Trump calls biden, "A broken down pile of crap."

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012

Trump calls biden, "A broken down pile of crap."​

Gee, I rather thought Joe would have to work himself UP to being just a broken down piece of crap?

Funny how there is /never/ anyone around Biden or the democrats sneaking secret tapes and video out to the media of their private conversations yet Trump can't even go golfing out on the middle of a fairway on a golf course he owns without some lunk sneaking a camera or some recorder to catch impromptu tapes of him!

Guess people are just a lot more interested in hearing what Trump thinks about stuff than Joe Bedpan.

yup, that about sums it up "ya, I knocked him out of the race."

Not a smart strategy for Trump though. There may be a large number of people floating at this point due to what they see as a bad debate performance although for the life of me I can't understand why that would matter to them. The right approach would be respectful, somewhat compassionate but firm in the resolve that the man needs to retire. Trump could probably scoop 10% of the centrist vote that he otherwise would not get if he did it right. It's way too early to assume anything but that the race in November will be similar to the one in 2020.

Last edited:
A fat man with a spray tan and a comb over talking about somebody else being broken down? Ha! Biden is going to win. The polls appear to not have moved much. You guys don't seem to get the fact that sane people watched this debate. They saw Biden stumbling and Trump lying.

A fat man with a soray tn and a combover taking about somebody else being broken down? Ha! Biden is goingto win. The polls appear to not have moved much. You guys don't seem to etthe fact that sane people watched this debate. They saw Biden stumbling and Trump lying.

White gay man pretends to be a white Karen pretending to be a black racial justice warrior on the internet.

Poor, mentally confused weirdo. :(

And we all know it dude.

That's the saddest part of all.

It's not even in secret.

Gee, I rather thought Joe would have to work himself UP to being just a broken down piece of crap?

Funny how there is /never/ anyone around Biden or the democrats sneaking secret tapes and video out to the media of their private conversations yet Trump can't even go golfing out on the middle of a fairway on a golf course he owns without some lunk sneaking a camera or some recorder to catch impromptu tapes of him!

Guess people are just a lot more interested in hearing what Trump thinks about stuff than Joe Bedpan.

Was it Mac? RightWinger? Who did this lol

White gay man pretends to be a white Karen pretending to be a black racial justice warrior on the internet.

Poor, mentally confused weirdo. :(

And we all know it dude.

That's the saddest part of all.

It's not even in secret.

There seems to be some lore on this of which I am unaware. Do tell?

Couldn't uncover that Biden is a vegetable in four years...get's leaked audio from Trump conversation in 15 minutes.

I don't for a second believe the media didn't know...they were complicit in the cover up.

Was it Mac? RightWinger? Who did this lol
Yeah that's true for 4 years in the White House the leakage was like 50% of the news.
You're right I haven't heard a peep about leakage since Biden has been in. With one exception the most recent rumor from who knows where that the AIDS are horrified of him and his demented temper.

yup, that about sums it up "ya, I knocked him out of the race."

Coming from the narcissistic POS who should have been shown the door the moment he took his foot off that last step of the golden escalator. :)

Forum List

Back