Trump called himself “Tariff Man” on Twitter

How can anyone deny that Trump has the emotional maturity of a 4th grader? Sometimes I just can’t wrap my mind around the fact that such a moron is actually a politician let alone the president of the US.

Trump, Self-Styled ‘Tariff Man,’ Issues China a Warning

And after that tweet the DJI lost 799 points, the NASDAQ 283 and the S&P 90.

He is the tariff man, but he is also the "fucking up the economy" man

Hey talk-a-lot-thinks-little.......what impact will your stupidity have when it recovers the 799, 283 etc.? You won't have to wait for long. A person with integrity would come clean, but that wouldn't be you.

Those who know something recognize the market is inflated anyhow, but that wouldn't be you either.

How can anyone deny that Trump has the emotional maturity of a 4th grader? Sometimes I just can’t wrap my mind around the fact that such a moron is actually a politician let alone the president of the US.

Anyone with a grain of sense should have sold their stock when Gary Cohn, Trump's economic advisor and former COO of Goldman Sachs, quit his job abruptly after Trump announced his tariffs against China.

Hey talk-a-lot-thinks-little.......what impact will your stupidity have when it recovers the 799, 283 etc.? You won't have to wait for long. A person with integrity would come clean, but that wouldn't be you.

Those who know something recognize the market is inflated anyhow, but that wouldn't be you either.

What do you consider "not long" since both those markets are down from the day he issued his first tariffs back in Jan...so I have been waiting 10 months already

He'll say, "Hey shit for brains, I was right".

Wall Street Journal is not a blog. U.S. Economy Flashes Signs It’s Downhill From Here

I see you are still attributing the Dow's performance to Trump after denying you ever did.

You will never wash off the stench of your hypocrisy.

Most of those "accomplishments" are nothing special. And if you actually looked at that list, you would notice Trump takes credit for some things twice.

Every huckster knows the suckers never fact check.

What a maroon! :lol:

Dn-DLq4z-Ww-AAXRQP.jpg

Forum List

Back