Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated into G7

I don't understand what people are so angry about ..

The number one motivating factor to being a trump supporter is to be in favor of anything they feel makes liberals mad -- period, end of the story.

Liberals should start talking about how they are VERY MUCH against Medicare and Social Security -- Trump lovers will then be in favor of expanding it -- problem solved.
hard not to do that when the leftists don't care about american values and americans keeping jobs. In fact, it's a useless effort.

If we want to kick Deep State and its puppets from deciding the world's fate, producing conflicts and wars and interfering in sovereign countries, we need to see Trump and Putin working together draining that world wide swamp.

I'm sure, many European leaders will support Trump's idea: lately they just rushed to talk to Putin.

Macron looks for common ground with Putin on Russia trip - France 24

Merkel-Putin talks: Russia keen to find common ground | DW | 18.05.2018

Putin's newest ally threw his weight behind Russian dominance in Europe's energy market

BTW, if all liberals choke themselves due to that, it would only help the world.
The Europeans need Russian gas. That's why they maintain a tenuous business connection to Russia.

It is in no way one of affection.

Nat's never ending butt hurt over Hillary losing.
Wow, only took the third post before someone cried Hillary.

Whatthefuckever, you jackwads cried Bush for eight years.
Bush, Bush, what was it he did?

Two unpaid for wars.

Trillions lost in tax cuts for the rich.

The beginning of the great deficit.

A terrible recession lasting years.

A ruined economy.

Tens of thousands of American soldiers dead and maimed.

Letting Bin Laden go.

And this was while HE WAS STILL PRESIDENT.

So yes, we did cry Bush for years. Starting with the eight disastrous years he was in office.

Who could possibly be stupid enough to defend such a debacle. Even Trump attacks his disterous two terms.

And there you have it, numbnut chimes in right on queue... Boooooooossssshhhhhh!!!!

Russia is a Third World country and a Third World economy.

We don't need them for jack shit.

So the Trump supporters now support globalism meeting on the economy, which then has financial assets to help all nations in the world that follow their rules..In other words a worldwide federal reserve for the ultra rich.
it's called trade. and reconciling the trade imbalance to amercian companies. still american.
and?
What does Russia have to do with the trade imbalance in the USA? Which I will add Trump Enterprises adds to the deficit by having their goods manufactured overseas and imported into the US....

So the Trump supporters now support globalism meeting on the economy, which then has financial assets to help all nations in the world that follow their rules..In other words a worldwide federal reserve for the ultra rich.
it's called trade. and reconciling the trade imbalance to amercian companies. still american.
and?
What does Russia have to do with the trade imbalance in the USA? Which I will add Trump Enterprises adds to the deficit by having their goods manufactured overseas and imported into the US....
Who said it had to be between our two countries? maybe they negotiate with other countries in support of russia and others for relief on our products. You seem to think this is something that isn't complicated. wow.

What is it with the crazy left these days? During the Vietnam war the radical left was marching in the streets carrying the Russian flag. Bill Clinton took a KGB sponsored trip to Russia as a student in England. The left loved Gorbey even though he presided over the murder of German people for the crime of visiting West Berlin. Today Russia is arguably the 2nd most prolific nuclear power in the world and the crazy American left seems determined to goad them into some sort of conflict because Barry Hussein's "intelligence " network claimed Russia tried to interfere with U.S. elections just like the CIA tries to interfere with theirs.

It's not Soviet Russia anymore. Russia is now too far right for American leftists.

They should never have been excluded.
Why?
Why were they excluded to begin with?
---------------------------------------------- i think that they were excluded due to invading Crimea . 'mrobama' said so from what i hear Tipsy . So 'mrobamas' exclusion of the Russians is ripe to be overturned . simply for fun and grins if for no other reason [imo] Tipsy .
Annexation of Crimea and supporting Russian separatists in Ukraine..

If we want to kick Deep State and its puppets from deciding the world's fate, producing conflicts and wars and interfering in sovereign countries, we need to see Trump and Putin working together draining that world wide swamp.
:rofl:

Funniest shit I’ve read all week.

Putin, ex kgb and current dictator, who is responsible for atrocious human rights violations against his own people, IS THE FUCKING SWAMP.

Donald, failed businessman, crook, thief, serial cheater and liar, IS THE FUCKING SWAMP.

:rofl:

Funniest shit I’ve read all week.

Putin, ex kgb and current dictator, who is responsible for atrocious human rights violations against his own people, IS THE FUCKING SWAMP.

Donald, failed businessman, crook, thief, serial cheater and liar, IS THE FUCKING SWAMP.
For some reason the truth always sounds funny to you, brainwashed liberal nut-cases.

Forum List

Back