Trump calls John not a legend wife a filthy mouth lol I love this man

I see you are part of the America that is a nation of bullies.
John Legend promoted a lie. Are you really going to defend "hands up, don't shoot"? It was a lie from the beginning.

I am not defending anybody and don't know anything about it, or care. My concern is with your con-man, and both of the my quoted articles are right on the money. Look at the big picture, understand that Trump is in it to line his pockets and you and I will be left out.
Wtf are you talking about Obama made 63 million dollars using the office take a hike you fraud

I don't know about Obama and neither do you. The fraud is in the White House and you are clueless. I guess it is ok with you because someone else supposedly did it. When are you ignorant and uninformed people going to wake up?
There are members of congress that are corrupt as hell and should be investigated, but you have nothing on Trump other than you don't like him. That's not enough.
Kind of like you guys and Hilary :lol:

Or Flynn or Manafort or Cohen...or Barr...well you get the idea

he stands up up for Americans everywhere ,, we have to go to work with people attacking conservatives openly in the work place but we sit there remaining professional, waiting for karma to hit back.
All you Americans haters out there thinking your culture is taking over.. IT WILL NEVER TAKE OVER!

Trump calls out John Legend, Chrissy Teigen on Twitter, gets vulgar response
Obama wouldn't have hired Bolton in the first place.
Good you agree with Alex Jones nice

John Legend promoted a lie. Are you really going to defend "hands up, don't shoot"? It was a lie from the beginning.

I am not defending anybody and don't know anything about it, or care. My concern is with your con-man, and both of the my quoted articles are right on the money. Look at the big picture, understand that Trump is in it to line his pockets and you and I will be left out.
Wtf are you talking about Obama made 63 million dollars using the office take a hike you fraud

I don't know about Obama and neither do you. The fraud is in the White House and you are clueless. I guess it is ok with you because someone else supposedly did it. When are you ignorant and uninformed people going to wake up?
There are members of congress that are corrupt as hell and should be investigated, but you have nothing on Trump other than you don't like him. That's not enough.
Kind of like you guys and Hilary :lol:
Not quite. Hillary is privileged. We don't indict former First Ladys.

That I don't like him is all you got. I don't know what rock you are hiding under, but Trump's divisive conduct, lying, and corruption are wide-spread and you want to discount it. Oh well.
Trump is the most investigated President in history and nothing has been found. Talk, talk, and more talk, but nothing.

Oh, there is plenty, but Trump ignores subpoenas and is very sneaky.

That I don't like him is all you got. I don't know what rock you are hiding under, but Trump's divisive conduct, lying, and corruption are wide-spread and you want to discount it. Oh well.
Did you know:

Obama's Department of Justice granted immunity to Hillary Clinton's lawyer who deleted 33,000 emails after a Congressional Subpoena

if you think Bill Barr should immediately reopen the Clinton Email Investigation!

No one is above the law!
Except Trump, of course.

Did you know:

Obama's Department of Justice granted immunity to Hillary Clinton's lawyer who deleted 33,000 emails after a Congressional Subpoena

if you think Bill Barr should immediately reopen the Clinton Email Investigation!

No one is above the law!
Except Trump, of course.
What law did he break?

Oh, I don't believe that. Trump isn't taking a salary and lost money running for the Presidency.

Another con by Trump. His business interests are making a fortune due to his presidency. Conflicts of interest abound and he doesn't need a salary.
What is Trump doing that is ILLEGAL?

Atrocities abound, some not illegal and some are.

LEST WE FORGET THE HORRORS: A CATALOG OF TRUMP’S WORST CRUELTIES, COLLUSIONS, CORRUPTIONS, AND CRIMES
ATROCITIES 1 TO 112
by BEN PARKE
Yet, the Democrat House isn't impeaching him. You're a child having a temper tantrum at the checkout line.
My criticism of Trump is a temper tantrum? Really? Trump shortstops all investigation of his nefarious activities.

Trump is the most investigated President in history and nothing has been found. Talk, talk, and more talk, but nothing.

Oh, there is plenty, but Trump ignores subpoenas and is very sneaky.
Lol. Whatever.

Did you know:

No one is above the law!
Except Trump, of course.
What law did he break?

Again, Trump has short stopped all investigations by refusing to honor subpoenas. There is a lot to investigate and he is a very good dancer.

Did you know:

No one is above the law!
Except Trump, of course.
What law did he break?

Again, Trump has short stopped all investigations by refusing to honor subpoenas. There is a lot to investigate and he is a very good dancer.
Gee, that's too bad. Maybe you should vote Democrat, huh.

Did you know:

No one is above the law!
Except Trump, of course.
What law did he break?

Like what?

That female beast has attacked trump every day, with foul language he finally responds and he’s the bully? Interesting

That's been the Dem's BS. They attack Trump like a pack of rabid tick infested diseased swine and when he responds the left then pretend to be innocent victims.

he stands up up for Americans everywhere ,, we have to go to work with people attacking conservatives openly in the work place but we sit there remaining professional, waiting for karma to hit back.
All you Americans haters out there thinking your culture is taking over.. IT WILL NEVER TAKE OVER!

Stands up for Americans? The Hells wrong with you? Our own CIA considers him a security risk.

He’s a fucking Russian asset.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

iu

Stands up for Americans? The Hells wrong with you? Our own CIA considers him a security risk.
When has the CIA ever been right ,, when they killed jfk?

Bay of Pigs

Did you know:

No one is above the law!
Except Trump, of course.
What law did he break?

Like what?
Like the subpoenas that he has ignored. Google has a list and you do read the news, yes?

Forum List

Back