Trump Bringing Back Coal Industry!

Fusion (an energy with a future) is better, and higher paying.

Coal is used for a whole lot more things than just energy. It will never really go away. You can't make steel without coal, nor many other things where it is an absolute necessity in manufacturing.

This coal mine that is opening is NOT FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION. It is "metallurgical" coal which is currently in demand.

The OP is a losing combination of ignorance and dishonesty.
So more American jobs are bad?

Did you read anything remotely like that? You fucking losers have an imaginary dialogue going 24 fucking 7. How do you manage to complete menial tasks?

I'm pleased that those 70 people and the other folks in that town will benefit from this work. It's even better as the product mined won't be used to make electricity. But I find your cock sucking approach and the claim that Trump had something to do with it to be retarded.

Once, will you post something that isn't a lie or a failure to grasp facts?
Trump already got us out of that bullshit Paris Agreement. We will use same standards as China now.

We are not out yet, dummy. There are rules to follow. You should get educated.

Coal is used for a whole lot more things than just energy. It will never really go away. You can't make steel without coal, nor many other things where it is an absolute necessity in manufacturing.

This coal mine that is opening is NOT FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION. It is "metallurgical" coal which is currently in demand.

Did you read anything remotely like that? You fucking losers have an imaginary dialogue going 24 fucking 7. How do you manage to complete menial tasks?

I'm pleased that those 70 people and the other folks in that town will benefit from this work. It's even better as the product mined won't be used to make electricity. But I find your cock sucking approach and the claim that Trump had something to do with it to be retarded.

Trump already got us out of that bullshit Paris Agreement. We will use same standards as China now.

Those job killing regulations are going. Paris Agreement gone...it was not a treaty.

Coal Miner Who Spoke Alongside Trump: I'm Excited, He Kept His Promise

Do you know the difference between a treaty and Executive order. You should get educated dummy.

Do you know the difference between a treaty and Executive order. You should get educated dummy.

Yep. How many years will pass before we are out of the Paris accord? Do you know?

Yep. How many years will pass before we are out of the Paris accord? Do you know?
We are out. Executive orders and agreements can be overturned by the next President. We are out of that shitty anti-American agreement. Senate never ratified shit...just like the Iran nuclear give away.

We are out. Executive orders and agreements can be overturned by the next President. We are out of that shitty anti-American agreement. Senate never ratified shit...just like the Iran nuclear give away.

You are ignorant.

ex·ec·u·tive a·gree·ment
noun
plural noun: executive agreements
  1. an international agreement, usually regarding routine administrative matters not warranting a formal treaty, made by the executive branch of the US government without ratification by the Senate.

They are just hoping.......if they can stall long enough.........Beast again in 3.5 years.......they can fire it back up.

They can go layoff all of them 59 year old coal miners and use GOVT programs to teach them to Write Code or become IT guys in only a few years!! Then they can go to work at ??????????? ridiculous.

Just like oil?

Oil is essential in making plastic and other polymers. Not to mention, try running your car or any other type of machinery without oil. But you can't just substitute oil for coal in many processes. It doesn't work that way. Have you ever been to a steel plant?
Coke will become all but obsolete in most steelmaking in about a decade, say some industry experts.

Technology both gaining ground and still in development will largely remove the need for the coal-based fuel in making high-quality steel, they say.

U.S. Steel: Natural gas process will soon replace coke

Nothing like the right wing, being, "behind the curve".

Do you have any idea how much money it will cost to change plants from coal to natural gas? Do you think fracking for natural gas is all that much better than mining coal?

Not to mention steel is just one process that involves coal. What is an easier and more economical thing to do, is to spend money learning how to burn clean coal.
Technology is improving all the time.

Bruce Steiner, president of the American Coke and Coal Chemicals Institute, says many integrated steel and iron companies are turning to natural gas over coal because it's both cheaper and more abundant than coal. That trend has especially taken hold in smaller operations overseas, where coal must be shipped in.

Some coal will always be used, but he said there "is a constant economic push to reduce coke in furnaces."

Over the long term, he says, research is developing alternatives to blast furnaces, which are expensive to build.

Fusion (an energy with a very bright and very hot future), can "save the day".

Quit crying about "right to guaranteed income" and go read a book. Get a job in "Fusion" before "it takes off". Go invent something. You may still be young enough to get in something? You could "be somebody". I know Obama convinced you this was the "new normal"....everyone sitting around waiting on GOVT checks and free medical appointments but it does not have to stay that way. Tell a friend. Get moving.

Fusion (an energy with a very bright and very hot future), can "save the day".

Quit crying about "right to guaranteed income" and go read a book. Get a job in "Fusion" before "it takes off". Go invent something. You may still be young enough to get in something? You could "be somebody". I know Obama convinced you this was the "new normal"....everyone sitting around waiting on GOVT checks and free medical appointments but it does not have to stay that way. Tell a friend. Get moving.
How is that relevant?

Besides, statements like that, simply reassure me that, nobody should take the right wing seriously about the law, or economics and politics.

I am not advocating for a "guaranteed income", but equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will; in order to ensure full employment of capital resources.

It would have the effect of solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Rumble Mr. President...rumble! One great American!
First New Coal Mine of Trump Era Opens in Pennsylvania

No problem with the amount that would be used there. It is the massive burning of coal, and the release of vast amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere that is the problem.

Forum List

Back