doesn't want to be president.

Trump's behavior is decidedly teenagerish. He even purposefully offends allies with Twitter rants.

The fact that millions of Americans want this buffoon as president .. no matter how offish how acts .. says everything one needs to know about the American right.

I bet even Trump is surprised. :0)

I googled and only found articles about Trump lying about his position. Could you repost the link you found that discredited those articles? Thanks.
The link the idiot above posted said Trump wanted to get Ghaddafi out, which he did. He specifically said a surgical strike. Hillary supported and led a byproxy war, arming the rebels, which backfired.

Now, can you spot the difference between those two positions? Or are you like Rye Gulper?
Sounds like the articles that say Trump supported the Libya engagement are true and he is once again lying and you have nothing to dispute the articles.
Sounds like you are as dumb as Rye Catcher and I have no obligation to try to make a chimp understand the two different positions. You made the claim the lied and couldn't back it up so don't put your shortcomings onto me.
I did not make the allegation that Trump lied. I mentioned that all the articles found when I googled called him a liar. The fact I used google as a source and pointed out all the articles on the topic referred to Trump lying about his position is backup. My follow-up comment was that you could not dispute the claims with your own link or source.
You are promoting and defending a position you are unable to substantiate. The view that opposes yours is substantiated. Trump supported military intervention in Libya and now is saying he did not, despite overwhelming evidence that he did. He is lying, again, like always.

Trump is purposefully trying to alienate as many people as possible .. because he doesn't want to be president.

Trump's behavior is decidedly teenagerish. He even purposefully offends allies with Twitter rants.

The fact that millions of Americans want this buffoon as president .. no matter how offish how acts .. says everything one needs to know about the American right.

Your idiotic comment reflects the left very well. You have nothing but shit to offer.

I did not make the allegation that Trump lied. I mentioned that all the articles found when I googled called him a liar. The fact I used google as a source and pointed out all the articles on the topic referred to Trump lying about his position is backup. My follow-up comment was that you could not dispute the claims with your own link or source.
You are promoting and defending a position you are unable to substantiate. The view that opposes yours is substantiated. Trump supported military intervention in Libya and now is saying he did not, despite overwhelming evidence that he did. He is lying, again, like always.
I used his quote to show it's bullshit. He didn't back arming the rebels and going to war. You can't get it because your brain has seized up with hate and intolerance. It's all the left wing has to offer anymore.

Your idiotic comment reflects the left very well. You have nothing but shit to offer.

:0) Kiss my ass dimwit.

Former CIA Chief and Sec. of Defense under two Presidents, one Republican, and one Democrat, Robert Gates has said he does not trust Trump with nukes and that CIA officials and agents will quit if Trump is elected. The bigger story seems to be tweets between a has been politician current media pundit and Trump about irrelevant nothingness.

It would be difficult to trust anyone who flip flops between Democrat and Republican presidents to serve, depending on which way the wind blows. This guy and Chuck Hagel are nothing but ambulance chasing turn coat free loaders.

Former CIA Chief and Sec. of Defense under two Presidents, one Republican, and one Democrat, Robert Gates has said he does not trust Trump with nukes and that CIA officials and agents will quit if Trump is elected. The bigger story seems to be tweets between a has been politician current media pundit and Trump about irrelevant nothingness.

It would be difficult to trust anyone who flip flops between Democrat and Republican presidents to serve, depending on which way the wind blows. This guy and Chuck Hagel are nothing but ambulance chasing turn coat free loaders.
He started off in the Air Force and left the Air Force for the CIA. He has served as an intelligence and security expert under four Presidents. He has never flip-flopped, rather he has earned a reputation as a dedicated patriot who puts his country first, no matter which party is in control. He has been supported by both parties. Allegations that he flip flops or is swayed by politics is just partisan nonsense. He is currently critical of both Clinton and Trump. His criticism of Trump is related purely to his assessment of Trump's temperament and lack of knowledge about foreign and military affairs.

I have boycotted that leftist garbage myself.
What does that mean? Do you simply refuse to read or listen to anything that is critical of your own positions or opinions? That is a definition of a cult follower and a requirement made by cult leaders. No outside thoughts or input that challenge the leaders words are allowed or permitted. The followers are led to believe they are rejecting outside input by choice, but the end result is the same.

I have boycotted that leftist garbage myself.
What does that mean? Do you simply refuse to read or listen to anything that is critical of your own positions or opinions? That is a definition of a cult follower and a requirement made by cult leaders. No outside thoughts or input that challenge the leaders words are allowed or permitted. The followers are led to believe they are rejecting outside input by choice, but the end result is the same.
MSLED is garbage. Fox news is garbage. I don't watch any of it.

Trump said on Morning Joe that it would've been better to leave Gaddafi in power.

I used his quote to show it's bullshit. He didn't back arming the rebels and going to war. You can't get it because your brain has seized up with hate and intolerance. It's all the left wing has to offer anymore.

In 2011 Trump said Gaddafi must go. Today Trump said he would never have gone after him.

13179228_498330877019563_3718550936696440677_n.jpg

In 2011 Trump said Gaddafi must go. Today Trump said he would never have gone after him.

Trump Says Removing Qaddafi Was Mistake, But Pushed For Libya Intervention In 2011
You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst,” he said. “Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.”

Trump said the people would take over from Qaddafi eventually and then “they should pay us back” out of appreciation."

That's not creating WAR with Libya and arming the rebels, which is what the administration supported.

Yep.

What feud? Donald Trump rejoins ‘Morning Joe’ as if nothing ever happened

Forum List

Back