Trump calls for new 2020 election or declare he won

Most blacks vote Democrat so if we compare the two parties - the unvaccinated are Republicans. And you want to blame UNVACCINATED COVUD deaths on Biden and black folks …

AS OF SEPTEMBER 2021:

46% OF REPUBLICANS HAVE NOT YET BEEN VACCINATED

Polls consistently identify Republicans as the group least likely to report being vaccinated and the most likely to say they will never get a shot.​

Democrats consistently poll in the other direction, with just 5% saying they will never be vaccinated and 86% reporting having at least one dose.​

44% OF WHITE EVANGELICAL PROTESTANTS HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED

Good those people will live longer than 5 years. The vaccinated will not be as lucky. Hi Ray!

Last edited:
And when 200 million Americans don't drop dead within five years?

You'll pretend you never said that
What is a good chunk to you because it happens every day and seem to be getting worse. It attacks organs after a while and alters your immune system.

What is a good chunk to you because it happens every day and seem to be getting worse. It attacks organs after a while and alters your immune system.
No dickhead it doesn't. Your brain was rotting before covid. It just accelerated with the isolation

No dickhead it doesn't. Your brain was rotting before covid. It just accelerated with the isolation
Yes it does, and they are not even close to discovering all the damage it has done. You people love to deny reality at the say so from proven liars in DC and the media.

Yes it does, and they are not even close to discovering all the damage it has done. You people love to deny reality at the say so from proven liars in DC and the media.
You clearly have problems...and they are unrelated to covid.

I suggest therapy

You clearly have problems...and they are unrelated to covid.

I suggest therapy
Am I supposed to take advice from a moron? I don't think so. Cheer up there will be more lies that you will believe because it is safer to than not. Truth no longer matters to you people.

Am I supposed to take advice from a moron? I don't think so. Cheer up there will be more lies that you will believe because it is safer to than not. Truth no longer matters to you people.
You should get whatever good advice is available to you.

Clearly you need it

THERE YOU GO Ray From Cleveland - anti- vaccination assholes are mostly Biden haters like you. At least half the dead from COVID since JAN 20 2021 due to Republican ignorance are not Biden’s responsibilty.

So how were they Trump's responsibility when he was President? The MSM had a head count almost every day that stopped when Dementia took office. Oh, you can find it if you dig around enough, but it wasn't front page news like it was during Trump.

How a communist thinks:

People dropping dead because of President Trump.
Don't blame our President Biden because even more people are dropping dead from covid.

Most blacks vote Democrat so if we compare the two parties - the unvaccinated are Republicans. And you want to blame UNVACCINATED COVUD deaths on Biden and black folks …

AS OF SEPTEMBER 2021:

46% OF REPUBLICANS HAVE NOT YET BEEN VACCINATED

Polls consistently identify Republicans as the group least likely to report being vaccinated and the most likely to say they will never get a shot.​

Democrats consistently poll in the other direction, with just 5% saying they will never be vaccinated and 86% reporting having at least one dose.​

44% OF WHITE EVANGELICAL PROTESTANTS HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED 42% say they were never get vaccinated

Yes, of course, the same worn out leftist trick: post paywall sites so nobody can read them unless they subscribe.

Oh please, Dementia faced nothing with covid like Trump did. Even with three vaccines (that Trump didn't have) he had more deaths than Trump did. Covid has been behind us for about a year now and the country is in miserable shape. What did Dementia say about Trump when we hit 200,000 covid deaths? That's right, Trump should step down from the presidency. Well.........when is he going to take his own advice?
You have no interest in reality. You excuse Donald’s terrible economy because of Covid. However you act like there is no current impact to the economy from Covid - impacts like shortages. You think microchip shortages are unrelated to Covid? You’re moronic. It’s hard to deal with you guys when you are so disingenuous. Team team team. That’s all you care about. How about try being an American instead of a Republican?

Yes, of course, the same worn out leftist trick: post paywall sites so nobody can read them unless they subscribe.
I Didn’t pay and I never subscribed to Forbes.

BUT try this - It’s common knowledge that MAGA Trump voters are the least vaccinated group in the country

For the first time, the share of at least partially vaccinated Republicans makes up the majority, at 56%, the Gallup survey found. That's an increase of 6 percentage points since August, marking the largest monthly uptick in vaccination for Republicans since vaccines became widely available in April​
Do you think it’s Biden’s fault pro-choice Ray From Cleveland that a little under half of Republicans will never get vaccinated and help the nation get to herd immunity.?

END2209132324

I Didn’t pay and I never subscribed to Forbes.

BUT try this - It’s common knowledge that MAGA Trump voters are the least vaccinated group in the country

For the first time, the share of at least partially vaccinated Republicans makes up the majority, at 56%, the Gallup survey found. That's an increase of 6 percentage points since August, marking the largest monthly uptick in vaccination for Republicans since vaccines became widely available in April​
Do you think it’s Biden’s fault pro-choice Ray From Cleveland that a little under half of Republicans will never get vaccinated and help the nation get to herd immunity.?

END2209132324

Again, paywall sites. I want to know the sample size surveyed, where they were surveyed at, and method of surveying.

You have no interest in reality. You excuse Donald’s terrible economy because of Covid. However you act like there is no current impact to the economy from Covid - impacts like shortages. You think microchip shortages are unrelated to Covid? You’re moronic. It’s hard to deal with you guys when you are so disingenuous. Team team team. That’s all you care about. How about try being an American instead of a Republican?

Correct, because there is no covid impact and hasn't been for at least six months. The strains out today are similar to a cold or at worst, the flu. And don't tell me how wrong I am as several of my family members went through it, all elderly people too.

Outside of medical facilities, there are no face mask requirements. Outside of those with serious medical conditions, no deaths either. That wasn't the case when Trump was President. People that didn't have to leave the house were strongly urged not to. Businesses closed down by force of local governments or the industry experienced a wide spread outbreak. People who worked side by side had to distance themselves at least six feet away. None of that is happening today and hasn't been for a while.

The failure of the Biden administration is because of the puppet Biden, nothing else. Paying people more to stay home than work, printing money like no tomorrow, attacking our energy sectors, letting illegals into the country for their false asylum claims, busing or flying them coast to coast, interest rates increasing, all had nothing to do with covid.

Have you subtracted the unvaccinated Republicans and unvaccinated Trump independents from the death toll you think Biden is responsible for?

How is that possible? When you went for your shot, they only recorded your name and race, not your political affiliation.

Forum List

Back