Trump calls for new 2020 election or declare he won

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
This is dangerous rhetoric.

1661794831695.png

Imagine the outrage on the left if in 2016 something similar happened with Don Jr. You have to admit, lefties would be outraged. I mean look how pissed they were over the made up hoax known as Russiagate.

Yet another thing you duopoly types have in common.

Imagine the outrage on the left if in 2016 something similar happened with Don Jr. You have to admit, lefties would be outraged. I mean look how pissed they were over the made up hoax known as Russiagate.

Yet another thing you duopoly types have in common.
It did. The Comey announcement sunk Hillary. It was BS. No one called to vote again. Jesus.

It did. The Comey announcement sunk Hillary. It was BS. No one called to vote again. Jesus.
Do you think they would have been thrown in jail if they did? Or ridiculed by media and other assorted haters. probably not. Is the weather in the sewer affected by climate change?

Trump is, of course, delusional, but his followers are exceedingly ignorant, and believe his rhetoric. He continues to pose a clear and present danger to the country.
The most useful thing when a lefty posts is to use the entire thing as a reverse barometer.
Take what you say, reverse it completely & you come close to the truth.

Ex: Dems, of course, are delusional but their minions are exceedingly ignorant & believe everything the authorities tell them.
They continue to pose a clear & present danger to the country.

Thanks progbot!

This is dangerous rhetoric.

View attachment 688838
Trump vs Facebook and FBI.
Maybe Trump should read and listen to others, but he has a way that is meant to get his supporters barking as bad as he does himself.

"In a new post on his Truth Social platform, Trump seemingly reacted to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's revelations that the FBI asked his company to watch out for Russian disinformation being spread on his platform, which led to the company limiting the reach of a New York Post story about the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop in the fall of 2020.

"So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn’t, “Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election.'"

"In fact, the FBI never instructed Facebook to limit the reach of the story -- rather, the decision to do so was made internally by Facebook on suspicions that it was a Russian disinformation operation intended to sway the election"

Lol. The OP brought up Hillary not me. Plus the info leaked on the bitch was true.
You brought up “imagine the outrage” I just showed an example of the same thing. Hillary ain’t in jail for anything.

Forum List

Back