Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
Nothing wrong with that and he was correct she is a liar and faker

Link?

No of course no link.

Next please.

Read the news boy it is old fact.

Not my fault you live in a cave.

She lied about being a native and was busted for it.

Try a library boy

As I said --- no link. No quote, no evidence, no nothing. Just endless yammering of a years-old meme that noooooooooooooobody has anything to back up.

You lose, Elmer.
Wrong boy YOU lose and here is the link which you are too lazy to look up.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2017-11-28/elizabeth-warrens-pocahontas-pickle

Now run off and hide like you always do after I pwn your uneducated ass like I did on every JFK thread you posted on
Your link gives no proof.

Nothing wrong with that and he was correct she is a liar and faker

Link?

No of course no link.

Next please.

Try a library boy

As I said --- no link. No quote, no evidence, no nothing. Just endless yammering of a years-old meme that noooooooooooooobody has anything to back up.

You lose, Elmer.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2017-11-28/elizabeth-warrens-pocahontas-pickle

Now run off and hide like you always do after I pwn your uneducated ass like I did on every JFK thread you posted on

"...she suddenly identified as Native American at Harvard..."

She has never denied identifying as Native American, btw.

Link?

No of course no link.

Next please.

Try a library boy

You lose, Elmer.

She could not deny it as it was proven,

The point is she was not native she abused the system for her own gain by falsely claiming to be a minority.

And that's not illegal. There was no money specific to Swedes that anybody lied in order to obtain.

His point wasn't that Fred Christ Trump didn't claim to be Swedish for the sake of being Swedish, but rather to avoid being German.

Lying about being an enrolled member of a tribe in order to get $$$ that is meant for tribal members is, however.

Could be. Got zero to do with anything here though.

Then you retards shouldn't have made the comparison between that and the Swedish thing.

Closest match I can think of is....

Amusing, but even there, not even Rump is claiming to be an enrolled member of a tribe, as if that were a real thing. No one is doing that.

I think you must be a meth head. That's the only way I can account for your disjointed and stupid garbage.

I think you must be smarting in the posterior section for having just been put in your place.

Try a library boy

You lose, Elmer.

The point is she was not native she abused the system for her own gain by falsely claiming to be a minority.

Once again--- if any of that actually happened ............ you could document it.

You can't.

That makes you a fabricator.

You lose, Elmer.

Once again--- if any of that actually happened ............ you could document it.

You can't.

I did and you are lying that I did not AS USUAL

You can't.

Yeah yeah we've already established that you cannot back up your ass-sertion, you have no link and you're a liar. Next please, keep the line moving.

You can't.

Yeah yeah we've already established that you cannot back up your ass-sertion, you have no link and you're a liar. Next please, keep the line moving.

Except that I did post a link.

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem you might as well give it up as you have been debunked and proven a fraud as always

Trump is not going mad. He's looking for new, big narratives to carry him through midterms and 2020. He knows exactly what he's doing.

You can't.

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem you might as well give it up as you have been debunked and proven a fraud as always

You did post a link. And I immediately pointed out that it doesn't make your case at all and invited you to quote where it did and prove me wrong. In response to that you went to hide under the rock you're still hiding under making low moaning noises about "I did post a link".

So yeah you posted a link. What you didn't do was prove your ass-sertion. Which is why you're still in the same position.

Trump is not going mad. He's looking for new, big narratives to carry him through midterms and 2020. He knows exactly what he's doing.

That's why his approval rating is right around that of Painful Rectal Itch.

You can't.

You did post a link. And I immediately pointed out that it doesn't make your case at all and invited you to quote where it did and prove me wrong. In response to that you went to hide under the rock you're still hiding under making low moaning noises about "I did post a link".

So yeah you posted a link. What you didn't do was prove your ass-sertion. Which is why you're still in the same position.

You are a liar and it did make my case and proved you wrong.

As always you get crushed and Deny it while crying

My position is above you and superior to you boy and you hate it

You can't.

Seeing as how I ain't the one who done painted hisself into a corner with ass-sertions he can't prove, no I'm just fine, "boy".

Seeing as how I ain't the one who done painted hisself into a corner with ass-sertions he can't prove, no I'm just fine, "boy".

You are that one and i did prove it and you know it boy

You are that one and i did prove it and you know it boy

Boys ... BOYS ... BOYS ... :eusa_naughty:

.​

That reminds me, how's Hillary doin'?

No idea. What office is she in again? But thanks, I make a nickel every time one of you wags tries to steer the subject off the inconvenient. Getting a patent on Pogo's Law has been most lucrative. :thup:

No idea. What office is she in again? But thanks, I make a nickel every time one of you wags tries to steer the subject off the inconvenient. Getting a patent on Pogo's Law has been most lucrative. :thup:

What office is she in again?

She's the Chief Operating Sot.

I make a nickel every time one of you wags tries to steer the subject off the inconvenient.

Yeah, I suppose the Painful Rectal Itch she caused among formerly blue state voters was inconvenient for Dems.

--- aaaand there's another nickel.

See what I mean? One nickel is nothing, but they add up damn quick.

You know, that is one of the things that bugs me about some of you conservatives. You continually tell everyone that Trump won the election and is president. Yeah, we all get that, we see him on television every day.

We also understand that Hillary lost and is no longer politically viable.

But, apparently some of you conservatives haven't figured out Trump won, because every time someone asks you about things he's done, you immediately deflect to Hillary without answering the question.

Forum List

Back