Trump calls Carson a liar

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I kind of have to agree with him here. Dude claims he was attacking his mother with a hammer, stabbing people, etc. yet can't come up with a smidgen of proof.

Awesome primaries, peeps.

I kind of have to agree with him here. Dude claims he was attacking his mother with a hammer, stabbing people, etc. yet can't come up with a smidgen of proof.

His mom is dead. Why would he lie about being violent?

I can't find anything where trump calls Carson a liar.

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

The Carson story is either a total fabrication or, if true, even worse-trying to hit mother over the head with a hammer or stabbing friend!

Because it lets him tell his story about the grace of god changing him

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

The Carson story is either a total fabrication or, if true, even worse-trying to hit mother over the head with a hammer or stabbing friend!
Pretty weak.

Nope. Don't but it. It's pretty obvious liberals are scared to death to go up against Carson. Because he'd be a black republican. They never treated Obama with this much disrespect.

I never thought these would be qualities of a POTUS.

Nope. Don't but it. It's pretty obvious liberals are scared to death to go up against Carson. Because he'd be a black republican. They never treated Obama with this much disrespect.
Really? Scared to death?

Why is it that any time republicans have a candidate that says and does ridiculous things pointing that silliness out is interpreted as fear?

Obama isn't an idiot savant.
No he's just an idiot.

you wish, idiota.

he graduated from Columbia and was president of Harvard's law review. i'm pretty sure that *you* don't understand the significance of that, but smart people do.

if you were a tenth as smart as he is, you would do much better.
Oh Jillian. If I had a dollar for very post where you call someone dumb I'd be a millionaire.

We have no idea what grades he got. He got in using affirmative action. That's not anything to brag about.

Forum List

Back