Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

And family anecdotes are not "extraordinary claims". On the contrary few things are more ordinary.

so trump is Swedish?, I have to agree with you here, as the only thing I can think of more ordinary than claiming Native American heritage to get into an Ivy league slot is becoming a millionaire while serving the public by writing textbooks...nothing fishy about those things at all...hope I did not offend you or anyone else by using the word fishy while speaking of groups who are known for having fishermen as part of their heritage, I can assure you those are just part of the english speaking non-communist American way of speaking

oh I don't know....far more boring are ignorant bigoted scum who get into college because of who their daddy was.

Unfortrunately, those that were at Harvard who hired Warren said her ancestry never came up.,

Gee who do I believe, Harvard or a stump jumpin retarded Trump supporter? Ummmmmmmm.

The school touted her as an Indian for over a decade online and in journals .

Are you suggesting that Trump made this story up or something and Waran never tried to play herself off as an Indian? I mean for God sakes, she's answered a few questions about this and said yes she told Harvard she was an Indian b/c that's what her granny told her she waas.
Trump lied when he said she used it to get a job.

She said she marked that she had Native American ancestry to meet other like people. She has explained why she makes that claim.

She used it as an advantage to get into Harvard, she used it to get a $350,000 teaching gig.

Trump was telling the truth as usual.

Elizabeth Warren is a fraud and a liar. The perfect democrat.

How often foes something need debunked prior to getting into you obviously vacant skull?

Never has been debunked, mainly because it’s true.

The ass-ertion is a negative: "is a fraud and a liar" and "used it as an advantage to get into Harvard" and "used it to get a teaching gig".

Those are three assertions, ***NONE*** of which have a scintilla of evidence backing them up. Zero. If they did --------------------------- YOU COULD DOCUMENT IT.

Yet you "liar"mongers go on and on and on yammering this fake meme that you know you can't prove.

This tells is absolutely nothing about Elizabeth Warren, or about Oklahoma or about Indians. What it tells us is the level of dishonest you hacks are willing to drop just to defame anybody whose politics you decide you don't like. At that level of dishonest hackery, the fact that you can't document anything becomes irrelevant just because it "feels" like the reality you wish existed.

Sadly for you the world does not function that way.

You know, Warren never attended Harvard, she graduated from two other schools.

And................did you ever consider the possibility of the reason she was hired to teach at Harvard was because she has received many teaching awards?

I've posted nothing about anything "Swedish". No idea what you're talking about here.
No, you didn't, I just assumed you heard that his grandfathers claim of being swedish in the media and here on this forum is for some reason being disputed, if you have no knowledge of this then I am not surprised since the claim reeked of desperation and would explain why you have no idea what it is about

And family anecdotes are not "extraordinary claims". On the contrary few things are more ordinary.

so trump is Swedish?, I have to agree with you here, as the only thing I can think of more ordinary than claiming Native American heritage to get into an Ivy league slot is becoming a millionaire while serving the public by writing textbooks...nothing fishy about those things at all...hope I did not offend you or anyone else by using the word fishy while speaking of groups who are known for having fishermen as part of their heritage, I can assure you those are just part of the english speaking non-communist American way of speaking

No, Trump isn't Swedish. He claimed to be because his father did. And the only reason his father did was to be able to rent properties to people.

Trump incorrectly claimed to be Swedish for decades

Trump himself claimed, wrongly, to be of Swedish heritage as least until 1987 — he wrote in The Art of the Deal that his grandfather had come to the U.S. from Sweden. Actually, The Boston Globe reported last year and Axios recalled on Monday, Trump's father, Fred Trump, made up the Swedish ancestry after World War II so he wouldn't have problems selling apartments to Jewish buyers on account of his German heritage. (Friedrich Trump immigrated to New York from Germany in 1885.

Aha. Insight.

So --- let's presume for the sake of argument that Rump took the word of his father and didn't look into his genealogy when he wrote that he was Swedish. Does that make Rump a "liar"?

I mean that by itself, not other examples.

IF relating a family anecdote makes Warren a "liar" THEN it must make Rump a "liar" too, must it not?

Can't have it both ways.

What'll it be, "liar"mongers? Batter up here.

I've posted nothing about anything "Swedish". No idea what you're talking about here.
No, you didn't, I just assumed you heard that his grandfathers claim of being swedish in the media and here on this forum is for some reason being disputed, if you have no knowledge of this then I am not surprised since the claim reeked of desperation and would explain why you have no idea what it is about

It's now been clarified. Just posted.

Still don't get why you brought it up to me though. I didn't even know about it let alone post it.

Unfortrunately, those that were at Harvard who hired Warren said her ancestry never came up.,

Gee who do I believe, Harvard or a stump jumpin retarded Trump supporter? Ummmmmmmm.

The school touted her as an Indian for over a decade online and in journals .

Are you suggesting that Trump made this story up or something and Waran never tried to play herself off as an Indian? I mean for God sakes, she's answered a few questions about this and said yes she told Harvard she was an Indian b/c that's what her granny told her she waas.
Trump lied when he said she used it to get a job.

She said she marked that she had Native American ancestry to meet other like people. She has explained why she makes that claim.

She used it as an advantage to get into Harvard, she used it to get a $350,000 teaching gig.

Trump was telling the truth as usual.

Elizabeth Warren is a fraud and a liar. The perfect democrat.

How often foes something need debunked prior to getting into you obviously vacant skull?

Never has been debunked, mainly because it’s true.

Funny chit. Debunked a gazillion times starting when Scott Brown tried that lie.

that-face-you-make-ipo-iphone-conservative-whenever-elizabeth-warren-14294339-e1498309668668.jpg

It's now been clarified. Just posted.

Still don't get why you brought it up to me though. I didn't even know about it let alone post it.
Didn't know you didn't know about it, assumed that since he said "A" his detractors would automatically be required by ideological decree/fiat unable to avoid saying "B"...for instance, is he swedish?

A simple DNA test would resolve all.

She probably did it herself, anonymously.

The unfavorable results she got are probably the reason she's refusing to do it publicly.

If results were in her favor, she would be all over media with it.

You know, you might be on to something there. I have seen the Ancestry commercials where a woman gets in front of the camera and says that she is 28 percent Native American, and that she had never known.

You know, there is a certain percentage that is required to be able to call yourself Native American and receive benefits. I wonder if a DNA test is admissible as proof that you are NA?

Doesn't matter anyway. It's family lore. Family lore is not some kind of affidavit. Nor did Warren apply for membership in Cherokee Nation or anything of the sort. That's a complete strawman. Hell a better strawman could be made for Mark Lindsay.

It's not a straw man you dipshit. She LIED about being an Indian, her reasons for lying are wholly irrelevant to the discussion about whether she lied or not, you are just desperate to deflect.

The unfavorable results she got are probably the reason she's refusing to do it publicly.

You know, you might be on to something there. I have seen the Ancestry commercials where a woman gets in front of the camera and says that she is 28 percent Native American, and that she had never known.

You know, there is a certain percentage that is required to be able to call yourself Native American and receive benefits. I wonder if a DNA test is admissible as proof that you are NA?

Doesn't matter anyway. It's family lore. Family lore is not some kind of affidavit. Nor did Warren apply for membership in Cherokee Nation or anything of the sort. That's a complete strawman. Hell a better strawman could be made for Mark Lindsay.

Why would anyone use Cherokee heritage to get ahead in life, but never apply to be a member of Cherokee nation, that itself would bring certain benefits?

She couldn't apply because, unlike Harvard, they would ask her for a proof.

It's not a straw man you dipshit. She LIED about being an Indian, her reasons for lying are wholly irrelevant to the discussion about whether she lied or not, you are just desperate to deflect.

Once AGAIN you just dumped the same ass-ertion you can't prove.

Go ahead -- prove she "lied"about being an Indian.

I'm Black Irish. Prove I'm "lying" about that.

I have a white car in my driveway. Prove I don't.

Don't you GET how this works? Are you a moron?

Last edited:

You got it backwards. If you claim something, you're the one who should prove the claim.

Prove you're black Irish.
Prove you have a white car.
Prove you have a driveway.

IF Warren could prove she was an Indian she would have by now sued Trump for slander. That is without question true. She hasn't sued yet, meaning she knows his claims are true. As do you, Warren lied about being an Indian.

Oooh big surprise a politician who lied. I suspect the D behind her name is the only reason you continue to defend her.

IF Warren could prove she was an Indian she would have by now sued Trump for slander. That is without question true. She hasn't sued yet, meaning she knows his claims are true. As do you, Warren lied about being an Indian.

Oooh big surprise a politician who lied. I suspect the D behind her name is the only reason you continue to defend her.

So you ***CAN'T*** prove it.

That's what the fuck I just said. DUH.

well, no... because she's a public figure and he hasn't damaged her. you freaks don't count.

but we are still waiting for Donald the sexual predator to bring a defamation suit against the women who went public about him

well, no... because she's a public figure and he hasn't damaged her. you freaks don't count.

but we are still waiting for Donald the sexual predator to bring a defamation suit against the women who went public about him

Of course he has damaged her. But in order for it to be slander the burden falls on HER to prove the claims were false.

Same with Trump. I suspect he was telling the truth when on the Billy Bush tapes and if he sued them women for slander the burden of proof would lie on him to prove they lied.

See how that works ? I don't give a shit about party. Truth is truth and lies are lies.

Trump is a liar doesn't equal Warren is not and visa versa , at least for non political hacks. I suspect you have no idea what I am talking about.

Forum List

Back