🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

That gold digger he married was a bimbo. How does he differentiate between bimbo's.

Oh wow! This is big news!!

I'll file it under "who cares"
We are watching a rich, powerful man who garners huge media attention acting like a brat as he attacks a female journalist for, get this, asking him about being rude to women.
It is news. Everything he does will be news. He want's to be President, he better get used to being looked at and judged.

Good for him, it doesn't change the fact that this isn't news. The first go around yes, this time, no.

You should care.

Imagine the president of the United States calling names, bragging about wealth, telling people to shut up, yelling "you're fired", "you're a dummy". Drumpf is an embarrassment who thinks the US presidency is just another reality tv show.

I don't. And I shouldn't care.

We are watching a rich, powerful man who garners huge media attention acting like a brat as he attacks a female journalist for, get this, asking him about being rude to women.
It is news. Everything he does will be news. He want's to be President, he better get used to being looked at and judged.

Good for him, it doesn't change the fact that this isn't news. The first go around yes, this time, no.
You don't think it disturbing that the guy leading the Republican field for President is behaving like a weird stalker? He claims he doesn't drink, but acts like he gets drunk and stupid on social media. That is what makes it even more disturbing. He can't blame it on the booze.
Does he not realize he married and made a child with a bimbo? Why is he attacking a woman and calling her a bimbo. He married the definition of a bimbo. This guy has some obvious mental issues and some of you want to put him in the White House.

No she doesn't. She's a right wing talking head with the IQ of a tree stump. Why wasn't she asking the other candidates the same thing she asked Trump? She had an obvious agenda, so obvious it was pointed out right there on stage by Trump himself.

Even Mark Levin said so:

Mark Levin Goes Off on Fox, Megyn Kelly over Debate: They Had ‘Ratings Agenda’

So when did you finish law school?

trying to change the subject...

Since you think she has a low IQ, I expect you are a graduate from a law school. Go ahead and answer the question, if you can.

I don't see where I said anything about her IQ..can you point that out?

But you do agree with Trump. To you she is a Bimbo? Or do you not agree with him.

Good Grief! The GOP has become a Three Ring Circus!

You don't think it disturbing that the guy leading the Republican field for President is behaving like a weird stalker? He claims he doesn't drink, but acts like he gets drunk and stupid on social media. That is what makes it even more disturbing. He can't blame it on the booze.
Does he not realize he married and made a child with a bimbo? Why is he attacking a woman and calling her a bimbo. He married the definition of a bimbo. This guy has some obvious mental issues and some of you want to put him in the White House.

We had a President sleep with everything that moved and was addict to pain pills. We had a President get a blow job in the Oval Office.

And this is the big issue? Let the Republicans nominate him, not my problem. I don't have to vote for him.

Hell, Hillary thinks she was named after Sir Hillary. That sounds pretty mental to me. Let the Democrats nominate her, not my problem. I don't have to vote for her.

I keep hoping for Trump's collapse. He is the same racist bloviating at Sanders. He will eventually say something and millions of embarrassed conservatives will quietly pipe down for a week and be for someone else again.

But there will be an addition to the national discourse about immigration. That won't go away

Post what trump ever said that is "racist".

what the leftwing and Democrats MADE up. that's all they have to go on. and ALL they need as we see

I keep hoping for Trump's collapse. He is the same racist bloviating at Sanders. He will eventually say something and millions of embarrassed conservatives will quietly pipe down for a week and be for someone else again.

But there will be an addition to the national discourse about immigration. That won't go away

what the leftwing and Democrats MADE up. that's all they have to go on. and ALL they need as we see

I know..and when you call them on it and expose their hyperpartisan lies, they slink away and don't come back...quite predictable.

What did anyone make up? Donald keeps attacking the woman. That is your and the GOP's problem. He will not stop insulting people and calling names. Can't wait until the debates, if he is the nominee. Everyone knows how to push his buttons now, and I am sure he will be pushed to the edge. Donald has NEVER had anyone disagree with him or challenge him. When someone does, he calls them "loser" or "idiot" or he says they have blood coming out of "wherever." He is the GOP problem and he will either win the nomination "or else." FUNNY!:rofl:

He sounds like an immature bully that has difficulty controlling emotional outburst.

PERFECT qualifications for dealing with world leaders. Can anyone spell WWIII,IV,V?
That is exactly what Trump will bring, war. Why do you want that?

Because war is entertaining, of course. Who cares about the hopes and dreams of a bunch of sand Negroes anyway? It makes me feel powerful to watch our warplanes and drones drop bombs and missiles on helpless people. Remember 9/11? Don't you think the Iraqis and Afghanis should pay for what the Saudis did to US? After all they are the terrorist muslims..right? And the Saudis are royal and everything and they provide us with no oil. Oh ya...you keep forgetting that don't you. We don 't get any oil from that region.

trump seems to be everything cons bitched about...married how many times...war record...o wait..there is none...inherited money....the list just goes on and on but suddenly he is the darlin of the right....why is that....cause he is big and bash and stupid...the warrior mentality....
Sounds like he would make a good Democrat....

Yup, I am beginning to wonder if he has a mental disorder....
I wonder if there is a tipping point at which his fans say, "okay, I think that's enough".

I'd think we had already hit that point, so who knows.

Hard to say! I expect he will sink himself before the nomination goes to someone else. He really has both and emotional and an anger problem. he keeps this up and FOX will quit telling everyone how wonderful he is. The Battle could begin again.

Keep saying that to yourself......denial is a defense mechanism....

Donald Trump's new Twitter tirade against Megyn Kelly - CNNPolitics.com

I guess the GOP is very proud of their prospective nominee. He writes a new definition for "crass" and "classless."

She will ignore the Bloviator once again and he will continue show just how ignorant a "very rich" egomaniac is.
The Left has been calling the Fox girls bimbos for decades. I would think they would agree with Trump.

Might you have some specific examples for us?

Thanks.

Cuz I have never seen or heard a Leftie call Megyn Kelly a "bimbo", not even once.
Nope......they have called her plenty of others.......

trump seems to be everything cons bitched about...married how many times...war record...o wait..there is none...inherited money....the list just goes on and on but suddenly he is the darlin of the right....why is that....cause he is big and bash and stupid...the warrior mentality....

He was...

for quite a long time

He was...

for quite a long time

So was Reagan....

and look how reagan fucked the us up......i know yall hate to admit that....but it is really time to get over reagan as the great white savior

He sounds like an immature bully that has difficulty controlling emotional outburst.

PERFECT qualifications for dealing with world leaders. Can anyone spell WWIII,IV,V?
That is exactly what Trump will bring, war. Why do you want that?

That's what they said about Reagan....and Goldwater.

Don't you guys have anything new?

Trump would start a war because he cannot control his mouth.

Forum List

Back