Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

In the book by Trump "Art of the deal" (or whatever), Trump said his father came here from Sweden.

Why?

To make money. For personal gain.

You, of course, have no idea what his reasons for doing so for were, AND whether he did or not or why he did it, doesn't change the fact that Warren lied about her heritage as well.

Also, of course, there is a significant difference in that the Swedes weren't and aren't a demographic that was all but wiped out but evil whitey and so are a protected class today .
Really? I have an idea, pull your head out of Trump's ass & do some reading on the subject. Starting a business here in the US so soon after WWII & You think being German would help? Really? My God you people are fucking idiots.

What this shows is Trump doing the exact same thing Warren did. That is what it shows.

Your orange buddy should remember that thing about stones & glass houses.

Hey dip shit, I already said that obviously Trump lied about his heritage, I merely pointed out some differences.

Damn you people are stupid. I mean painfully stupid.
I responded to your claim that I did not know why. Read up & it is clear as to why.

Your response doesn't even make sense

doesn't change the fact that Warren lied about her heritage as well.

Technically it doesn't "change" it because you can't "change" something that doesn't exist in the first place.

Of course if it did exist you could document it.

You lose.
She no longer claims to be an Indian Pogo, in fact Trump isn't even the first political foe to bring this up. That was Scott Brown in 2012 , and coincidentally 2012 was when ALL references to her "heritage" were removed from EVERYTHING.

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?

See, this was a lot like the "birther" thing , Trump didn't invent it, he just picked up on something that already existed and took it to the next level.

Doesn't change the fact that Warren used to claim she was part Indian, and no longer does. Perhaps you have a reasonable explanation for that, but the only one I can come up with is "once she was exposed for telling a lie, she stopped telling that lie"

And , of course, it is beyond obvious that if Warren were a conservative Republican under the same circumstances, you would be apoplectic about the lie.

Sad that you accept lies from SOME politicians. I accept them from NONE
rump lied about the birther thing, jackass. Just like he is lying now.

Elizabeth Warren was very clear where she got the information that she was part Cherokee. She never claimed she had proof. She never used it for personal gain.[/QUOTE]

That is , of course, your opinion based on the fact that you like Warren's politics, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

The truth is, we don't know why she lied about being an Indian.

The truth is you don't know that she lied about being Indian.

Fixed it for ya. That'll be $33.75.

doesn't change the fact that Warren lied about her heritage as well.

Technically it doesn't "change" it because you can't "change" something that doesn't exist in the first place.

Of course if it did exist you could document it.

You lose.
She no longer claims to be an Indian Pogo, in fact Trump isn't even the first political foe to bring this up. That was Scott Brown in 2012 , and coincidentally 2012 was when ALL references to her "heritage" were removed from EVERYTHING.

FACT CHECK: Did Elizabeth Warren Lie About Her Native American Heritage to Land a Job at Harvard?

See, this was a lot like the "birther" thing , Trump didn't invent it, he just picked up on something that already existed and took it to the next level.

Doesn't change the fact that Warren used to claim she was part Indian, and no longer does. Perhaps you have a reasonable explanation for that, but the only one I can come up with is "once she was exposed for telling a lie, she stopped telling that lie"

And , of course, it is beyond obvious that if Warren were a conservative Republican under the same circumstances, you would be apoplectic about the lie.

rump lied about the birther thing, jackass. Just like he is lying now.

Elizabeth Warren was very clear where she got the information that she was part Cherokee. She never claimed she had proof. She never used it for personal gain.[/QUOTE]

That is , of course, your opinion based on the fact that you like Warren's politics, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

The truth is, we don't know why she lied about being an Indian.

The truth is you don't know that she lied about being Indian.

Fixed it for ya. That'll be $33.75.
If she wasn't lying Pogo, why when it became a known issue did she stop calling herself an Indian?

If you truly are a black Irish and someone says "you're lying about being a black Irishmen" would you stop saying it if it were true? Of course not, you would double down and insist that it's true, that's human nature.

Warren got caught in a lie, and stopped telling that lie. Simple as that.

Doesn't change the fact that Warren used to claim she was part Indian, and no longer does.

Again, you can't change a "fact" that isn't a fact in the first place. One of you klowns posted a video yesterday in response to my challenge to prove it, claiming that video shows her "admitting" as much. Not only did it not show that, it showed the opposite. In that interview Warren again recounted the same family story and declared "I'm not going to change who I am".

Nor should she.

Speculation fallacy dismissed. I don't even have a political party. Don't believe in 'em.

I don't give a flying fuck about "politiicians'. What I'm here for is "how truth works". That's why I call out low-hanging fruit fallacies as this blatantly is to expose the mythology of Delusionists.. That's what I've been doing since the day I got here. And guess what --- tomorrow I'll be doing the same thing. Because you can't just waddle around making claims you can't back up and expect it to be accepted as "reality". That's mental illness.

In the book by Trump "Art of the deal" (or whatever), Trump said his father came here from Sweden.

Why?

You, of course, have no idea what his reasons for doing so for were, AND whether he did or not or why he did it, doesn't change the fact that Warren lied about her heritage as well.

Also, of course, there is a significant difference in that the Swedes weren't and aren't a demographic that was all but wiped out but evil whitey and so are a protected class today .

Further up the thread, I already addressed this and posted a link, as well as the part of the link that states Trump's father claimed to be from Sweden when he got here because if he claimed Germany, he wouldn't be able to rent or sell properties to Jewish people.

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
/——/ It’s idiocy that Squaw Warren got a free ride at Harvard pretending to be Native American

Why?

And that's not illegal. There was no money specific to Swedes that anybody lied in order to obtain.

Lying about being an enrolled member of a tribe in order to get $$$ that is meant for tribal members is, however.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
Nothing wrong with that and he was correct she is a liar and faker

Link?

No of course no link.

Next please.

Link?

No of course no link.

Next please.

Read the news boy it is old fact.

Not my fault you live in a cave.

She lied about being a native and was busted for it.

Try a library boy

And that's not illegal. There was no money specific to Swedes that anybody lied in order to obtain.

His point wasn't that Fred Christ Trump didn't claim to be Swedish for the sake of being Swedish, but rather to avoid being German.

Lying about being an enrolled member of a tribe in order to get $$$ that is meant for tribal members is, however.

Could be. Got zero to do with anything here though.

Closest match I can think of is....

Amusing, but even there, not even Rump is claiming to be an enrolled member of a tribe, as if that were a real thing. No one is doing that.

Last edited:

Link?

No of course no link.

Next please.

Try a library boy

As I said --- no link.

No quote, no evidence, no nothing. Just endless yammering of a years-old meme that noooooooooooooobody has anything to back up.

You lose, Cupcake.

Next in line please.

And you guys thought that the Native Americans had no problems with Trumps insensitive Pocahontas comment...................

Sioux Leader To Trump: 'Leave The Office You Bought And Take Your Swamp Things With You' | HuffPost

Harold Frazier, chairman of the South Dakota-based tribe, said he was “deeply ashamed” of Trump’s “disgusting” treatment of the World War II veterans and appeared to suggest that the president should resign.

“The President of the United States had an opportunity to honor veterans and bridge gaps in the relationship Tribes have with the Federal government,” Frazier said in a statement sent to HuffPost. “Instead, he chose to disgrace himself, his position and the nation he represents.”

Frazier continued, “The President of the United States wanted to utilize an opportunity to honor native warriors who defended this land to make a political attack. I have one for him, leave the office you bought and take your swamp things with you.”

And you guys thought that the Native Americans had no problems with Trumps insensitive Pocahontas comment...................

Sioux Leader To Trump: 'Leave The Office You Bought And Take Your Swamp Things With You' | HuffPost

Harold Frazier, chairman of the South Dakota-based tribe, said he was “deeply ashamed” of Trump’s “disgusting” treatment of the World War II veterans and appeared to suggest that the president should resign.

“The President of the United States had an opportunity to honor veterans and bridge gaps in the relationship Tribes have with the Federal government,” Frazier said in a statement sent to HuffPost. “Instead, he chose to disgrace himself, his position and the nation he represents.”

Frazier continued, “The President of the United States wanted to utilize an opportunity to honor native warriors who defended this land to make a political attack. I have one for him, leave the office you bought and take your swamp things with you.”

The Indians who aren't dependent upon the federal government to subsidize their joblessness weren't offended.

Link?

No of course no link.

Next please.

Try a library boy

As I said --- no link. No quote, no evidence, no nothing. Just endless yammering of a years-old meme that noooooooooooooobody has anything to back up.

You lose, Elmer.
Wrong boy YOU lose and here is the link which you are too lazy to look up.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2017-11-28/elizabeth-warrens-pocahontas-pickle

Now run off and hide like you always do after I pwn your uneducated ass like I did on every JFK thread you posted on

Trump took a swipe at a political enemy. How was that poor treatment of some vets?

I find it hard to believe that men who served in WWII, are so thinned skinned that hearing the president slam an enemy was upsetting to them.

DPutBsvUQAAW4KK-465x620.jpg

^^^Not offended

Navajo Code Talker Breaks Silence After Trump Pocahontas Comment - What He Says, Wow

Link?

No of course no link.

Next please.

Try a library boy

As I said --- no link. No quote, no evidence, no nothing. Just endless yammering of a years-old meme that noooooooooooooobody has anything to back up.

You lose, Elmer.
Wrong boy YOU lose and here is the link which you are too lazy to look up.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2017-11-28/elizabeth-warrens-pocahontas-pickle

Now run off and hide like you always do after I pwn your uneducated ass like I did on every JFK thread you posted on

That's nothing but a link to a page that in no way makes your point at all. Go ahead, prove me wrong and quote where it does.

Further, for you kids who just got off the short bus, ***YOU*** made the ass-ertion, not me. That leaves ***YOU*** the burden of proof. It ain't my job to go find bullshit that I already know is bullshit because I've been down this road before.

And again, Hair Fulla Yerself, I never even heard of you until last week.

Go ahead, try to prove that wrong too.

His point wasn't that Fred Christ Trump didn't claim to be Swedish for the sake of being Swedish, but rather to avoid being German.

Could be. Got zero to do with anything here though.

Then you retards shouldn't have made the comparison between that and the Swedish thing.

Closest match I can think of is....

Amusing, but even there, not even Rump is claiming to be an enrolled member of a tribe, as if that were a real thing. No one is doing that.

I think you must be a meth head. That's the only way I can account for your disjointed and stupid garbage.

Forum List

Back