Trump Calls DeSantis a “Globalist RINO”

We're all going to find out years from now Biden was the most authentic middle class first president since FDR. Carter wasn't able to get so much done. And Biden knows ways to shrinking the gap between rich and poor. Clinton sold us out too on too many things. Like NAFTA. So far Biden has only given them that Alaska pipeline far as I can tell.

The gap between rich and rest of us has been widening since the late 70's and for a few different reasons and each reason all republicans have to say is so what?

Meanwhile our infrastructure was falling apart, social security running out of money, etc.....

Social programs don't mean anything to the rich but they do the rest of us. And I'm sorry Mississippi hicks if you don't get very many social services and programs where you live. Talk to your republican politicians about that.
Republicans have been convinced that this weird, cherry-picking, ersatz libertarian, laissez faire capitalism is the way to go, and they just won't consider anything different.

They've blinded themselves to the fact that, when the gap between the rich and poor reaches a certain critical mass, bad shit happens. History has shown us that.

• Many MAGA Republicans are wishing for Trump's "mortal demise," a former GOP Rep. says.
  • Peter Meijer told The Atlantic he has heard MAGA Republicans say: "I can't wait until this guy dies."
  • Other Republicans told The Atlantic they think Trump's diet and age might hasten his death.
"I want to be clear: I'm not in that camp. But I've heard from a lot of people who will go onstage and put on the red hat, and then give me a call the next day and say, 'I can't wait until this guy dies," Meijer told McKay Coppins, a journalist at The Atlantic.

Is Conservative Peter Meijer lying now too?
I suggest we all send Trump gift certificates for McDonald's.

So how many of those states nail a woman down so she is unable to drive, bus or fly to a state where abortions are plentiful?

I live a stone's throw from my state's border with Minnesota, where they just legislated that a child can be murdered right up to the moment of birth. It's literally a far closer drive to the nearest abattoir in Minnesota than it would be to the nearest abattoir in my state, if such a thing existed.

You're still pushing that old bullshit about how the sluts must be able to murder their children in the convenience of their own state,

No.

Just no.

New bill would criminalize ‘trafficking of minors’ to receive abortions in or outside of Idaho​

desantis is no rhino. as we speak, he and the legislature are planning to block the digital money system xiden has in store for us. once implemented, you will be allowed pennies to the dollar and they can limit, deduct, or block monies to control you. you should move to FL to remain free.
The CBDC has nothing to do with your money, dipshit. You've bought into one of the dumbest conspiracy theories out there.

I ardently wish Mr Trump would step aside, and work on building a powerful grass-roots conservative organization.
Unfortunately, Donald Trump has no clue what conservatism is. He only knows what Trumpism is.

Republicans had several chances to rid themselves of their Trump problem

They chose not to
They are cowards. They are afraid one of the Trump cult will shoot them in the street if they dare to stand up to Trump, especially after January 6.

These spineless lickspittles need to stand up as a unified front and take the Republican party back.

They are cowards. They are afraid one of the Trump cult will shoot them in the street if they dare to stand up to Trump, especially after January 6.

These spineless lickspittles need to stand up as a unified front and take the Republican party back.

They had multiple opportunities to rid themselves of the Trump problem and blame the Democrats
Especially after Jan 6

They can live with their decision as Trump brings down the party

Ha ha that’s hilarious.
You don’t even know why Trump ran as a repugnant do you ?
He ran becaseu he luvs the less educated. He’s a Republican because they fall for shit and any lie you throw out there.

He uses this bullshit to destroy his opponents. Everything from Hillary to DeSantes to Hunter Biden, he has you idiots in the palm of his hand.

Most of your posts indicate you’d vote for Putin over any democrat. That comes from being out right ignorant.
I'll be happy to match my knowledge of the world, or my IQ, with yours, any time.

But since you're so smart, here's a little problem I'm trying to solve and have not yet succeeded with. Perhaps you could give me some help. Me and Bubba and some other good ole boys been a-workin' on this one for days, but we're just too dumb to crack it.

Difficult Integral.jpg

It's a characteristic of many of today's 'Left' that they have snobbish contempt for those of their countrymen who did not go to college -- and these people now make up a large part of the American Right, reversing the historic pattern. It used to be the Left who 'loved the less educated'. (And it's still the Left who 'love the less educated', provided they're not white or Asian, and vote as they're told to.)

And while no doubt today's college is great fun, unless you're taking a real subject, like medicine or engineering or science or maths, you're likely just learning a lot of Correct Opinions.

As for Trump's having been a Democrat, I'm actually surprised that you didn't know that. But personal arrogance does drive out knowledge, I suppose. As the ego inflates, the thinking part of the brain contracts.

"It turns out you don't have to look far to find evidence that Trump wasn't always a conservative Republican. Trump was registered as a Democrat for more than eight years in the 2000s, according to New York City voter records made public during his 2016 campaign for president."
[ Was Donald Trump Really a Democrat? ]

Unfortunately, Donald Trump has no clue what conservatism is. He only knows what Trumpism is.
Conservatism, like liberalism, is best thought of as a disposition, not an ideology. And it's not Trump's disposition.

The grave danger is that as the American people -- or a section of them -- react against the Left's destruction of our country, they will discard respect for the Rule of Law. Since the Left doesn't have any to start with -- as witness the banana-Republic abuse of the law with Trump's threatened indictment over a triviality, or the contrasting treatment of the George Floyd rioters with that of the J6 rioters -- people who respect the Rule of Law feel like they're fighting with one hand tied behind their backs.

And, in fact, it is in tension with effective methods against the enemy -- as Cicero observed, "in war, the laws are silent".

You already see that with posts calling for the hanging of "traitors in Washington".

So genuine conservatives have their work cut out for them. We need a populist movement, all right, but not one that throws away the concept of the Rule of Law, a precious conquest in mankind's advancement towards civilization.

We have to hope that, eventually, we'll get another William Jennings Bryan to champion the common man in America. He'd better hurry up.

That's nonsense.

DeSantis is a real Republican, an illiberal neo-fascist authoritarian.
How I hope this is true. (When the Left say someone is a 'fascist', etc. it just means that person is a threat to their project to dissolve the Republic. You have to worry when they start complimenting a Republican.)

But the question with DeSantis is, does he really mean it, or is he just accommodating himself to the Republican base? Trump's big 'trump card' is that he is seen as authentic, which he is. Everything else is forgiven.

(An interesting question is, why is he authentic. Here's one answer:
[ Why Trump Succeeded Where Others Failed ]

I'll be happy to match my knowledge of the world, or my IQ, with yours, any time.

But since you're so smart, here's a little problem I'm trying to solve and have not yet succeeded with. Perhaps you could give me some help. Me and Bubba and some other good ole boys been a-workin' on this one for days, but we're just too dumb to crack it.

View attachment 771039

It's a characteristic of many of today's 'Left' that they have snobbish contempt for those of their countrymen who did not go to college -- and these people now make up a large part of the American Right, reversing the historic pattern. It used to be the Left who 'loved the less educated'. (And it's still the Left who 'love the less educated', provided they're not white or Asian, and vote as they're told to.)

And while no doubt today's college is great fun, unless you're taking a real subject, like medicine or engineering or science or maths, you're likely just learning a lot of Correct Opinions.

As for Trump's having been a Democrat, I'm actually surprised that you didn't know that. But personal arrogance does drive out knowledge, I suppose. As the ego inflates, the thinking part of the brain contracts.

"It turns out you don't have to look far to find evidence that Trump wasn't always a conservative Republican. Trump was registered as a Democrat for more than eight years in the 2000s, according to New York City voter records made public during his 2016 campaign for president."
[ Was Donald Trump Really a Democrat? ]
I’m supposed to be impressed because you copied and paste a shit ass math expression which any dufus could ?
Typical woo woo shit where you typically pretend to use terms from science to impress peoples and you don’t know shit.

Life is pretty simple. You believe in a-holes and made up shit, and I don’t. I believe in the science practiced at every accredited university in the world, you don’t.

Obviously I did know Trump was a dem if you could read. I said, “he ran as a Republican”

Thats strike two foolish.

You are a dumb ass. Now explain why you can’t get one accredited university or research facility in the world to ageee with your stupid views, just one. Let’s start with oh, AGW and go from there dipshit. Just one, only one

Btw, the instance you start pretending that an IQ has anything to do with your intellect or mine, you become a stooopid ass Humper with the mentality of a mature cucumber. You’re clinging to a 1905 idea whose time has passed.

I’m supposed to be impressed because you copied and paste a shit ass math expression which any dufus could ?
Typical woo woo shit where you typically pretend to use terms from science to impress peoples and you don’t know shit.

Life is pretty simple. You believe in a-holes and made up shit, and I don’t. I believe in the science practiced at every accredited university in the world, you don’t.

Obviously I did know Trump was a dem if you could read. I said, “he ran as a Republican”

Thats strike two foolish.

You are a dumb ass. Now explain why you can’t get one accredited university or research facility in the world to ageee with your stupid views, just one. Let’s start with oh, AGW and go from there dipshit. Just one, only one
A brilliant reply, showing your shining intellect and wide command of vocabulary. How we on the Right wish we were as smart as you.

On AGW, I'm actually agnostic. I like to read all sides before coming to a conclusion, and this is an area that is fairly complex ... not on whether some warming has occurred, but on its causes, its possible effects, and whether our computer models are adequate to project its extent decades ahead.

Of course, many people on the Left assume that all qualified people agree with them on this subject. It's so comforting to think that only the ignorant or the depraved disagree with you.

But actually, there are plenty of scientists who do not go along with the consensus on this issue.
Here's one, Steve Koonin, who's written an interesting book on the subject, disagreeing with the consensus:

Unsettled: What Climate Science Tells Us, What It Doesn't, and Why It Matters.
https:// smile.amazon.co.uk/Unsettled-Climate-Science-Doesnt-Matters/dp/1950665798/

From the Amazon blurb on him:

"Born in Brooklyn, New York City, Koonin graduated from high school at the age of 16, received his Bachelor of Science from the California Institute of Technology and his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology under the supervision of Arthur Kerman in the MIT Center for Theoretical Physics. In 1975, Koonin joined the faculty of the California Institute of Technology as an assistant professor of theoretical physics becoming one of their youngest ever faculty, and served as the institute's provost from 1995 to 2004.

In 2004, Koonin joined BP as their chief scientist, where he was responsible for guiding the company's long-range technology strategy, particularly in alternative and renewable energy sources. He was tapped for the position of Under Secretary for Science at the United States Department of Energy by Steven Chu, Obama's Secretary of Energy, and served from May 19, 2009, to November 18, 2011. Koonin left in November 2011 for a position at the Institute for Defense Analyses. In 2012, he was appointed the founding director of NYU's Center for Urban Science and Progress (CUSP).[

He has served on numerous advisory bodies for the National Science Foundation, the Department of Defense, and the Department of Energy and its various national laboratories, such as the JASON defense advisory group, which he has chaired. Koonin's research interests have included theoretical nuclear, many-body, and computational physics, nuclear astrophysics, and global environmental science. "

Evidently this poor ignorant man needs instruction from you on matters of science.

How I would love to see you in conversation with him!!!! I'd pay your airfare to wherever he is, so long as I could video the conversation -- and make a big profit selling the video.

Forum List

Back