Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

It does appear to be a hostile act excluding Russia from the talks. Why are so many in the West itching for another Cold War, or WWIII? It's so sad and perplexing.
Why are Republicans in bed with Russia?
There is a cold war, or a hot one. Putin invaded Ukraine to get their petrochemicals so the West would have to keep buying from him. Putin supported Trump because Hillary wanted to arm the Ukrainians.

JFC, JC. Go start a thread for fuck's sake. (shaking head)
Putin supported trump you know this how?
Fuck off asshole. Go lie to your anus

It does appear to be a hostile act excluding Russia from the talks. Why are so many in the West itching for another Cold War, or WWIII? It's so sad and perplexing.
There is a cold war, or a hot one. Putin invaded Ukraine to get their petrochemicals so the West would have to keep buying from him. Putin supported Trump because Hillary wanted to arm the Ukrainians.

The illegal Coup in Ukraine was supported by the US/West. Russia wouldn't have had to respond if there was no illegal Coup. It's something the US/Western Media never talks about. Folks in the West are only provided one side of the story. The reality is, no illegal Coup in Ukraine, no bloody mess.
That's true. Although the coup came about because Putin tried to get a trade deal with Ukraine that the maj of Ukrainians elected a new govt to not do.

but again, what does that have to do with a trade deal between the G-7 nations?

Sadly, US/Westerners only know one side of the story in Ukraine. They're hopelessly uninformed. US/Western intelligence agencies carried out an illegal Coup in Ukraine. And that's what's caused all the problems there. They forced Russia to respond. It was an act of aggression.

The US/West has been overthrowing Democratically-elected Governments around the world for many years. I'm shocked so few Americans know that. They're just so uninformed. Ukraine was just another one of their 'Regime Change' operations. It is what it is.

Hot physical war in Ukraine, hot cyberwar on the net, actually on this very forum.
Oh yeah, Stratford's here.
And the Russian spinach guy, and the guy whose name translates as "letter e", and a couple other guys who support Russia.
what you got junior. post something that ties trump to russia. I've been waiting two fking years. post it or stfu.
Besides obvious Trumputin supporters such as yourself, here:
All of Trump’s Ties to Russia, in 7 Charts

Now you can quit posting.

Hot physical war in Ukraine, hot cyberwar on the net, actually on this very forum.
And the Russian spinach guy, and the guy whose name translates as "letter e", and a couple other guys who support Russia.
what you got junior. post something that ties trump to russia. I've been waiting two fking years. post it or stfu.

holy fking jesus, I got dizzy when I opened that link. hahahahahahahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I supposed you all like to ralph. not me. unless you have something in a document, I'm not interested in looking at maggot food.

holy fking jesus, I got dizzy when I opened that link. hahahahahahahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I supposed you all like to ralph. not me. unless you have something in a document, I'm not interested in looking at maggot food.
So you can get a raise from your bosses at Russian intelligence for a real document? Dumbass.

Russia is the largest country in the world covering 11 time zones and 1/8 of the world's land mass. Russia is the 2nd most prolific nuclear power, 2nd to the U.S. It's no secret that Russia tries to interfere with U.S. policies and elections and we do it to them. The negligence of the Hussein administration led the "intelligence" networks to assume that Russia had actually interfered with the electoral process but it has never been proven. For some reason the crazy angry left has gotten it into their pretty little empty heads that we should goad the 2nd most prolific nuclear power into some sort of conflict or try to isolate Russia as some sort of "punishment" for something that never happened rather than inviting them to sit down at the negotiating table. Today's radical lefties are like the sissie on the school bus who keeps kicking the bully until he gets a black eye.
pfft....

Russia, as large and grand that you claim, doesn't even have the Economy size of Italy.....due to their corrupt Putin/Oligarch government cronyism.

THEY are no one to look up to!

So you can get a raise from your bosses at Russian intelligence for a real document? Dumbass.
I just want your evidence, which I know you don't have. dude, you are truly a disgrace to the term american. but it's ok you vlad can go hang. Trump is going to hit a grand salami.

I just want your evidence, which I know you don't have. dude, you are truly a disgrace to the term american. but it's ok you vlad can go hang. Trump is going to hit a grand salami.
You are a disgrace to the term Russian, and scum like you are in power in Russia.

Why such a rush for another Cold War, or WWIII? I don't get it. What's the West up to? Is it just more 'Regime Change' stuff?

Nat's never ending butt hurt over Hillary losing.
she won, Trump cheated, you all know it, that's why you fight so hard, to demean and stop the Mueller investigation from getting to the TRUTH.... :rolleyes:

Trump cheated Bernie, amiright?
Trump cheated America.

he's the biggest and the bestest cheater!!!

How so? Did Putin's mind control beam make you flip your vote?

dude, at least be factual. that's all I ever ask. You want respect, treat me with respect. now how do you know trump had any ties to putin? if you can't answer that, then you're just a jck off parrot of the left.

You are a disgrace to the term Russian, and scum like you are in power in Russia.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::itsok:

Uh oh, the lefties woke up......another one on this topic

When Mueller comes back with, Well I tried, but we got nothing.....these lefties are gonna jump off buildings......keep those suicide hotlines funded!!!!
Mueller keeps coming back with more witches. Only an idiot thinks this orange clown is going to serve a full term.

Listen up you disengenous pos, it's done. You don't get your own facts.

No go start some lying fucktard distraction thread, assfuck

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

dude, at least be factual. that's all I ever ask. You want respect, treat me with respect. now how do you know trump had any ties to putin? if you can't answer that, then you're just a jck off parrot of the left.

Democrat Fake News told em it was so. Therefore, it must be so. You aren't gonna reason with them. They're partisan zealots. They've been radicalized. But hey, nice try. :)

Russia is the largest country in the world covering 11 time zones and 1/8 of the world's land mass. Russia is the 2nd most prolific nuclear power, 2nd to the U.S. It's no secret that Russia tries to interfere with U.S. policies and elections and we do it to them. The negligence of the Hussein administration led the "intelligence" networks to assume that Russia had actually interfered with the electoral process but it has never been proven. For some reason the crazy angry left has gotten it into their pretty little empty heads that we should goad the 2nd most prolific nuclear power into some sort of conflict or try to isolate Russia as some sort of "punishment" for something that never happened rather than inviting them to sit down at the negotiating table. Today's radical lefties are like the sissie on the school bus who keeps kicking the bully until he gets a black eye.
pfft....

Russia, as large and grand that you claim, doesn't even have the Economy size of Italy.....due to their corrupt Putin/Oligarch government cronyism.

THEY are no one to look up to!
Europe is dependent upon his petrochemicals, esp since Trump has allowed Putin to more or less annex all of Ukraine's. The question remains why Trump favors this.

Listen up you disengenous pos, it's done. You don't get your own facts.

No go start some lying fucktard distraction thread, assfuck
again, so you have no evidence. Trump is correct to invite Russia., just cause you live in fantasy land doesn't mean trump ignores what has to be done.

Democrat Fake News told em it was so. Therefore, it must be so. You aren't gonna reason with them. They're partisan zealots. They've been radicalized. But hey, nice try. :)
yeah I know, I enjoy the bastardization of their witch hunt.

Forum List

Back