🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

and look how reagan fucked the us up......i know yall hate to admit that....but it is really time to get over reagan as the great white savior
Yup.......Reagan fucked the US up.

How.....specifically?
He failed to respond with overwhelming force and punishment to terrorist attacks on US targets. That plus his breaking the policy of refusing to negotiate with terrorist gave birth to an era of terrorist attacks on America and terrorism as an acceptable tactic by disgruntled rogue nations and non aligned groups, including religious factions. His backing, support and even founding of terrorist groups considered "on our side" backfired when they turned criminal, Contra's and death squads, or outright terror groups formed from Mujhideen. Reagan gave birth to modern day terrorism.

Actually, Carter began the paper tiger image we're now stained with. Iran held our diplomats for over a year and we didn't even kick their asses once.

Used to be an act of war to capture our diplomats but with Democrats in charge, capturing and imprising our diplomats leads to nothing worse than harse language. It's no surprise that Middle-Eastern terrorists started really targeting the United States after 1979.
Nonsense. You admit Americans became targets but put the Carter spin on it. Reagan was the President and he was the one who failed to respond when the attacks began. He let us get chased out of Lebanon by terrorist after they bombed the barracks. You know, the famous incident where Marines were ordered to carry unloaded weapons and 250 of them got blown up in there barracks in Beirut. It happened shortly after the Embassy was bombed in Beirut. Do you remember Higgins or Buckley? All terrorist attacks and incidents that went unanswered or weakly answered by Reagan.

I remember the ones he responded to.

1986 United States bombing of Libya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Listen Dumbass......and learn.

Not every act of terrorism points directly to state sponsors like happened with the Iranian hostages. We have our suspicions but often times no proof.
The response to the Libya for the Disco bombing was weak, ineffective and eventually led to the blowing up of PAN AM 103 over Lockerbie.
My post is not an original creative idea or opinion. It comes from one of the Pentagon's top terrorist experts. Maybe you think he is a dumbass and your partisan viewpoints are better sourced and thought out than his. I'll go with him being the informed one and you being the dumbass, thanks.

amazon.com/PeaceKeepers-War-Beirut-Marine-Commander/dp/1597974250

Hopefully you are bright enough to read the review and even click on the little "more" designation.

Yup.......Reagan fucked the US up.

How.....specifically?
He failed to respond with overwhelming force and punishment to terrorist attacks on US targets. That plus his breaking the policy of refusing to negotiate with terrorist gave birth to an era of terrorist attacks on America and terrorism as an acceptable tactic by disgruntled rogue nations and non aligned groups, including religious factions. His backing, support and even founding of terrorist groups considered "on our side" backfired when they turned criminal, Contra's and death squads, or outright terror groups formed from Mujhideen. Reagan gave birth to modern day terrorism.

Actually, Carter began the paper tiger image we're now stained with. Iran held our diplomats for over a year and we didn't even kick their asses once.

Used to be an act of war to capture our diplomats but with Democrats in charge, capturing and imprising our diplomats leads to nothing worse than harse language. It's no surprise that Middle-Eastern terrorists started really targeting the United States after 1979.
Nonsense. You admit Americans became targets but put the Carter spin on it. Reagan was the President and he was the one who failed to respond when the attacks began. He let us get chased out of Lebanon by terrorist after they bombed the barracks. You know, the famous incident where Marines were ordered to carry unloaded weapons and 250 of them got blown up in there barracks in Beirut. It happened shortly after the Embassy was bombed in Beirut. Do you remember Higgins or Buckley? All terrorist attacks and incidents that went unanswered or weakly answered by Reagan.

Not every act of terrorism points directly to state sponsors like happened with the Iranian hostages. We have our suspicions but often times no proof.
The response to the Libya for the Disco bombing was weak, ineffective and eventually led to the blowing up of PAN AM 103 over Lockerbie.
My post is not an original creative idea or opinion. It comes from one of the Pentagon's top terrorist experts. Maybe you think he is a dumbass and your partisan viewpoints are better sourced and thought out than his. I'll go with him being the informed one and you being the dumbass, thanks.

Hopefully you are bright enough to read the review and even click on the little "more" designation.

Fuck you too.

So any response leads to more terrorism.

What's your point?

What did you expect Reagan to do? He was never presented with a country actually holding our people hostage. I think that's pretty cut and dried.

Well she should not have ask that "gotcha" question at the debate. I like Megan as a rule of thumb. I think you can find a whole host of "bimbi" on the liberal side of things.
They were appropriate questions to ask. Why should we consider a man so rude and crude to be President. Why should Trump not have to explain his behavior. He started to, with a lie. He attempted to make it sound like he only talked about one female like that, as if it was OK. He got caught in the lie by Kelly but used his tactic of deflection and going into a rant to evade answering the question. So the question remains unanswered, which gives him confidence to continue being a crass, crude stalker and hateful man with a grudge.
He needs to be asked that question over and over until he answers it. His trademark whining should not be allowed to get him out of his bad conduct.

The more stupid stuff that Donald says, the more opportunities journalist will have to ask him if he really said it and what It actually meant. Example:

"Mister Trump, when you characterized the angst that you thought Ms. Kelly was showing at the first debate, you said she had "blood coming out of her eyes and .....wherever", were you referring to the possibility that she was menstruating?"

Of course he will say he wasn't but over a period of time, his continual insults, sexist remarks, and derogatory statements will make even the most dedicated Republican voters realize this guy CANNOT win the general election.

Soooo, the GOP needs to decide how to handle him. GOOD LUCK!

PS: Show we where Ronald Reagan called a woman a Bimbo or anyone a Loser.

Fuck you too.

What's your point?

What did you expect Reagan to do? He was never presented with a country actually holding our people hostage. I think that's pretty cut and dried.

It was cut and dry that he couldn't remember anything, when it was convenient. I remember watching the Contra hearing and asking.....REALLY? He couldn't remember signing this order?

Fuck you too.

What's your point?

It was cut and dry that he couldn't remember anything, when it was convenient. I remember watching the Contra hearing and asking.....REALLY? He couldn't remember signing this order?
I didn't have sex with that woman......Miss Lewinsky.

He sounds like an immature bully that has difficulty controlling emotional outburst.

PERFECT qualifications for dealing with world leaders. Can anyone spell WWIII,IV,V?
That is exactly what Trump will bring, war. Why do you want that?

That's what they said about Reagan....and Goldwater.

Don't you guys have anything new?

Trump would start a war because he cannot control his mouth.
Since when to mouths start wars?

I'm certain Trump could insult the wrong person bad enough for them to react with aggression.

PERFECT qualifications for dealing with world leaders. Can anyone spell WWIII,IV,V?

I'm certain Trump could insult the wrong person bad enough for them to react with aggression.
Please cite recent historical examples of a nation's leader insulting another nation's leader that resulted in war.

Fuck you too.

What's your point?

NUFF SAID. the hell with these people. they are so empty because look what the hell they have running.

Fuck you too.

What's your point?

NUFF SAID. the hell with these people. they are so empty because look what the hell they have running.

We are all very happy that you and Donald are a couple. It will be a match made in heaven....GOP and Donald Trump! Can't wait to see him get the nomination. If he doesn't....well....it could be very ugly!

For the record.....Trump didn't even call her a Bimbo......somebody following him named Mr. Ohio fan called her that....

....Trump just retweeted it.

To a liberal....that's a total get out of jail free card.

For the record.....Trump didn't even call her a Bimbo......somebody following him named Mr. Ohio fan called her that....

I think it's getting really screwy when CNN and Fox News cover Trump almost identically.

In reading Trumps latest tweets about Kelly, I can honestly say that my 13 year old grand niece has more maturity and dignity than Trump does.

I think it is reasonable to think the man has a mental disorder.....or "wherever"

And that is why Roger Ailes is asking for apology from Mr Comb Over.

There has never been a loose cannon like Trump in the international scene.

I'll put my money on Iran or North Korea as likely candidates to go off with saying the wrong thing.

I'm confused... You mean "Evil Traitorous Liberal" don't you?

And that is why Roger Ailes is asking for apology from Mr Comb Over.

Clearly Ailes is staking out the high ground. :lol:

Please cite recent historical examples of a nation's leader insulting another nation's leader that resulted in war.

There is no individual like Trump in a position of power that I am aware of. Most democracies reject loud mouthed buffoons as their leaders. This is America where TV personalities sometimes win out.

awww, the left's new found love for the Womeeeeen folk on Fox news, it so touching.

NEVER forget how these snakes on the left treated a WOMAN Governor who was running for Vice President of our country, Governor Palin

IS THIS ALL you have? dirt and smears. well how silly of me to ask
Idiot. It's not about women on Fox News; it's about Donald Trump having no class, no self control, and no skills at diplomacy. It's about how he would attack any woman or anyone he doesn't like. It is about how he is completely unfit to be the leader of our country.

Oh wow! This is big news!!

I'll file it under "who cares"
We are watching a rich, powerful man who garners huge media attention acting like a brat as he attacks a female journalist for, get this, asking him about being rude to women.
It is news. Everything he does will be news. He want's to be President, he better get used to being looked at and judged.
It is lovely irony.

Forum List

Back