🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

He sounds like an immature bully that has difficulty controlling emotional outburst.

PERFECT qualifications for dealing with world leaders. Can anyone spell WWIII,IV,V?
That is exactly what Trump will bring, war. Why do you want that?

That's what they said about Reagan....and Goldwater.

Don't you guys have anything new?

Trump would start a war because he cannot control his mouth.

Oh......and Obama can?

Must be why he always uses a teleprompter.

He might compare Republicans to Iranian hardliners......what an insult. He might piss off our European allies by not attending their solidarity matches. He might work out a deal with Iranians that assures they get nukes even though Israel and neighboring Islamic countries objected to it. He might engage in a pissing-contest with Russia. He might ignore ISIS till refugees from that region invade every nation for thousands of miles.

Nope. That was Obama. Sorry.......

and look how reagan fucked the us up......i know yall hate to admit that....but it is really time to get over reagan as the great white savior
Yup.......Reagan fucked the US up.

How.....specifically?
He failed to respond with overwhelming force and punishment to terrorist attacks on US targets. That plus his breaking the policy of refusing to negotiate with terrorist gave birth to an era of terrorist attacks on America and terrorism as an acceptable tactic by disgruntled rogue nations and non aligned groups, including religious factions. His backing, support and even founding of terrorist groups considered "on our side" backfired when they turned criminal, Contra's and death squads, or outright terror groups formed from Mujhideen. Reagan gave birth to modern day terrorism.

Well she should not have ask that "gotcha" question at the debate. I like Megan as a rule of thumb. I think you can find a whole host of "bimbi" on the liberal side of things.

CNN needs to shunned. they are WORSE than the National Enquire and certainly no Friend to any Republican

screw them. hit them were it hurts. in their wallets

I find that hilarious.

the left find CNN to far right.

the right finds CNN to far left...

to

two

too

Youuuuuu decide.

More worried about grammar than the message?

I left school about 50 years ago.

If you want to teach, find a willing student.
Oh, another ultra sensitive one.

I was just having fun with you.

Take yer meds.

There, all better.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

He sounds like an immature bully that has difficulty controlling emotional outburst.

PERFECT qualifications for dealing with world leaders. Can anyone spell WWIII,IV,V?
That is exactly what Trump will bring, war. Why do you want that?

That's what they said about Reagan....and Goldwater.

Don't you guys have anything new?

Trump would start a war because he cannot control his mouth.
Since when to mouths start wars?

Donald Trump's new Twitter tirade against Megyn Kelly - CNNPolitics.com

I guess the GOP is very proud of their prospective nominee. He writes a new definition for "crass" and "classless."

She will ignore the Bloviator once again and he will continue show just how ignorant a "very rich" egomaniac is.
He must be terrified of her.

Exactly true.

He hides his fear, ignorance of issues and insecurity behind name calling, interrupting, changing the subject and just his general bloviating.

How long before he sues her?

And, wait till he finds out he can't sue leaders of other countries. He'll be declaring war on just about everybody.
His entire life shows how he fears women in general. Guy can't keep a steady relationship, trash talks women, etc. He's like USMB's own wherearemykeyspubes
He probably has a miniscule penis. Russian women tolerate this. Beautiful women elsewhere don't.

:D

Well she should not have ask that "gotcha" question at the debate. I like Megan as a rule of thumb. I think you can find a whole host of "bimbi" on the liberal side of things.
They were appropriate questions to ask. Why should we consider a man so rude and crude to be President. Why should Trump not have to explain his behavior. He started to, with a lie. He attempted to make it sound like he only talked about one female like that, as if it was OK. He got caught in the lie by Kelly but used his tactic of deflection and going into a rant to evade answering the question. So the question remains unanswered, which gives him confidence to continue being a crass, crude stalker and hateful man with a grudge.
He needs to be asked that question over and over until he answers it. His trademark whining should not be allowed to get him out of his bad conduct.

CNN needs to shunned. they are WORSE than the National Enquire and certainly no Friend to any Republican

I find that hilarious.

to

two

too

Youuuuuu decide.

Take yer meds.

There, all better.

Overly sensitive?

Not really...

Just tired of the anal retentive types that deflect with grammar and issues instead of addressing the post

I find that hilarious.

to

two

too

Youuuuuu decide.

Take yer meds.

There, all better.

Overly sensitive?

Not really...

Just tired of the anal retentive types that deflect with grammar and issues instead of addressing the post
Drink a whiskey. All will be OK.

Promise.

I find that hilarious.

to

two

too

Youuuuuu decide.

Take yer meds.

There, all better.

Overly sensitive?

Not really...

Promise.

Haven't wanted, or needed, a drink in over 20 years.

Do you have one of these in your bathroom, to assist with bodily functions?

th

to

two

too

Youuuuuu decide.

Take yer meds.

There, all better.

Overly sensitive?

Not really...

Promise.

th
Not necessary.

Take yer meds.

There, all better.

Overly sensitive?

Not really...

Promise.

th
Not necessary.

Considering how anal retentive you are, I have to believe it would be required.

and look how reagan fucked the us up......i know yall hate to admit that....but it is really time to get over reagan as the great white savior

How.....specifically?
He failed to respond with overwhelming force and punishment to terrorist attacks on US targets. That plus his breaking the policy of refusing to negotiate with terrorist gave birth to an era of terrorist attacks on America and terrorism as an acceptable tactic by disgruntled rogue nations and non aligned groups, including religious factions. His backing, support and even founding of terrorist groups considered "on our side" backfired when they turned criminal, Contra's and death squads, or outright terror groups formed from Mujhideen. Reagan gave birth to modern day terrorism.

Actually, Carter began the paper tiger image we're now stained with. Iran held our diplomats for over a year and we didn't even kick their asses once.

Used to be an act of war to capture our diplomats but with Democrats in charge, capturing and imprising our diplomats leads to nothing worse than harse language. It's no surprise that Middle-Eastern terrorists started really targeting the United States after 1979.

Trump calls one woman a bimbo.......Obama called millions of us Teabaggers.
That's what you Tea Partiers call yourselves...

We've been through this before.

Obama knows that it's an insult since he's so tuned into slang in the Gay community. 80 years old Grandparents aren't hip to the meaning of teabagging someone. The point is it isn't what these innocent sectarians thought....but what Obama thought.

I just looked more closely at the bimbo comment......it's a retweet....not a tweet.

Correct me if I'm wrong.....

Had several libs point this out once before .........but not one of them mentioned it this time.

Last edited:

How.....specifically?

Actually, Carter began the paper tiger image we're now stained with. Iran held our diplomats for over a year and we didn't even kick their asses once.

Used to be an act of war to capture our diplomats but with Democrats in charge, capturing and imprising our diplomats leads to nothing worse than harse language. It's no surprise that Middle-Eastern terrorists started really targeting the United States after 1979.
Nonsense. You admit Americans became targets but put the Carter spin on it. Reagan was the President and he was the one who failed to respond when the attacks began. He let us get chased out of Lebanon by terrorist after they bombed the barracks. You know, the famous incident where Marines were ordered to carry unloaded weapons and 250 of them got blown up in there barracks in Beirut. It happened shortly after the Embassy was bombed in Beirut. Do you remember Higgins or Buckley? All terrorist attacks and incidents that went unanswered or weakly answered by Reagan.

How.....specifically?

Nonsense. You admit Americans became targets but put the Carter spin on it. Reagan was the President and he was the one who failed to respond when the attacks began. He let us get chased out of Lebanon by terrorist after they bombed the barracks. You know, the famous incident where Marines were ordered to carry unloaded weapons and 250 of them got blown up in there barracks in Beirut. It happened shortly after the Embassy was bombed in Beirut. Do you remember Higgins or Buckley? All terrorist attacks and incidents that went unanswered or weakly answered by Reagan.

I remember the ones he responded to.

1986 United States bombing of Libya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Listen Dumbass......and learn.

Not every act of terrorism points directly to state sponsors like happened with the Iranian hostages. We have our suspicions but often times no proof.

Forum List

Back