Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

I was born in america to two Swedish parents so I am swedish first and most important, american second.

30iapae.jpg

Pocahontas crack was bad enough - even worse was the ginormous portrait of Andrew F-ing Jackson in the background. Native Americans remember him and his Trail of Tears fondly! :rolleyes-41:

The prominent placement of an Andrew Jackson portrait during an event meant to honor a group of Native Americans at the Oval Office on Monday has raised questions about the White House’s message.

Jackson is known for his harsh treatment of Native Americans as president, famously signing the Indian Removal Act, which led to thousands of Native American deaths as tens of thousands were forced to relocate. Some observers thought the juxtaposition of his portrait during the event with the stated purpose of honoring three Navajo code talkers was strange.​

The Toxic Tangerine is ignorant and unfit. He doesn't read. Couldn't SOMEONE have advised against that? Meh - never mind. He has surrounded himself with the likes of Huckie Sanders and Omarosa.

imrs.php

Trump is clueless when it comes to cultural sensitivity

Andrew Jackson!

Families of Navajo Code Talkers decry Trump's political jab

Families of Navajo war veterans who were honored Monday at the White House say they were dumbfounded that President Donald Trump used the event to take a political jab at a Massachusetts senator, demeaning their work with an unbreakable code that helped the U.S. win World War II.

It was uncalled for," said Marty Thompson, whose great uncle was a Navajo Code Talker. "He can say what he wants when he's out doing his presidential business among his people, but when it comes to honoring veterans or any kind of people, he needs to grow up and quit saying things like that."

^ Lives life in a cartoon.

Warren does yes you are right.:rolleyes:
She's a highly regarded US Senator.

You're a 400 pound troll living in mamas basement typing on the internet with cheeto fingers.

Ain't life a bitch.

she is a liar!

shame on Pocahontas!

The whole event was about honoring the Navajo Code breakers. A time and place for everything. The Donald proved he has no respect for others, including these heroes.
Love how he decided to hold this in front of a portrait of the Indian Killer.

So what? It's part of our history.

Unlike leftist snowflakes, they're grown man and over it.

Fauxcahontas claims she is a Cherokee. She needs to prove it, or deal with being called out on it.

Is Elizabeth Warren Native American or What?

Elizabeth Warren is not a citizen of the Cherokee Nation.

Elizabeth Warren is not enrolled in the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

And Elizabeth Warren is not one of the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee.

Nor could she become one, even if she wanted to.

Typical for democrats, they will lie about anything that will get them ahead. Some say they're minority, some say they're foreign student, and some blame it on video...
That same article also points out that there is no evidence she used her "heritage" to get her job.
Thanks!

What's the point of mentioning your heritage if not to gain advantage. Her "heritage" helped her to get the job.

Just like when you advertise your business to be "minority owned business".

US Liar in Chief along with his spokespersons continue to degrade themselves and the office of the Presidency with crudeness and classless comments unfit for the White House. Family members of the Codetalkers have issued official negative comments critical of the President.
New lows for disparaging and insulting veterans have now been reached. This time, WWII veterans are getting insulted by the trivial immature little boy like bully.

US Liar in Chief along with his spokespersons continue to degrade themselves and the office of the Presidency with crudeness and classless comments unfit for the White House. Family members of the Codetalkers have issued official negative comments critical of the President.
New lows for disparaging and insulting veterans have now been reached. This time, WWII veterans are getting insulted by the trivial immature little boy like bully.

Totally classless by our President

Now, instead being about the President honoring Navajo Code Talkers, the big story is on Trump attacking Liz Warren

Totally classless by our President

Now, instead being about the President honoring Navajo Code Talkers, the big story is on Trump attacking Liz Warren

He just showed appreciation that we have native American Senator and called her by her Indian name.

You can't be offended if I call you "Man With Minor Female Looks".

Last edited:
The only Indian blood in Lizzy's heritage comes from her white great grandpappy shooting a real Indian

No one is really humiliated, not Trump, not his supporters, not the Indians, not really the left, they are just pretending. They actually are giddy about it.

Trump fumbled in yet another public appearance

We really can't expect any better from our President

Calling out Warren's blatant hypocrisy is perfectly reasonable, though I agree, less than the presidential. Then again, Americans didn't send Trump to Washington to be presidential, they sent him to drain the swamp. In this regard, I would argue he's failed, but that's another conversation.

Stated differently, couldn't care less if Trump calls out Warren's lying ass.

This was a non-political event. There was no reason for doing this.

So what? That does not give Trump license to insult Native Americans anywhere, let alone at,a White House vent intended to honor Narive Americans!

What if, at an NAACP event, Trump (an idiot of the first order) said "We have a former president and we call him 'Sambo'."

How is calling someone who is not Native American out for her fake ancestry an insult to them?

Calling someone Sambo is an insult to blacks. How is calling someone Pocahontas an insult to Native Americans?
You can't understand how taking a notable Mative American's name and using it as an insult can be insulting?

It is not used as an insult because Pocahontas was not a bad person.

It is mocking Warren.

Maybe one day when those two lonely synapses in your brain finally fire at the same time, you might have a thought.
Let's say you're in England speaking before a group of British educators.

"Ya know, back in Dayton there's a woman on the school board we hate. She's dishonest, she's a thief and she is incompetent. We call her Queen Elizabeth."

Do you understand now?

No. That makes no sense and cannot compare. You libs just don't have any sense of humor.

You apparently don't have any sense of humor. There was nothing funny about what he said. When Ronald Reagan used humor, most of the time he made fun of himself.

Warren is a nut. Certifiable. Can you imagine had Sarah Palin got a free ride to college and a $340,000 job claiming "Eskimo cheekbones"?

Are you defending trump?

Are you defending Liz "All White Ancestors" Warrens unsupported Cherokee hertiage claim?

Nope, have you done her DNA?

What I despise is the inherent racism in your comment and Trump's. Don't you know that hate speech, i.e., racism is learned and feeds on itself.

Ever watch pre-school children or these in Kindergarten play? Nearly 100% of the kids play together without regard to gender, race or ethnicity. Those that don't were taught to hate those who are different by older kids or adults.

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."

would you eat pocahontas out?

You know that shit is just gross and you really should knock it off!

I apologize.

Just with elizabeth warren?

If she's Native American, then so am I.
i believe you. I was asian yesterday

Hell, I’m Asian today

Is it OK with you guys if I am Asian tomorrow? I have job interview and want to appear smart.

First you need to eat rice for a week straight.

That's a no go. Too many carbs!

I guess I'll just have to tell them I am an Indian.

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."

would you eat pocahontas out?

You know that shit is just gross and you really should knock it off!

I apologize.

Just with elizabeth warren?

With any other two-bit skank you like to do that with! It's just about caused me to lose my lunch!

:D

Forum List

Back