Trump calls for boycott of Goodyear for banning MAGA hats.

Proving again that he's both a liar and an idiot, Donald Trump gets fact-checked for not noting that Goodyear bans pro-Biden clothing, but just "MAGA hats":
Trump continues to lie life no other US president ever lied:

BLM is a political group. Allowing them but not allowing other political gear is the issue.

Except Goodyear is not allowing any of it. I am currently working in the ICM at Goodyear as I am texting this and what tRump has tweeted is false.

Thanks
I'm going to believe the audio from the room,
Rather than some random person on the Interwebbs who I already know lies.

Except for the fact I am working in the building in Akron. Keep being stupid and MAGA on.

There is audio dude -
Guess they didn't invite you in.

And you have this audio and it is verified that it came from Goodyear HQ?
Please share!!!

It is not hiding -
use one of your 12 union breaks today to look for it.

Goodyear - pandering to the people who want to eliminate the raw materials that you use to manufacture your products while simultaneously also working to eliminate the market for your products.

Seem legit Goodyear.

So ewe have nothing. What ewe are deflecting to has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Stay stupid !

2 different thoughts -Dude.

So ewe got nothing on the original, thank ewe for your surrender.

Prove that Goodyear allows pro-Biden clothing.
[/QUOTE]Adult diapers? That's all I can think of.

More "Fact Checkers" with an extreme bias toward Communist Democrats

View attachment 377153
Prove that Goodyear allows pro-Biden clothing.
They specifically allow BLM attire. If you don’t vote for Biden, you ain’t black, remember?
Being black means hating old white people, so you ain't black if you don't vote for an old white man with late stage Dementia, Joe Bite me. Make sure when you show up to vote you're clean and articulate or they might reject your ballot.

Adding them to the list of all things you guys are boycotting.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear

I thought they were so against the cancel culture?

I'm having difficulty in deciding whether Goodyear was more a tool for this boneheaded decision, or whether Trump supporters are more gullible for buying Trump's claim of persecution. LOL
You mean us 'gullible deplorables' who represent his
ticket for 4 more years ? Walmart's next. We need the locations for FEMA camps to hold ANTIFA and their violent followers.

You guys are making a big mistake by acting just as bad as the Democrats at being bullies.
Trumpsters ARE just as bad as the Democrats.
See post 53# Goodyear is playing political hypocrisy suicide. The Trump supporters have this one right IMO. They just did not provide the background of why they desire to boycott Goodyear. If you are going to play the political game be prepared for the crap that comes with it.

I'm having difficulty in deciding whether Goodyear was more a tool for this boneheaded decision, or whether Trump supporters are more gullible for buying Trump's claim of persecution. LOL
You mean us 'gullible deplorables' who represent his
ticket for 4 more years ? Walmart's next.
A lot of younger people didn't watch the big box stores go bankrupt in the 70's and early 80's. At first they gained big, got lots of investors, etc. built all over,then started closing stores and ultimately went under.

A lot of younger people didn't watch the big box stores go bankrupt in the 70's and early 80's. At first they gained big, got lots of investors, etc. built all over,then started closing stores and ultimately went under.
The Walton family won't care. They're already worth about a quarter trillion between the 4 of them. All their leases will run out and they'll be retired in New Zealand.

And if anyone thinks we can't shut down this entire economy in one day, see what happens when the Teamsters strike and block every major Interstate.

The Walton family won't care. They're already worth about a quarter trillion between the 4 of them. All their leases will run out and they'll be retired in New Zealand.
They probably won't be subjected to the new camps there like the "low class" plebes.

They probably won't be subjected to the new camps there like the "low class" plebes.

New Zealanders are being rounded up like sheep, no pun intended.
1597949307166.png

Some rouge supervisor or union officer put the racist presentation together and when workers made it public the President of the United States stood with them.

Forum List

Back