Trump calls for boycott of Goodyear for banning MAGA hats.

I have a question.

Suppose that you're boycotting Goodyear tires. Suppose that Walmart uses Goodyear tires for their trucks.

By supporting Walmart, does that mean that you're also supporting Goodyear tires?

Should you therefore boycott Walmart for supporting Goodyear tires?
No. If they can’t sell the Goodyears, they will drop them.

Another thing on politics in the workplace. Common sense if you have employees that are rabid TDS but good workers why would you allow others to wear a political hat while on the job? I wouldn't.

If you get a paycheck from an employer you are there being paid for you time not your political views. If the employer doesn't allow it and you disagree find another employer.

You gotta wonder if the corporate cucks consulted with the stockholders before they mandated marxism throughout the plant. The stock was down 2.3% today. It's a penny stock anyway but why push your luck. Obviously they didn't want this to leak out but there are give-or-take 25 tire companies in the US.... and now there are 24 as far as the productive half of America is concerned. Hope it was worth it dumbfucks.

Goodyear is denying this even came from their company

View attachment 377173
Thanks for the UPDATE

This was from the "visual" attributed to Goodyear that created the uproar.

"Under a column labeled "Acceptable" are two bullets that read: "Black Lives Matter," "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender pride." In a column labeled "Unacceptable: "Blue Lives Matter," "All Lives Matter," "MAGA attire," and "politically-affiliated slogans or material."

The conclusion is obvious from that "visual" that White, Asian and Hispanic lives don't matter, hetrosexual lives don't matter and police lives don't matter.

NOW GOODYEAR as disavowed that sickening visual as having nothing to do with their company.

I have a question.

Suppose that you're boycotting Goodyear tires. Suppose that Walmart uses Goodyear tires for their trucks.

By supporting Walmart, does that mean that you're also supporting Goodyear tires?

Should you therefore boycott Walmart for supporting Goodyear tires?
No. If they can’t sell the Goodyears, they will drop them.
GOODYEAR has disavowed that visual, and I would expect that the origin of that disgusting statement will be made public.

You guys are making a big mistake by acting just as bad as the Democrats at being bullies.

If Goodyear bans "Blue Lives Matter" attire and allows LGBT and BLM gear only, then NO Police Department in America should ever buy tires from Goodyear again.

I buy Michelin or Yokohama

I know Yokohama makes tires in the USA
I'm pretty sure Michelin does to

Never go wrong with a set of Michelins
The 90s I was good year only ...meh

It was never about MAGA hats. Communist democrats made it up. Goodyear prohibited Blue Lives matter shirts and thin blue line flags while allowing and encouraging Burn Loot Murder items.

Before I heard the president said anything, I had ordered new Goodyear TrailRunner A/T for my truck. I've had good luck with Goodyears and don't like the Bridgestones that came on it from the factory, but I was to take my truck up tomorrow for a new gauge cluster and tires. Instead I called the dealer not long ago and told them I didn't want the Goodyears now, and why. The service writer agreed with me. I ordered a different tire, and there won't ever be a Goodyear tire on a vehicle of mine ever again.

BMW recommends Michelan tires. We buy them
Michelin are French...they need to be changed to Freedom Tires.

Adding them to the list of all things you guys are boycotting.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
All of this over a higher percentage of African American women having babies at 15 years of age or so with no dad around. Grandma at 30...Great grandma at 45...Great great grandma at 60. Difficult to dig out of that. Those companies will turn on your agendas also one day.

You guys are just overly sensitive. Everything offends you.

I'm just trying to help you keep track of all the things that upset you.

Calm down, snowflake. Cause we all know you have that Trump derangement.

I didn't even mention Trump.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
All of this over a higher percentage of African American women having babies at 15 years of age or so with no dad around. Grandma at 30...Great grandma at 45...Great great grandma at 60. Difficult to dig out of that. Those companies will turn on your agendas also one day.

Thanks.......reminds us of companies that pander the left's WOKENESS...........LOL

Who came up with that LAME ASS TERM.........oh well..................your side loved it when it was against the other side............Karma is a bitch.............LOL

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear

Thanks.......reminds us of companies that pander the left's WOKENESS...........LOL

Who came up with that LAME ASS TERM.........oh well..................your side loved it when it was against the other side............Karma is a bitch.............LOL

You're welcome.

And don't forget to boycott the companies that support these ones.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear

You're welcome.

And don't forget to boycott the companies that support these ones.
Sure.......whenever possible......I'll boycott their asses.. ..just like I don't watch pro football anymore because they take a knee for the anthem..

Thanks.

It was never about MAGA hats. Communist democrats made it up. Goodyear prohibited Blue Lives matter shirts and thin blue line flags while allowing and encouraging Burn Loot Murder items.

Democrats Lie
That's the default position until proven differently.

Forum List

Back