Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

Hey, shit-for-brains, we have no idea what Flynn lied about and the Manafort charges predate his even knowing Trump.

Are you then ready to openly state that Trump surrounds himself and hires mostly scum bags?????

Why did Trump HIRE the crooked Manafort to be his campaign manager?

LOL
No he doesnt
He hired Manafort originally to make sure delegates stayed true to Trump.....but you don't remember anything from a week ago...typical lefty.

So we did he get indicted for?
He hired Manafort originally to make sure delegates stayed true to Trump.
Pure bullshit from an Orange piss drinker!

The cheap Idiot-in-Chief hired Manafort because he would work for $0.00 and the offer of access both ways;
Russia<==>USA. A perfect Quid Pro Quo for both of those fucking crooks!

you are a tard and have zero proof....do you just jerk off to the huff po every day?

Again, what did Manafort get indicted for?

oh and how did I lie?

Donald Trump Hires Paul Manafort to Lead Delegate Effort

I win, you don't follow politics or current events at all......so shut the fuck up.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I don't understand what people are so angry about ..

The number one motivating factor to being a trump supporter is to be in favor of anything they feel makes liberals mad -- period, end of the story.

Liberals should start talking about how they are VERY MUCH against Medicare and Social Security -- Trump lovers will then be in favor of expanding it -- problem solved.
hard not to do that when the leftists don't care about american values and americans keeping jobs. In fact, it's a useless effort.

You care about American values? That may be the biggest of your lies.
just because my values are different than yours doesn't make yours american. I know mine are.

BTW, I know for a fact yours are not american. You believe in illegals taking americans jobs.

giphy.gif

Let's talk about "illegals" taking American jobs.

Many of them are hired by American Employers, who exploit them and defraud payroll taxes.

Many of them are hired by red blooded American homeowners to cut their lawns, pour concrete, watch their children and clean their homes; homeowners who also pay less and provide no benefits than what an American worker would demand.

In fact the average illegal worker, works harder (physical labor) than the banker, broker or member of Congress. And in the case of the latter, they are much more productive.

Unless you are brain dead you now know that Trump is Putin's bitch.

An epidemic of brain deaths seems to have afflicted the callous conservative's who spend their days posting "Trump is Great".
------------------------------------------------ mostly i post the things that The TRUMP is DOING rather than worshipping The TRUMP . I think that there is a difference . Hey , TRUMP calls for possible reinstatement of Russia to the 'G7' Gang of Elite , Effete Euros . Thats not Worship , thats a report of a practical matter Wry Catcher .

I do not believe that is a practical matter (his desire to reinstate Putin); I believe he is beholden to Putin for some unanswered reason. I also believe that a secret, if one exists, cannot be kept for long, when two or more people know of it.
we don't so?

One characteristic of the Trumpanzee is a lack of curiosity, thus your remark is not unexpected.

Your constant effort to undermine any attempts at peace making stains your soul with evil.

Corny chimes in with one of his Chinese cookies' cute statements.

The above scum bag must have SURELY stated the same thing when Obama reached an agreement with Iran, correct???....LOL

Actually, I'm a Paleoconservative, so I said or did nothing to push back against his efforts there.

My point about your behavior stands.

Your constant effort to undermine any attempts at peace making stains your soul with evil.

As he left for Canada for the G6+1 economic summit, our beloved president once again showed his affections for all that is Russian, calling for that country to be reinstated into this global economic partnership, after Obama and others kicked utin to the curb for invading and occupying the Crimea.

Never mind that countries such as China and India's economies are considerably larger than Russia's GDP.........heck, even our own California alone almost DOUBLES Russia's GDP.

Trump's "gratitude" for Russia's help in getting elected, is a beautiful sight to behold in the annals of unrequited love.
"Russia was our ally during WWII"

An epidemic of brain deaths seems to have afflicted the callous conservative's who spend their days posting "Trump is Great".

IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought Provoking.

:rolleyes:
Arent you like 80? Shouldnt you know your ass from a hole in the ground by now?

IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought Provoking.

I'm 70, my dad live to 94, his mom to 103, her father to 89. I wonder, did you pick 80 out of a hat, or is that your tested IQ?

Hey, shit-for-brains, we have no idea what Flynn lied about and the Manafort charges predate his even knowing Trump.

Are you then ready to openly state that Trump surrounds himself and hires mostly scum bags?????

Why did Trump HIRE the crooked Manafort to be his campaign manager?

LOL
No he doesnt
He hired Manafort originally to make sure delegates stayed true to Trump.....but you don't remember anything from a week ago...typical lefty.

So we did he get indicted for?
He hired Manafort originally to make sure delegates stayed true to Trump.
Pure bullshit from an Orange piss drinker!

The cheap Idiot-in-Chief hired Manafort because he would work for $0.00 and the offer of access both ways;
Russia<==>USA. A perfect Quid Pro Quo for both of those fucking crooks!

you are a tard and have zero proof....do you just jerk off to the huff po every day?

Again, what did Manafort get indicted for?

oh and how did I lie?

I win, you don't follow politics or current events at all......so shut the fuck up.

So, Mr. Fuckhead......Manafort's tenure of ONLY 4 months with Trump was due to Trump finding out that Manafort could count all too well.....except when it came to rubles???

The bastard took almost $13 MILLION from the Russians stooges while "serving" the orange catastrophe. (must have told the Russians "Trump is an idiot ready to be manipulated by me......as long as you keep those millions coming in")....:..........LOL

Last edited:

I'm 70, my dad live to 94, his mom to 103, her father to 89. I wonder, did you pick 80 out of a hat, or is that your tested IQ?
I just knew you were old as fuck.
Why ignore me calling you out on your lack of self awareness? ;)

So, Mr. Fuckhead......Manafort's tenure of ONLY 4 months with Trump was due to Trump finding out that Manafort could count all too well.....except when it came to rubles???

The bastard that almost $13 MILLION from the Russians while "serving" the orange catastrophe...........LOL
you have to put the election behind you in order to put your anger [bordering on a disorder] behind you...it is not healthy and a cause for real concern.

Getting Russia back in the G8 is a further necessary undoing of what shitstain obama did.

Obama didn’t throw Russia out of the G8. ALL of the other leaders did it and Putin has done nothing since to be allowed back it.

Perhaps if shitstains like you would learn their facts before posting, you would come off like a Russian troll so often.
If it was done during the shitstain obama years it must be undone. Everything he did must be unravelled.

The Russians are better for the US than democrats. If Putin sent an army here to purge the country of democrats we would be much better off. We would have the wall already built.

So you’re admitting that you want to see the economy destroyed because Obama saved the American economy from a total freefall brought about by W’s cut and spend and borrow policies.

Obama turned around an economy shedding 500,000 jobs a month, and a stock market that had lost half its value, and set the country on a sustained growth period that lasted 7 long and prosperous years.

Now Trump is going back to the cut, spend and borrow Republican agenda, you’ll soon get your wish. The economy will be undone, but the rest of the world is much better prepared this time.

We’ve disentangled ourselves from the US banking system to insulate the world economy from the rampant and unrestrained greed of America’s oligarchs. The lax banking regulations which tied world banking regulations to US regulations have been replaced with strongly regulated systems, many of which are modeled on the Canadian banking system which kept damage from the world economic crash to the Canadian economy to a minimum, in 2008.

The US has just cut banking regulations. Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it. The difference is we’ve made new trading alliances, which exclude the US and a Climate Accords which will promote new and cleaner technologies world wide with member countries benefitting from the manufacture and sales of new technologies.

The other member countries are trying to hold the Iran Nuclear Treaty together but the hard liners in Iran are trying to use US withdrawal as an excuse to go back to building a nuke with all due haste.

It worked for Kim Jong Un it’ll work for Iran too. Dumb, Dumb Donald.

Getting Russia back in the G8 is a further necessary undoing of what shitstain obama did.

Obama didn’t throw Russia out of the G8. ALL of the other leaders did it and Putin has done nothing since to be allowed back it.

Perhaps if shitstains like you would learn their facts before posting, you would come off like a Russian troll so often.
If it was done during the shitstain obama years it must be undone. Everything he did must be unravelled.

The Russians are better for the US than democrats. If Putin sent an army here to purge the country of democrats we would be much better off. We would have the wall already built.

So you’re admitting that you want to see the economy destroyed because Obama saved the American economy from a total freefall brought about by W’s cut and spend and borrow policies.

Obama turned around an economy shedding 500,000 jobs a month, and a stock market that had lost half its value, and set the country on a sustained growth period that lasted 7 long and prosperous years.

Now Trump is going back to the cut, spend and borrow Republican agenda, you’ll soon get your wish. The economy will be undone, but the rest of the world is much better prepared this time.

We’ve disentangled ourselves from the US banking system to insulate the world economy from the rampant and unrestrained greed of America’s oligarchs. The lax banking regulations which tied world banking regulations to US regulations have been replaced with strongly regulated systems, many of which are modeled on the Canadian banking system which kept damage from the world economic crash to the Canadian economy to a minimum, in 2008.

The US has just cut banking regulations. Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it. The difference is we’ve made new trading alliances, which exclude the US and a Climate Accords which will promote new and cleaner technologies world wide with member countries benefitting from the manufacture and sales of new technologies.

The other member countries are trying to hold the Iran Nuclear Treaty together but the hard liners in Iran are trying to use US withdrawal as an excuse to go back to building a nuke with all due haste.

It worked for Kim Jong Un it’ll work for Iran too. Dumb, Dumb Donald.

yeah because the stuff the left did really worked....you know the treaty signed by Clinton.....ooops NK got nukes.....now Trump has to fix it......the Iran deal was an even bigger joke....

True, ignorant moron.......Look up "Operation Unthinkable".....
Come back here AFTER you don't want to be one of the usual idiots.....LOL
This is how you treat an ally? the anger needle is in the red zone brother, put her completely out of your mind or you will be completely out of it before long...so much anger, so much hatred, not healthy

Forum List

Back