Trump calls for boycott of Goodyear for banning MAGA hats.

Is there some rule that says only liberals get to call for boycotts of companies and people who do or say something they don't like? I'm not a fan of the cancel culture bullshit but if one side is going to do it the other has just as much of a right to.

Wow are you naive.

No one is getting my Biden apparel.

1597891916733.png

According to Dictionary.com, “Cancel culture refers to the popular practice of withdrawing support for (canceling) public figures and companies after they have done or said something considered objectionable or offensive.
Link
Today President Trump joined Cancel Culture by calling for the boycott of Goodyear tires, for banning MAGA hats:
Yep... As it turns out companies tend to listen to the money. It was bound to happen sooner or later outside of sports.
Note how cons now suddenly view "cancel culture' positively now that their Cult leader is a member.

I guess we have to fight like your side fights. cough Goya, Cough Cough, Pappa Johns, Cough Cough.

According to Dictionary.com, “Cancel culture refers to the popular practice of withdrawing support for (canceling) public figures and companies after they have done or said something considered objectionable or offensive.
Link
Today President Trump joined Cancel Culture by calling for the boycott of Goodyear tires, for banning MAGA hats:
Yep... As it turns out companies tend to listen to the money. It was bound to happen sooner or later outside of sports.
Note how cons now suddenly view "cancel culture' positively now that their Cult leader is a member.

Is what Goodyear had in their HR presentation right or wrong?

Link
You're confused. Goodyear joined cancel culture by banning MAGA hats. Goodyear made this an issue, not Trump. Try again.

Excellent point.

They picked what political views were acceptable, they entered the fray.

Link
Any company that bashes the police should be kicked out of America

Is there some rule that says only liberals get to call for boycotts of companies and people who do or say something they don't like? I'm not a fan of the cancel culture bullshit but if one side is going to do it the other has just as much of a right to.

Wow are you naive.
No actually I am anything but I am probabaly one of the least naive people you will ever encounter.

Goodyear is denying this even came from their company

View attachment 377173
That doesn't answer the question if BLM is allowed, but not all lives matter or blue lives matter. I mean they took the lawyer speak and said we didn't make the visual, but didn't actually address that point of it. Which... other sites fact checking them are saying that it's true.

I am assuming no one checked the link so I snapped for you all. I could careless about the tire business or what type just as long as I do not have flats. I am kind of curious though why make up something about the company when clearly politics doesn't belong at a workplace?

From an average employee who works there to keep her family afloat.

goodyear.PNG

Link

Most of us have already pulled our support of corporations and organizations that are openly anti-American and support a Marxist movement like BLM. We won’t support the NBA, NFL, MLB, Nike, Hollywood trash movies, and many more. Goodyear decided to become fascists and abuse their power to force one sided political speech.

Go Woke, Go Broke.

Proving again that he's both a liar and an idiot, Donald Trump gets fact-checked for not noting that Goodyear bans pro-Biden clothing, but just "MAGA hats":
Trump continues to lie life no other US president ever lied:
"Politifact" is a staunchly democratic organization.

But quoting their own article on Goodyear's policies:

Under a column labeled "Acceptable" are two bullets that read: "Black Lives Matter," "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender pride." In a column labeled "Unacceptable: "Blue Lives Matter," "All Lives Matter," "MAGA attire," and "politically-affiliated slogans or material."

So it seems Goodyear's policy in saying "All Lives Matter" is unacceptable one can concluded that Whites Jews Asians and Hispanics don't matter. DISGUSTING BIGOTRY!

Forum List

Back