Trump calls family of victim of illegal in L.A.

Did Trump call the families of the victims of Dylan Roof?

Nope.

Did Trump even mention the Sandy Hook shooting on the anniversary of that bloodbath? Did he call those families?

Nope. He tweeted a photo of Bill Gates and Jim Brown instead.

Seriously. Go look at his December 14 tweet.

You see, Trump is a big follower of Alex Jones who believes Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Yeah. I kid you not.

You see, Trump knows how you tards work. He knows you have no clue that immigrants commit less crimes than Americans. He knows you are willfully ignorant of that fact, and he knows your propaganda outlets keep you ignorant of that fact.

Trump the Huckster knows all he has to do is feed your tard confirmation bias, and you'll be screaming in horror at the sight of Mexicans.

Any time any Mexican anywhere kills someone, your propaganda outlets and Dear Leader will be there to dip their hands in the dead body and smear the blood on their faces.

Last edited:
http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20170314/he-had-no-right-to-be-here-family-faces-undocumented-immigrant-charged-in-womans-death

an illegal who was deported 5 times killed someone

the family was happy to hear from Trump

Mayor Garcetti said "safety is his highest priority" , as he runs a "sanctuary" city where illegals come and go like they own the place

The guy was deported 5 times! I bet libs cried over the children he left behind when he was sent back.

Nope.

Did Trump even mention the Sandy Hook shooting on the anniversary of that bloodbath? Did he call those families?

You see, Trump is a big follower of Alex Jones who believes Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Yeah. I kid you not.

You see, Trump knows how you tards work. He knows you have no clue that immigrants commit less crimes than Americans. He knows you are willfully ignorant of that fact, and he knows your propaganda outlets keep you ignorant of that fact.

Trump the Huckster knows all he has to do is feed your tard confirmation bias, and you'll be screaming in horror at the sight of Mexicans.

Any time any Mexican anywhere kills someone, your propaganda outlets and Dear Leader will be there to dip their hands in the dead body and smear the blood on their faces.

As if a single lib cries over the hundreds killed on Chicago streets each year.

Nope.

Yeah. I kid you not.

Was Trump President in 2015? why would he call the families of the victims of Dylan Roof?

Why are you talking now like you got kicked in the side of the head by a Mule? Were not talking about Immigrants here, its Illegal Immigrants first of all. And secondly if Illegal immigrants commit less crimes than why is 1/3 of the prison pop illegal? when they represent a smaller percentage of the US population?

The guy in this case was intoxicated and killed a woman ( Sandra Duran)while fleeing a hit and run, yet you have no sympathy for the woman killed because you would do nothing to prevent similar instances.

Nope.

Yeah. I kid you not.

As if a single lib cries over the hundreds killed on Chicago streets each year.
You'll have to ask Trump about that. He said in his book he wants an Assault Weapons Ban.

And when Obama made a passionate speech about gun control after Sandy Hook, Trump tweeted this:

34qp6ja.jpg

You rubes have been conned, and you just sit there and take it.

And secondly if Illegal immigrants commit less crimes than why is 1/3 of the prison pop illegal?
That's not true. Thanks for proving you rubes are as willfully ignorant, stupid, and credulous as I said.

What's more, three quarters of the illegals in jail are there for immigration violations.

I can't wait to you see your slack-jawed faces when Trump and the GOP grant amnesty to most of the illegals in this country.

I like safety, too. Denver is a sanctuary city, after all. But when the gran poohbahs make illegal aliens off topic and dictate to us who is the bad guys and all that, makes me wonder, who do these slippery jerks Really represent? I didn't ASK for Denver to be made a Sanctuary CITY. These liberals put it on them selves, no votes or anything. It would be NICE if Hickenlooper or now mayor Hancock would actually ASK first if that's what WE want. It would be nice. This being a democracy and all.

And secondly if Illegal immigrants commit less crimes than why is 1/3 of the prison pop illegal?
That's not true. Thanks for proving you rubes are as willfully ignorant, stupid, and credulous as I said.

What's more, three quarters of the illegals in jail are there for immigration violations.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d11187.pdf

OK my numbers were off a little , 27 % of the federal prison population are illegal aliens including 2% Germans, but that is just the federal numbers not counting State prison or county jail, so whats really BS is you saying that they commit less crimes. How many illegal aliens have you known personaly? I have worked with several in the construction trades and one thing that I notice is that even a lot of the really ones that are great to work with and nice guys have no problem getting behind the wheel to drive home drinking beers. They basically just don't give a shit in general. Their culture unfortunantly does not discourage drunken driving, so dont expect the ones who come here illegaly to respect these laws.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d11187.pdf

OK my numbers were off a little , 27 % of the federal prison population are illegal aliens including 2% Germans, but that is just the federal numbers not counting State prison or county jail, so whats really BS is you saying that they commit less crimes. How many illegal aliens have you known personaly? I have worked with several in the construction trades and one thing that I notice is that even a lot of the really ones that are great to work with and nice guys have no problem getting behind the wheel to drive home drinking beers. They basically just don't give a shit in general. Their culture unfortunantly does not discourage drunken driving, so dont expect the ones who come here illegaly to respect these laws.
You poor dumb rube. You think anecdotes are evidence. No wonder you drink Trump's piss.

And your own link says 90 percent of illegals in jail were arrested for immigration violations and drugs. Not violent crime.

Also, the 27 percent figure is for all jails. Federal, state, and local.

I can't wait to you see your slack-jawed faces when Trump and the GOP grant amnesty to most of the illegals in this country.

I would be very happy if he just deported all the violent ones in prison and ones with multiple drunk driving arrests. I would care much less about ones who have blended in raising families. deporting all illegal aliens would never work, because of all the obvious reasons that go along with being here 20 + years for many of them. But new illegal immigration should be greatly enforced against. People need to sign up and wait their turn like everyone else else.

Trump promised a Deportation Force which would deport all 11 million illegals. He never had any intention of fulfilling that promise, but the rubes bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Everyone was horrified over Dylan Roof and no one defended him. There was no Dylan Roof sanctuary city to protect him.

The left takes pleasure in the crimes illegals commit. They want MORE. No one wants more Dylan Roofs.

Impossible. Jail does not house federal criminals. Immigration violations are federal crimes, not state crimes.

Forum List

Back