Trump calls for boycott of Goodyear for banning MAGA hats.

Proving again that he's both a liar and an idiot, Donald Trump gets fact-checked for not noting that Goodyear bans pro-Biden clothing, but just "MAGA hats":
Trump continues to lie life no other US president ever lied:
In other words, Trump was 100% factually correct, as usual.

The 1st Amendment freedom of speech allows hypocrite sports celebrities to disrespect the Flag but Goodyear thinks that the MAGA (make America great again) slogan should be banned. What the freak is going on?

Proving again that he's both a liar and an idiot, Donald Trump gets fact-checked for not noting that Goodyear bans pro-Biden clothing, but just "MAGA hats":

BLM is a political group. Allowing them but not allowing other political gear is the issue.

Goodyear is the most rip off over priced tire there is. Never have used them since there's been much better alternatives.

Adding them to the list of all things you guys are boycotting.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
All of this over a higher percentage of African American women having babies at 15 years of age or so with no dad around. Grandma at 30...Great grandma at 45...Great great grandma at 60. Difficult to dig out of that. Those companies will turn on your agendas also one day.

You guys are just overly sensitive. Everything offends you.

I'm just trying to help you keep track of all the things that upset you.

Calm down, snowflake. Cause we all know you have that Trump derangement.

Goodyear can allow what it likes, pretty much.
oh no... You are right... I should have said without being a hypocrite. There should always be repercussions for being a hypocrite.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
That's all. :mad-61:

1597889820145.png

BLM is a political group. Allowing them but not allowing other political gear is the issue.

/End EPIC FAIL thread here.

Is this the pro Bidne gear you're talking about?

1597890686967.png

I'm going to buy 4 new Goodyear's. I will NOT make a decision on tires based on something as UNIMPORTANT as politics. It's about what I need, not america this or that.

More "Fact Checkers" with an extreme bias toward Communist Democrats

View attachment 377153
Prove that Goodyear allows pro-Biden clothing.
Prove that Trump claimed that they allowed pro-Biden clothing, otherwise your stupid claim that Trump lied about it is nothing but more of your retarded TDS drool dribbling out of your shit eater, you moron.

You can't because he never said that in the first place, dumbass.

You are one incredibly stupid motherfucker.

Proving again that he's both a liar and an idiot,
You are talking about yourself again, you lying idiot.

Last edited:
I stopped at - politifact.

LMAO @ Poltifact ....

You Fake News Sheeple are soooo Gullible ......

And, soooo Entertaining too ....

Please keep posting your psycho Fake News Shit ......

Forum List

Back