Trump calls Carson a liar

I kind of have to agree with him here. Dude claims he was attacking his mother with a hammer, stabbing people, etc. yet can't come up with a smidgen of proof.

Awesome primaries, peeps.

Yeah, that seems to be the buzz, reporters can't find anyone to corroborate Dr. Knowlittle's supposed crimes from which he redeemed himself. He's fucking delusional.

I kind of have to agree with him here. Dude claims he was attacking his mother with a hammer, stabbing people, etc. yet can't come up with a smidgen of proof.

Attacking one's mother with a hammer seems a bit odd for a candidate for POTUS to admit; one wonders what such a personality might do with access to the football?

trump hasn't exactly been known for telling the truth either...

the most recent one i can remember is the false claim he made about john kasich and lehman bros.

Trump Lays Into Kasich For His Lehman Bros. Career (VIDEO)

trump was technically right about that. but he was a bit simplistic.

not exactly...

Kasich was a Columbus-based managing director for the bank from 2001-2008 and, as Bloomberg has pointed out, was one of 700 people in the company with that title. But after claiming that Kasich was only able to balance the budget in the Buckeye State because "he got lucky with fracking," Trump painted Kasich as a managing partner of the firm as well as a member of its board.

"This is the man that was a managing general partner at Lehman Bros. when it when down the tubes and almost took every one of us with us (sic), including Ben and myself," the billionaire said. "Because I was there and I watched what happened. Lehman Brothers started it all. He was on the board and he was a managing general partner."

Fact Check | Donald Trump Wrong in Blaming John Kasich for Lehman’s Woes

While Mr. Kasich did work for the now-bankrupt Lehman Brothers, the truth is that he was hardly steering the doomed ship in New York. Mr. Trump claimed that he was on the board, which was not true.

Instead, Mr. Kasich worked out of a two-man office in Columbus, Ohio, on deals with other bankers. He has said that he shared no blame for the bank’s troubles, precipitated by risky mortgage investments.

Obama isn't an idiot savant.
No he's just an idiot.

you wish, idiota.

he graduated from Columbia and was president of Harvard's law review. i'm pretty sure that *you* don't understand the significance of that, but smart people do.

if you were a tenth as smart as he is, you would do much better.
Oh Jillian. If I had a dollar for very post where you call someone dumb I'd be a millionaire.

We have no idea what grades he got. He got in using affirmative action. That's not anything to brag about.

To avail one's self to an opportunity, when such an opportunity was denied - sometimes with ax handles - seems a bit racist to those of us with some knowledge of American History. Since no one has the integrity to admit to racism, we can infer your post was simply ignorant.

No he's just an idiot.

you wish, idiota.

he graduated from Columbia and was president of Harvard's law review. i'm pretty sure that *you* don't understand the significance of that, but smart people do.

Oh Jillian. If I had a dollar for very post where you call someone dumb I'd be a millionaire.

We have no idea what grades he got. He got in using affirmative action. That's not anything to brag about.

To avail one's self to an opportunity, when such an opportunity was denied - sometimes with ax handles - seems a bit racist to those of us with some knowledge of American History. Since no one has the integrity to admit to racism, we can infer your post was simply ignorant.
Ah another insult to my intelligence. If that's all you've got, screw you.

His mom is dead. Why would he lie about being violent?
Because it lets him tell his story about the grace of god changing him
Nope. Don't but it. It's pretty obvious liberals are scared to death to go up against Carson. Because he'd be a black republican. They never treated Obama with this much disrespect.

The right sure as hell did. Let's see a liberal start posting stuff wild shit like this below about Carson. (p.s. Carson is a black Republican)

obama-witch-doctor-250x230.jpg
voodoo-obama.jpg
kenya-birth.gif

I can't find anything where trump calls Carson a liar.

On Twitter he kinda did, personal interpretation apparently.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

"Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

The Carson story is either a total fabrication or, if true, even worse-trying to hit mother over the head with a hammer or stabbing friend!"
so you read that as "carson's a liar". is this your first chance (election) to vote coming up ?

Attacking one's mother with a hammer seems a bit odd for a candidate for POTUS to admit; one wonders what such a personality might do with access to the football?
the fantasy football too, it's important to liberal debate moderators, that matters.
debate moderators' lives matter.

Last edited:
No he's just an idiot.

you wish, idiota.

Ah another insult to my intelligence. If that's all you've got, screw you.

Sorry, I have standards.

Ignorance is, well ignorant, not a lack of intelligence:

A brilliant psychiatrist one day had a flat tire inside the gates of the locked hospital. As he changed the tire he accidentally kicked over the hubcap and spilled all of the lug nuts into a sewer.

An inmate watched this occur, and when the good doctor complained, "what am I to do now?". The inmate said to the good doctor, "Doc, I may be insane, but I'm not stupid; take one lug nut off the other three tires and you can use them to replace the spare and drive to the garage".

Biography :
Anger Issues
Despite his academic successes, Ben Carson still had a raging temper that translated into violent behavior as a child. One time he tried to hit his mother with a hammer because she disagreed with his choice of clothes. Another time, he inflicted a major head injury on a classmate in a dispute over a locker. In a final incident, Ben nearly stabbed to death a friend after arguing over a choice of radio stations.

http://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422

Forum List

Back