Trump Calls DeSantis a “Globalist RINO”

I know the deniers gonna deny but.........
I still can't help but believe that the elections are no longer free and fair.
Hard to believe there would be THAT many embracing such horrible policies that hurt themselves.

I mean, that would require widespread extreme stupidity on an epic scale.
You guys tried to ban abortion. I know why you chose then to make that move but it was stupid. You should have waited till after the midterms.

I can't believe poor people in KY and TN vote GOP. They're the ones who vote against their own best financial interests. And why? Social wedge issues. Conservatives rile them up with god, gays, guns and racism.

You guys tried to ban abortion. I know why you chose then to make that move but it was stupid. You should have waited till after the midterms.

I can't believe poor people in KY and TN vote GOP. They're the ones who vote against their own best financial interests. And why? Social wedge issues. Conservatives rile them up with god, gays, guns and racism.

Pure lie.

Name one place in the US where a woman cannot get an abortion as the result of something a not-leftist has done..

No, the TDS is a ton of fun!

Haven't seen this kind of comedy is a long time!

• Many MAGA Republicans are wishing for Trump's "mortal demise," a former GOP Rep. says.
  • Peter Meijer told The Atlantic he has heard MAGA Republicans say: "I can't wait until this guy dies."
  • Other Republicans told The Atlantic they think Trump's diet and age might hasten his death.
"I want to be clear: I'm not in that camp. But I've heard from a lot of people who will go onstage and put on the red hat, and then give me a call the next day and say, 'I can't wait until this guy dies," Meijer told McKay Coppins, a journalist at The Atlantic.

Is Conservative Peter Meijer lying now too?

Trump is self-destructing. I give him credit, he showed the world what's possible. But most conservatives are done with him now.

You lowlife groomers are gonna LOVE DeSantis! :laughing0301:

krysten leaving dims.jpg

Last edited:

Pure lie.

Name one place in the US where a woman cannot get an abortion.

You're not there yet? Not for lack of trying.

s of January 9, 2023, 12 states are enforcing a near-total ban on abortion with very limited exceptions. In five of these states, the ban is being challenged in court but remains in effect. A court has blocked enforcement of a pre-Roe ban in West Virginia while it is being challenged in court.

1. Alabama—Near-total ban

2. Arkansas—Near-total ban

3. Idaho—Near-total ban

• A legal challenge to this ban, which seeks to expand the exceptions allowed under the ban, is pending in federal court.
4. Kentucky—Near-total ban

• A legal challenge to this ban is pending in state court.
5. Louisiana—Near-total ban

6. Mississippi—Near-total ban

7. Missouri—Near-total ban

8. Oklahoma—Near-total ban

9. South Dakota—Near-total ban

10. Tennessee—Near-total ban

11. Texas—Near-total ban

• A legal challenge to this ban, which seeks to expand the exceptions, is pending in federal court.
12. West Virginia—Near-total ban

• A separate pre-Roe ban has been blocked from enforcement while a legal challenge is pending in state court.

States Where Abortion Is Unavailable

In two states, abortion care is unavailable even though a ban is not being enforced. Legal challenges are ongoing in both states.

13. North Dakota—Sole clinic moved to Minnesota

• A legal challenge to the state’s near-total ban is pending in state court, even though no abortion clinics are operating in the state.
14. Wisconsin—Clinics stopped providing abortion because the enforcement status of the state’s pre-Roe ban is unclear.

States with Gestational Age Bans in Effect

In four states, laws prohibiting abortion after a specific point in pregnancy, which would have been unconstitutional under Roe, are in effect. These bans limit people’s ability to obtain abortion care.

15. Arizona—15-week ban

16. Florida—15-week ban

• The legislature may take up an earlier gestational age ban in the 2023 session.
17. Georgia—Six-week ban

18. Utah—18-week ban

• A near-total ban has been blocked from enforcement while a legal challenge is pending in state court.

States with Bans Currently Blocked by Courts

The 11 States Where Abortion is Illegal
  • Alabama.
  • Arkansas.
  • Idaho.
  • Kentucky.
  • Louisiana.
  • Mississippi.
  • Missouri.
  • Oklahoma.
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas

Lulz

Trump took to his Truth Social account to whack DeSantis as a “globalist” and a “RINO” (Republican in name only).​

“Thank you. The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches. Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on ‘Testing.’ How quickly people forget!”​

Trump also “re-truthed,” similar to re-tweeting on Twitter, various supportive messages, such as “President Trump will destroy DeSantis in the primary,” “people need to do there (sic) research, DeSantis is fake and a globalist,” and reminders that the then-Congressman voted for resolutions that would raise the retirement age to 70.​

“You need to go back and look at his history. You will change tour (sic) mind. He is a RINO. Paid opposition to keep Trump from saving America. A vote for DeSantis is a vote for the establishment,” read a missive from one Trump supporter that the former President boosted.​

Words like “RINO,” “globalist” and “conservative” don’t mean anything anymore.
trump doesn't realzie how rzr sharp these elections are and he's only hurting himself.

Trump is self-destructing. I give him credit, he showed the world what's possible. But most conservatives are done with him.

You lowlife groomers are gonna LOVE DeSantis! :laughing0301:

View attachment 752750
At least DiSantis is running Florida and it doesn't seem like he's pissing liberals off down there. And Florida is a mini America. You have all kinds of people in Florida. Not like Kentucky where it's all conservatives except for their big cities but the people in those big cities feel like they are surrounded and outnumbered by religious conservative nutjobs.

You're not there yet? Not for lack of trying.

s of January 9, 2023, 12 states are enforcing a near-total ban on abortion with very limited exceptions. In five of these states, the ban is being challenged in court but remains in effect. A court has blocked enforcement of a pre-Roe ban in West Virginia while it is being challenged in court.

1. Alabama—Near-total ban

2. Arkansas—Near-total ban

3. Idaho—Near-total ban

• A legal challenge to this ban, which seeks to expand the exceptions allowed under the ban, is pending in federal court.
4. Kentucky—Near-total ban

5. Louisiana—Near-total ban

6. Mississippi—Near-total ban

7. Missouri—Near-total ban

8. Oklahoma—Near-total ban

9. South Dakota—Near-total ban

10. Tennessee—Near-total ban

11. Texas—Near-total ban

• A legal challenge to this ban, which seeks to expand the exceptions, is pending in federal court.
12. West Virginia—Near-total ban

• A separate pre-Roe ban has been blocked from enforcement while a legal challenge is pending in state court.

States Where Abortion Is Unavailable

In two states, abortion care is unavailable even though a ban is not being enforced. Legal challenges are ongoing in both states.

13. North Dakota—Sole clinic moved to Minnesota

• A legal challenge to the state’s near-total ban is pending in state court, even though no abortion clinics are operating in the state.
14. Wisconsin—Clinics stopped providing abortion because the enforcement status of the state’s pre-Roe ban is unclear.

States with Gestational Age Bans in Effect

In four states, laws prohibiting abortion after a specific point in pregnancy, which would have been unconstitutional under Roe, are in effect. These bans limit people’s ability to obtain abortion care.

15. Arizona—15-week ban

16. Florida—15-week ban

• The legislature may take up an earlier gestational age ban in the 2023 session.
17. Georgia—Six-week ban

18. Utah—18-week ban

• A near-total ban has been blocked from enforcement while a legal challenge is pending in state court.

States with Bans Currently Blocked by Courts

The 11 States Where Abortion is Illegal
  • Alabama.
  • Arkansas.
  • Idaho.
  • Kentucky.
  • Louisiana.
  • Mississippi.
  • Missouri.
  • Oklahoma.
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas

So how many of those states nail a woman down so she is unable to drive, bus or fly to a state where abortions are plentiful?

I live a stone's throw from my state's border with Minnesota, where they just legislated that a child can be murdered right up to the moment of birth. It's literally a far closer drive to the nearest abattoir in Minnesota than it would be to the nearest abattoir in my state, if such a thing existed.

You're still pushing that old bullshit about how the sluts must be able to murder their children in the convenience of their own state,

No.

Just no.

Last edited:
with all the Trump towers around the world, Trump is the ultimate globalist.

RINO is a meaningless term; you have to redefine what a republican is in order to use that term.
I know right? Like, is George Santos a real republican?

Remember this isn't our fault. They showed Republicans a bunch of Republican politicians and asked them which ones were conservative. Their records didn't matter. If they opposed Trump the person automatically assumed they were the least conservative when in fact they were more conservative.

So it's Republicans who need to figure out who's a Republican, who's a rino and who's a conservative.

President Trump currently has an 18-point lead over Desantis.

Ron of course isn't officially running.

Lulz

Trump took to his Truth Social account to whack DeSantis as a “globalist” and a “RINO” (Republican in name only).​

“Thank you. The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches. Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on ‘Testing.’ How quickly people forget!”​

Trump also “re-truthed,” similar to re-tweeting on Twitter, various supportive messages, such as “President Trump will destroy DeSantis in the primary,” “people need to do there (sic) research, DeSantis is fake and a globalist,” and reminders that the then-Congressman voted for resolutions that would raise the retirement age to 70.​

“You need to go back and look at his history. You will change tour (sic) mind. He is a RINO. Paid opposition to keep Trump from saving America. A vote for DeSantis is a vote for the establishment,” read a missive from one Trump supporter that the former President boosted.​

Words like “RINO,” “globalist” and “conservative” don’t mean anything anymore.

i don't see anything wrong with increasing the retirement age to 70. Most people these days live way beyond 70. The problem is, the economy under Corn Pop is so bad... we can't really do that at this time IMO

Forum List

Back