Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

Getting Russia back in the G8 is a further necessary undoing of what shitstain obama did.

Obama didn’t throw Russia out of the G8. ALL of the other leaders did it and Putin has done nothing since to be allowed back it.

Perhaps if shitstains like you would learn their facts before posting, you would come off like a Russian troll so often.
-------------------------------------------------- All the other euro leaders eh Dragonlady ??

If we want to kick Deep State and its puppets from deciding the world's fate, producing conflicts and wars and interfering in sovereign countries, we need to see Trump and Putin working together draining that world wide swamp.
:rofl:

Funniest shit I’ve read all week.

Putin, ex kgb and current dictator, who is responsible for atrocious human rights violations against his own people, IS THE FUCKING SWAMP.

Donald, failed businessman, crook, thief, serial cheater and liar, IS THE FUCKING SWAMP.
But the Russian plants plead for Putin on USMB.

Trump was outside of his plane giving a news conference before leaving for the G7.

He must have said Russia 10 times. Defending them. Asking why the other countries are mistreating them. Saying there shouldn't be a meeting without Russia..

Our President is right, the Russian Federation is a major power and a major economic power.

Getting Russia back in the G8 is a further necessary undoing of what shitstain obama did.

Obama didn’t throw Russia out of the G8. ALL of the other leaders did it and Putin has done nothing since to be allowed back it.

Perhaps if shitstains like you would learn their facts before posting, you would come off like a Russian troll so often.
If it was done during the shitstain obama years it must be undone. Everything he did must be unravelled.

The Russians are better for the US than democrats. If Putin sent an army here to purge the country of democrats we would be much better off. We would have the wall already built.

More like Orange Virus and his supporters will be made obsolete soon enough. Keep squawking.

If we want to kick Deep State and its puppets from deciding the world's fate, producing conflicts and wars and interfering in sovereign countries, we need to see Trump and Putin working together draining that world wide swamp.

I'm sure, many European leaders will support Trump's idea: lately they just rushed to talk to Putin.

Macron looks for common ground with Putin on Russia trip - France 24

Merkel-Putin talks: Russia keen to find common ground | DW | 18.05.2018

Putin's newest ally threw his weight behind Russian dominance in Europe's energy market

BTW, if all liberals choke themselves due to that, it would only help the world.

The last sentence is what is wrong with America, and it has been created by Trump's rhetoric: Hate and Fear.

Trump was outside of his plane giving a news conference before leaving for the G7.

He must have said Russia 10 times. Defending them. Asking why the other countries are mistreating them. Saying there shouldn't be a meeting without Russia..

Our President is right, the Russian Federation is a major power and a major economic power.

And also conducting non-stop cyber warfare against us and invading neighboring countries.

Republicans praising a murderous dictator. Never thought I'd see that. Sad

"All of this anti-Russian rhetoric started when Obama got all bent out of shape because Putin wouldn't legalize homo marriage or allow public Faggot Pride parades"

The above post is nominated for the dumbest of the dumb award.

I don't understand what people are so angry about ..

The number one motivating factor to being a trump supporter is to be in favor of anything they feel makes liberals mad -- period, end of the story.

Liberals should start talking about how they are VERY MUCH against Medicare and Social Security -- Trump lovers will then be in favor of expanding it -- problem solved.
hard not to do that when the leftists don't care about american values and americans keeping jobs. In fact, it's a useless effort.

You care about American values? That may be the biggest of your lies.

And also conducting non-stop cyber warfare against us and invading neighboring countries.

The Russian Federation has not invaded anyone. They did annex Crimea- which is traditionally part of Russia but was annexed to Ukraine by Communist Strongman Khrushchev.

President Putin was elected and is very popular in his country.

BTW, this isn't about the virtues of Putin, the Russian Lincoln who is merely trying to save the (soviet) Union. This is about recognizing the importance of the Russian Federation.

Looks like Trumpbots anti-globalism is just changing the world from an American dominated form of globalism to a Russia/China dominated form of globalism.

One way or another, the world's economy is globalized. The only question is who is the big dog in the global economy. Looks like it ain't gonna be the U.S. for very much longer.

Crooked Donnie is once again paying back Putin for making him President

Never thought I would see Republicans in bed with Russia

The Russian Federation has not invaded anyone. They did annex Crimea- which is traditionally part of Russia but was annexed to Ukraine by Communist Strongman Khrushchev.

President Putin was elected and is very popular in his country.

BTW, this isn't about the virtues of Putin, the Russian Lincoln who is merely trying to save the (soviet) Union. This is about recognizing the importance of the Russian Federation.

Putin doesn't need to be at this conference. He knows that Trump will destroy U.S. relations with the rest of the G-7. Then Russia will just step into the vaccum.

He must have said Russia 10 times. Defending them. Asking why the other countries are mistreating them. Saying there shouldn't be a meeting without Russia.

He said Canada mistreats us even though Canada is one of the few countries the US has a trade surplus.

Rudy said Mrs. Trump told him she knew nothing about Trump sleeping with Stormy and she said they don't speak. Rudy also smeared many American women and Trump said he agrees with what Rudy said.

Trump told NFL players to send him the names of people they want pardoned.

Trump named about every US trade agreement and said he wanted to get rid of them. He said we would be better off.

I think he believes that we have moved on from "Make America Great Again" to "America Alone" or "America Alone with Russia".

It was all over the place and left even his staff scratching their collective heads.

At this moment I think the G7 is thinking about kicking out the US. For good reason.

Forum List

Back