Trump calls for boycott of Goodyear for banning MAGA hats.

Guess I won't be buying Goodyear tires.

Businesses that aren't in the political business would do well to stay the fuck out of it publicly. All they do is piss off one side or the other and kill 30% or more of their potential consumer base.
Too stupid to be in Business.

Maybe Goodyear is only interested in Liberal customers and is interested in dumping conservative customers to make room for a new, more urbane and sophisticated customer base? Maybe they plant to market a new tire for Priuses and Suburus made from recycled rubbers?

They're not doing their off road tire business any good, that's for sure. Most hard-core off road types tend to be conservative. It's gonna take a lot of Prius tires to make up the difference. Just one MTR like I buy probably has as much rubber as a whole set of Prius tires. 35 X12.50 in case you were wondering and that's small compared to many rock crawling types.

Businesses that aren't in the political business would do well to stay the fuck out of it publicly. All they do is piss off one side or the other and kill 30% or more of their potential consumer base.

What’s wrong is they try to appease the twitter rage mob as if they are the base of their business. They aren’t and they will never fucking quit being the twitter rage mob. There’s no end in sight. But these idiots think they can do it.

Goodyear could have ended this shit with one policy. On our grounds you wear our shirts and hats, no jewelry. Fucking done.

But no. They had to pander to the woke crowd. Morons.

Bottom of the link you can hear the audio play for yourself.

“Some people may wish to express their views on social justice or inequity or equity issues such as black lives matter or LGBTQ pride on their face coverings, shirts or wristbands. That will be deemed approved because it applies with a zero-tolerance stance,” the speaker said during the meeting. “However if any associate wears all, blue, white lives matter shirts or face coverings, that will be not appropriate.”

“Some people may wish to express their views on social justice or inequity or equity issues such as black lives matter or LGBTQ pride on their face coverings, shirts or wristbands. That will be deemed approved because it applies with a zero-tolerance stance,” the speaker said during the meeting. “However if any associate wears all, blue, white lives matter shirts or face coverings, that will be not appropriate.”

At this point, who is surprised that president Trump's call was immediately the correct one, as leftists screeched?

Last edited:
Proving again that he's both a liar and an idiot, Donald Trump gets fact-checked for not noting that Goodyear bans pro-Biden clothing, but just "MAGA hats":
Trump continues to lie life no other US president ever lied:
Until Goodyear bans BLM they should be boycotted.

Maybe Goodyear is only interested in Liberal customers and is interested in dumping conservative customers to make room for a new, more urbane and sophisticated customer base? Maybe they plant to market a new tire for Priuses and Suburus made from recycled rubbers?

They're not doing their off road tire business any good, that's for sure. Most hard-core off road types tend to be conservative. It's gonna take a lot of Prius tires to make up the difference. Just one MTR like I buy probably has as much rubber as a whole set of Prius tires. 35 X12.50 in case you were wondering and that's small compared to many rock crawling types.

My tires are 250.00 a piece.
Thats 1k every year lost to Goodyear.
And let's not even talk about tires for heavy trucks and equipment.

DUMB move on Goodyears part. REALLY stupid

The problem many businesses have is with the bed wetters. If they stay silent on these issues, moonbat apparatchiks accuse them of being complicit, so even if the owners of a company hate commies and everything they stand for, they're subject to boycotts for NOT openly supporting shit they actually oppose.

I don't know why there is no pushback.

If I were a goodyear exec I'd come out and tell the world;

I don't want sniveling liberals to buy our tires. I want them to buy the competition's shitty tires so that they slide off the side of a wet road and die.

Just like Gillette and their stupid SJW campaign. They were trying to appeal to man-bun wearing soy bois who don't shave or shower? Who made that dumbass decision? I'd have come out and said;

Real men shave with Gillette products before slapping beta male pukes and skull fucking their skank girlfriends.

That can't be,
Aldo assured us that no audio existed.

That can't be,
Aldo assured us that no audio existed.
This is one of those times I kinda wish I was wrong. They come out with a statement, and I saw the lawyers speak... Saw what they DIDN'T say... Questioned it because it didn't seem to ring true... Wish I was wrong. Wish Trump was wrong. But...

Fuck Goodyear.

So all this Buy American!!..just pertains to businesses that support right wingers?...didn't know that.

Goodyear doesn't want conservative business, otherwise they wouldn't have prohibited it on their premises.

BTW, there are a lot of American businesses that are cool with conservatives

The problem many businesses have is with the bed wetters. If they stay silent on these issues, moonbat apparatchiks accuse them of being complicit, so even if the owners of a company hate commies and everything they stand for, they're subject to boycotts for NOT openly supporting shit they actually oppose.

I don't know why there is no pushback.

If I were a goodyear exec I'd come out and tell the world;

I don't want sniveling liberals to buy our tires. I want them to buy the competition's shitty tires so that they slide off the side of a wet road and die.

Just like Gillette and their stupid SJW campaign. They were trying to appeal to man-bun wearing soy bois who don't shave or shower? Who made that dumbass decision? I'd have come out and said;

Real men shave with Gillette products before slapping beta male pukes and skull fucking their skank girlfriends.

It's a simple issue to deal with. Fire the bedwetters and let them wet the bed at their mom's basement. Perhaps she can teach them how to be less sensitive.

Because it applies to this thread as well:

Forum List

Back